Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't surprise me if she beg that van so she don't have to pay as much to hire it. Vans not cheap to buy atm I was lucky I got mine just bfor lockdown now there price is ridiculous. Cant see van goin back that clean šŸ¤¢.

Reactions: 7
Call me blind, whatā€™s the actual issue with it? šŸ˜…
basically, because the cable is supplying mains electricity, unravelling it really reduces the chances of it overheating and causing a fire. we've all experienced a plug in your house feeling hot, and the amount of electricity in the orange cables means it could overheat to cause a fire

I think! im not an expert at all lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she do that spray sponsorship the same day she did the eating crisps in her car sponsorship lol it looks so unprofesh

Reactions: 8
I canā€™t beileve she just sits in her car looking like tit filming an ad sheā€™s been paid to do and itā€™s only added to her story, not even on the main feed! Why would anyone want to work with her!?

she also thinks van life is the ā€œin thingā€ now so thatā€™s why sheā€™s doing it. Sheā€™s been scraping the barrel lately recycling ā€œcontentā€ how many times do we need to see the ā€œdreamā€ bedroom šŸ™ˆ or that hideous blue dress šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 14
Maybe the pups have a big birthday bash like she threw for her mam!

another garden party with everyone out in the ā€˜cazeboā€™ or on the ā€˜rusticā€™ hand painted patio a wine cart and premixed accidentally vegan cocktails poured and handed out by big D herself ! right after she hand washed the glasses with the dogs bowls of course !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I imagine she's having discussions about a "dogs party" it will probably all hinge on whether she gets the works gifted. She'll probably appear on stories saying "yeah wu was going to throw the puppies a party but it worked out too expensive, anyone know of good party suppliers in Newcastle?"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched her new video. V convenient that the Morrisonā€™s cafe was shut so she HAD to go to the McDonaldā€™s in Asda šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I canā€™t beileve she just sits in her car looking like tit filming an ad sheā€™s been paid to do and itā€™s only added to her story, not even on the main feed! Why would anyone want to work with her!?

she also thinks van life is the ā€œin thingā€ now so thatā€™s why sheā€™s doing it. Sheā€™s been scraping the barrel lately recycling ā€œcontentā€ how many times do we need to see the ā€œdreamā€ bedroom šŸ™ˆ or that hideous blue dress šŸ¤¢
Stop i agree, never wanna see the "hoxton" bed from happy beds ever again

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Owning her dream house? Wasnā€™t what she was saying on Daily dose of us the other week, wasnā€™t it something on the line of she isnā€™t for filled anymore and that she just wanted to pack a small bag and get in a van and live a simple minimalist life. She really dose have a short memory if you want to be relatable then she needs to be genuine instead of just saying stuff for the sake of a video because she isnā€™t creative enough to think of real video ideas

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Firstly the video isn't 24 hours it's been since 10.26am until what 5pm. Where did the muscle food plan go?šŸ™„ Her ad section is totally unprofessional with the sexual reference and I'm sure her armpits are hairy in that green knitted vest at the end. She's filthy.

Does she duck have a BED. Itā€™s just her excuse for being a greedy fat cow!

if it was affecting or bothering you that much you would seek professional help, not sweep the issue under the carpet. And you certainly wouldnā€™t do videos centred around food and food challenges

Reactions: 22
large meal from mcdonalds as well! that why i don't believe she has BED, its purely greed

wow. what another pile of wank from Big D. A 24 hour hour challenge that lasts 7 hours. her walk as well, the supination. She walks like a bleeping Emperor penguin. Looks a lot like one too. Which is a massive disservice to the species. I will never accept that this is a legitimate way to make money.

Stop the world, I want to get off.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.