Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"getting to puppies" to think this fatso said English was her favourite subject.

"Carrot sticks".. sure Jan
Seriously who does she thinks she’s fooling? Reminds me of Emma tamsin hill trying to let on she eats like a rabbit… we know she eats enough for three so why bother lying. If she doesn’t want to be honest about it then just don’t make content that revolves around food and actually make some semi decent videos for once

Reactions: 9
Seriously who does she thinks she’s fooling? Reminds me of Emma tamsin hill trying to let on she eats like a rabbit… we know she eats enough for three so why bother lying. If she doesn’t want to be honest about it then just don’t make content that revolves around food and actually make some semi decent videos for once
I think she is at a dangerous level now health wise, she is constantly out of breath and apart from her weight her skin and hair looks awful.

Reactions: 8
I think she is at a dangerous level now health wise, she is constantly out of breath and apart from her weight her skin and hair looks awful.
Agreed and it’s quite scary/sad as she’s still so young! I’m also a lazy witch at heart but even small things could add up to a big change for her eg less snacks, more water, walking rather than driving everywhere etc. I’m sick of body positivity being used as a way for people to excuse being unhealthy, I’m sure if an underweight influencer tried to hop on the body pos bandwagon it wouldn’t go down well…

Reactions: 13
Agreed and it’s quite scary/sad as she’s still so young! I’m also a lazy witch at heart but even small things could add up to a big change for her eg less snacks, more water, walking rather than driving everywhere etc. I’m sick of body positivity being used as a way for people to excuse being unhealthy, I’m sure if an underweight influencer tried to hop on the body pos bandwagon it wouldn’t go down well…
How is she OK with letting herself go? It's crazy to me.

Reactions: 4
moment of appreciation for the fact that if anyone stumbles across this thread, there’s so much backstory to everything, it must almost be like secret code! For example “I just saw the new vidyo hunnybunz and I see our beluga whale and nana aye have enjoyed an accidentally vegan beef burger. The fats of the grease galore supermarket cafe breakfast will go straight to that nice shap fanny. But if any of you haters say it’s not, Amber Wright would like to see your nice shap fanny compared to hers. Forget London, If she earned 6k every time anyone said her bodee positivi-ee wasn’t genuine, she’d have enough to get to Siri Lanka”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
moment of appreciation for the fact that if anyone stumbles across this thread, there’s so much backstory to everything, it must almost be like secret code! For example “I just saw the new vidyo hunnybunz and I see our beluga whale and nana aye have enjoyed an accidentally vegan beef burger. The fats of the grease galore supermarket cafe breakfast will go straight to that nice shap fanny. But if any of you haters say it’s not, Amber Wright would like to see your nice shap fanny compared to hers. Forget London, If she earned 6k every time anyone said her bodee positivi-ee wasn’t genuine, she’d have enough to get to Siri Lanka”
London

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Demi Donnelly #27 Big fat D, doesn’t wipe after a wee. Scoffing McDonald’s fries, still lying about her size.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Amazing!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the issue with the meal plan she’s trying to use is that because she’s been eating SO MUCH unhealthy food, she must feel the need to keep snacking etc. Which is why it would be better to cook her own food! She could bulk her meals out with loads of veg n protein n actually feel full afterwards

Reactions: 3
Amber Wright is quaking in her boots every thread we make. She probably thought she wasn’t interesting enough. Well Amber your not but we help make your life more interesting.

If you ever need a break from the kids read these threads hunny bun xx

Reactions: 10
So she thought she was going to have 3 full meals from the supermarkets yet mentions she is going to buy snacks incase she gets hungry between meals....That's not normal. Why would ypu be hungry between full on meals? A big breakfast like that would keep most people going all day. Complaining about the fruit, erm after that breakfast are you kidding me? If she actually gave a duck about her content she'd do her research on what was open etc and just try again another day. What a bleeping 'challenge' Jesus wept! That top with the stains on aswell....Bah! She needs a bib! Absolute woman

Reactions: 17
I really think the one thing that could *possibly* motivate her to change is if she was dumped by Big Aye, either that or it would just make her 10x worse
I think that could spiral her into eating more to comfort herself, she really had nobody in his life apart from him and her family.

So she thought she was going to have 3 full meals from the supermarkets yet mentions she is going to buy snacks incase she gets hungry between meals....That's not normal. Why would ypu be hungry between full on meals? A big breakfast like that would keep most people going all day. Complaining about the fruit, erm after that breakfast are you kidding me? If she actually gave a duck about her content she'd do her research on what was open etc and just try again another day. What a bleeping 'challenge' Jesus wept! That top with the stains on aswell....Bah! She needs a bib! Absolute woman
It was just an excuse to eat Mcdonalds.
Plus I thought that bottle thing she was promoting was so great at encouraging her to drink water then she ordered water in Maccys and said she hadn't drank much water🤔😂 make it make sense Big D

Reactions: 7
I think the issue with the meal plan she’s trying to use is that because she’s been eating SO MUCH unhealthy food, she must feel the need to keep snacking etc. Which is why it would be better to cook her own food! She could bulk her meals out with loads of veg n protein n actually feel full afterwards
the thing is she has to cut her portion size to shrink her stomach so she wouldn't have to eat so much to be full. because shes constantly over eating she needs more to be full. its an insult to even suggest big demz to cook a meal from scratch! :O

Reactions: 3
that ad in her last video took up the majority of the video wtf! also you can see her phone in tesco cafe where someone is clearly pitching her a sponsorship for adam and eve. sex toys ad here we come

• Sick
Reactions: 11
What is she doing?
The notion behind muscle food was to get her eating under control and to have healthy convenient options with zero effort. Cutting out all need for takeaways and snacking as muscle food provided everything they could possibly need. This was literally her comeback when anyone told her she could cook her own healthy meals.
This is the second time she's behaved this way while using this company, I presume they are not only providing the meals gratis but also paying her a fee. How does this sit with them? serious question.
I couldn't care less about her appearance or health but this inconsistent nonsense needs to be addressed. She'll blub about her mental health if challenged though.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.