Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That latest vlog. I didn't know Newcastle had snow but by the look of her top it had!!

Sick as a chip 🤣🤣🤣 she gets sinusitis every year then says she has chronic sinusitis cause she gets it all the time 🤔🤔 which one is it every year or all the time?? Plus all that time trying to make us feel sorry for her when she could have been doing the work that she hasn't done!! And getting her mum to take the "puppies". I understand it's not nice being unwell but she can sit chatting on camera saying how unwell she is when she could be doing other work cause it would just be doing the same thing, chatting crap

And saying I know people will say I need to rest!! Rest from what??!! Showing her flab off, vlogging herself washing up and putting a new bag in the bin, eating tit food?

Also her newest tik tok with her mum, I thought they were gonna start kissing! I wonder If she bribes her mum with money to do tik toks with her.

I know she deletes hate comments but all these comments saying how beautiful she is etc. Either she has multiple fake accounts and comments herself or these people have commented on the wrong persons pictures. What are these people seeing that we arent? Is she paying them to comment nice stuff? Surely we arent the only ones who sees the same person. The one that's put on about 5 stone in a year, the one who's tongue looks like it has about 2 years worth of thrush, the one who's mouth is 🤮

I'm not normally a nasty person but she really pisses me off. Making out shes something shes not. Promoting Muscle food while theres a maccys bag in the background. The state of her office, the state of herself!!!

I dont know how Sean is still with her. Hes probably got so comfortable with her he hasnt noticed her weight gain. I'm sure if they were to break up and he were to watch her videos he would be shocked at what he was with and why he didnt leave sooner.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hate the fact that there is also a dog clearly being used to breed a lot of puppies one after another
i hate peoples that buy dogs from breeders especially purebred dogs which are usually overpriced…when there are 100s of dogs in shelters

Reactions: 15
I'm just kinda puzzled as how she can be so maternal & affectionate with dogs but scream from the rooftop she doesn't want kids coz shes not maternal. Obviously theres a huge difference in a dog & a baby but maternal instinct is either in you or its not.

Reactions: 12
I'm just kinda puzzled as how she can be so maternal & affectionate with dogs but scream from the rooftop she doesn't want kids coz shes not maternal. Obviously theres a huge difference in a dog & a baby but maternal instinct is either in you or its not.
I don't think she could care for another person enough to be a parent.

Reactions: 12
Saaaaame!!! Her fella makes my skin crawl as well 🤮
She has zero personality, she just shouts all the way through he videos. Sure she had a fit cause Emily Canham didn't show up to her launch.. maybe it was soph does life... who knows! It definitely was a big name though!

Wtf is that vid-yo of her slapping her belly? Reading here again Big D? You’re a mess

The comments are hilarious though,she’s attracting these bbw lovers who love fat bellies 🤣🤣 nice new audience
Big D lol Shes trying to make content.

That latest vlog. I didn't know Newcastle had snow but by the look of her top it had!!

Sick as a chip 🤣🤣🤣 she gets sinusitis every year then says she has chronic sinusitis cause she gets it all the time 🤔🤔 which one is it every year or all the time?? Plus all that time trying to make us feel sorry for her when she could have been doing the work that she hasn't done!! And getting her mum to take the "puppies". I understand it's not nice being unwell but she can sit chatting on camera saying how unwell she is when she could be doing other work cause it would just be doing the same thing, chatting crap

And saying I know people will say I need to rest!! Rest from what??!! Showing her flab off, vlogging herself washing up and putting a new bag in the bin, eating tit food?

Also her newest tik tok with her mum, I thought they were gonna start kissing! I wonder If she bribes her mum with money to do tik toks with her.

I know she deletes hate comments but all these comments saying how beautiful she is etc. Either she has multiple fake accounts and comments herself or these people have commented on the wrong persons pictures. What are these people seeing that we arent? Is she paying them to comment nice stuff? Surely we arent the only ones who sees the same person. The one that's put on about 5 stone in a year, the one who's tongue looks like it has about 2 years worth of thrush, the one who's mouth is 🤮

I'm not normally a nasty person but she really pisses me off. Making out shes something shes not. Promoting Muscle food while theres a maccys bag in the background. The state of her office, the state of herself!!!

I dont know how Sean is still with her. Hes probably got so comfortable with her he hasnt noticed her weight gain. I'm sure if they were to break up and he were to watch her videos he would be shocked at what he was with and why he didnt leave sooner.
I'm sure she could quite easily edit a video. Also i mean why doesn't she just film loads in advance and have them scheduled to go up on certain days.. alot of them do that. I used to like her when she first was on you tube, but then she just got a massive ego. The video collaboration with Emily Canham i didnt watch cause it looked cringe, her Harry White ones, not bad but boring, then Amy Coombes.. again meh. Talking of Amy Coombes, her motto is tits out as much as possible and feeling up her tits as much as possible! Cringeworthy and stoppee watching because she full on loves herself and thinks shes some fashion icon like Demi.. when neither of them can dress themselves..

the dogs are one at the end of the month, how over the top do you think she’ll go?
I reckon she will take an advert out in the local paper & have a puppy party at her local dog school

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh my god I’m on the Welsh English boarder too!! 15 mins from Chester
@Hannybun01 I'm in Cardiff 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Sorry for derailing, as you were!

Yeah I remember that. Plus didn't she throw out the old excuse that a lot of people use of 'you don't know much about their behaviour, health, etc when you adopt'? or did I imagine that?

I hate when people make those excuses against adopting. Most reputable shelters know the dogs much better than any breeder would. Yes, you might not know the exact breed, or what health conditions may run in the family etc but you never really do with most breeders, unless they're KC registered and documented.

People need to just be honest about why they want a dog in the first place I suppose. If you like a certain breed and just want that and what a cute puppy, just be honest. Then if you're too lazy to find one for adoption, maybe be honest about that. And if you claim that most shelters or adopted dogs wouldn't be suited for you, then maybe you should reconsider getting a dog at all. It irritates me that buying a puppy from a shady breeder is just so easy if you've got the money.

I'm not picky about breed and so when the time is right for me I'll just be adopting one that fits my circumstances at the time.
I couldn't agree with you more! I've actually got into arguments with good friends because they've got a dog from a breeder and were making silly excuses, saying that shelter dogs have behavioural issues and stuff like that. And sure, some do. But all of my pets have always been rescued and I've never had any issues with any of them. My latest rescue is a 10-year-old cat and his foster family described him and his personality to a T before we adopted him, to the point that we still quote his adoption profile to this day. Just be honest, say you wanted a puppy from a specific breed 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I know this was slightly mentioned earlier but why is she always a snarky cow? They’re literally just trying to help her?? What a colossal witch. Demi’s attitude screams, I’d like to see YOUR electrician.

Side note, I laugh every single time someone used “vidyo” on this thread. Especially when it’s a complain about something Demi has done and there’s a random “vidyo” amongst it.
My electrician is actually better than hers hunnybun x

lol shall I ask my boyfriend his expert opinion on cablegate?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Please do! I’m intrigued as to whether or not it’s really as bad as people in the comments are saying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I have never noticed your profile picture before but that is PERFECT! the effort you put into it has been appreciated 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have never noticed your profile picture before but that is PERFECT! the effort you put into it has been appreciated 👏🏻
Hahahahaha thanks but I can’t take credit, I can’t remember who made it on a previous thread 😂

Reactions: 1
That van is going to stink like disco fanny and wet dog 🤢 god help the next people that go in there

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Can we talk about how impulsive and also spoiled bratish Demi is, please?

She moans a couple of weeks ago about being sick of her life and hinting at wanting to pack it all in and live in a van.

And now they’re renting a van?

also, I noticed she said it was a rocky start and also that in the first stories she was sat in the front of the van and then all afterwards she’s sat in the back of the van. Trouble in van paradise perhaps?

I feel sorry for Aye with stuff like this. Doubt he wants to use weeks of his annual leave to kart that festering mass around.

Reactions: 20
Can we talk about how impulsive and also spoiled bratish Demi is, please?

She moans a couple of weeks ago about being sick of her life and hinting at wanting to pack it all in and live in a van.

And now they’re renting a van?

also, I noticed she said it was a rocky start and also that in the first stories she was sat in the front of the van and then all afterwards she’s sat in the back of the van. Trouble in van paradise perhaps?

I feel sorry for Aye with stuff like this. Doubt he wants to use weeks of his annual leave to kart that festering mass around.
we all know its because she was running out of content ideas and thought Van life would bring in the views! i actually feel sorry for sean. on his days of hes either doing household chores or helping her make content. what does she do when he is at work?

Reactions: 9
we all know its because she was running out of content ideas and thought Van life would bring in the views! i actually feel sorry for sean. on his days of hes either doing household chores or helping her make content. what does she do when he is at work?
Get her fanny out and eat!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.