Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The office looks so much better tidied up. Let’s see how long it lasts like that.
My mum would be ashamed of me if I left my room in a state like that, never mind showing it off to people.
I thought she wanted to film try ons in her wardrobe

Reactions: 4
The office looks so much better tidied up. Let’s see how long it lasts like that.
My mum would be ashamed of me if I left my room in a state like that, never mind showing it off to people.
Why is she buying a clothes rack, shes already got one!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone stopped to think what nice shap fanny even means? Well...? What the feck is wrong with some men? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have had a bit of junk food this week 🤣🤣 .. a bit ? No dems you’ve had ALOT! And every bleeping week for a while now 🤣
What’s the point of this plan if your still going to eat tit ? Oh it’s so “good and convenient proper measured out meals and plan even has snacks so healthy”
It’s so good dems you still have to eat junk 🤣🤣 muscle food should be embarrassed working with her what was they thinking .. and she’s lost weight already in this plan she replied to one of the comments 😂😂😂 witch where ?
This was me, feel so privileged to have an actual response from the queen herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She sounded so out of breath doing very little show around.

Reactions: 7
This was me, feel so privileged to have an actual response from the queen herself 😂
Your photo is hilarious because at the time we probably would've said Nana Aye looked bad in that photo but compared to now he looks positively chiseled.

That was before Demi jealously sabotaging his health and weight loss journey, though and now he looks like a doughy pre-pubescent boy or someones butch lesbian nanna.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I stopped following Demi a while back and today I was on Tattle and saw this thread.
It seems as though things never change but it has definitely cheered me up reading all of this!

Reactions: 14
Looks like Sean’s doing well with the muscle food plan so far. Hope he shifts a bit of weight and gets more motivation to keep it up and wean off that muscle plan and leave the gremlin behind

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like Sean’s doing well with the muscle food plan so far. Hope he shifts a bit of weight and gets more motivation to keep it up and wean off that muscle plan and leave the gremlin behind
The Gremlin ⚰😂😂😂

I'm still surprised that Sean appears on the channel and that he doesn't keep his Instagram private or better yet, delete it and just pretend to his pals that he's single. Whyyyyy would you admit to even knowing Dopey?! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Something I’ve picked up on with Shaun recently and more apparent in the last vlog is the about of times he says ‘things like that’ and ‘stuff like that’ he’s such a snooze fest bless him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can anyone explain who the target market is for muscle foods is ? Surely she isn't encouraging anyone to buy it looking as terrible as she does 🤔

Surprised not deleted
Cares about the animals but doesnt care about when plastic ends up inside their bodies...she's an idiot. She's a fake.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.