Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just occurred to me… if she’s so happy and positive regarding her body and how it looks what is she doing the goal getters for? Because she doesn’t eat healthily so it’s a waste of time really
Probably because it’s free food for her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
state of their stove top bleeping gross

also how did demi know she didnt have covid did she ever do a PCR test because i felt like i had a cold, headaches, shivers and cant breathe when i had it how can she say its just a sinus infection how can it cause shivers! correct me if imwrong

also i felt ill when i had it but it took a few days to come up on a test

Reactions: 8
I have had a bit of junk food this week 🤣🤣 .. a bit ? No dems you’ve had ALOT! And every bleeping week for a while now 🤣
What’s the point of this plan if your still going to eat tit ? Oh it’s so “good and convenient proper measured out meals and plan even has snacks so healthy”
It’s so good dems you still have to eat junk 🤣🤣 muscle food should be embarrassed working with her what was they thinking .. and she’s lost weight already in this plan she replied to one of the comments 😂😂😂 witch where ?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I've just looked and she is literally a 4minute drive away from Morrison's so I don't know how they had to have takeaway 4 nights in a row. Can she not do a food shop whilst he is out at work?

Lazy!
Is it Morrisons in Killy? Im back in the UK in October I might try to spot her?

Reactions: 3
No one will buy that sofa, Demi and not for that price. Just because you paid stupid money for it, doesn’t mean it’s worth that much money. You can get a similar sized mini sofa brand new for £250.

Reactions: 27
Can anyone explain who the target market is for muscle foods is ? Surely she isn't encouraging anyone to buy it looking as terrible as she does 🤔

Surprised not deleted
I'm sorry, but how on earth can she not see the correlation between single use plastic being ultimately harmful to animals, too?

I definitely don't think that an individuals actions alone can solve the climate crisis, but come on Doodles, what a tit argument!

That's the thing, though. I think Demi and Sean are the target market! Lazy, stupid, more money than sense and looking for a quick fix.

Reactions: 16
Just watching the vidyo. She honestly palmed her dogs off to her mam cos she had a cold? For real? She is so so lazy it’s actually unreal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
shes deleting every comment that criticises her in the slightest! yesterday there was an argument breaking out because of that cattle vegan comment. the person who was going against demi got all their comments deleted! other comments saying that she should try to cook for herself got deleted!
she is only keeping ass licking comments. hence why there are only about 25 visible comments but nearly 50 submitted comments. shes also blocking everyone!
she is in the wrong career if she can’t handle criticism not every comment that isn’t licking your ass is hate demi.

Reactions: 18
£250 for a second hand 2 seater yellow sofa....Not a chance 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
93147D54-7616-4208-B49B-CCE2C0B55599.png
4B125F02-6F7B-4862-9B7D-9EA73210022B.jpeg
Just seen this tiktok of a boy that filmed a car that crashed into McDonald’s fence, can’t tell if Demi’s being sarcastic or not😬

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just watching the vidyo. She honestly palmed her dogs off to her mam cos she had a cold? For real? She is so so lazy it’s actually unreal
It’s a full time job being a dog ma, have some consideration!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We will need to make sure we’re all here so we will need to do a checklist like we’re on a school trip and we can all answer with “aye!”
‘Vegan junk food?’ *aye*
‘Dogs that are babied like human children?’ *aye*
‘Nice shap fanny?’ *aye*
‘Ill fitting swimwear?’ *aye*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.