Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mam is from Kerry, it's my favourite place in Ireland, Galway isn't bad {where I'm from} but have to say Kerry is the spot to go

She is selling her office couch, money must be tight
guessing she got the sofa for her office because she thought she could make vidyos in there with other youtubers but with covid restrictions lifted she now realises no one wants to collab with her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God love her, her crotch always looks so uncomfortable in trousers. Like if they are riding up that much then they don't love.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
surely that is too much calories for her height and gender...considering she doesnt work out
Your body naturally burns calories anyway so 1400 is probably too little in fairness. Their goal should just be to eat a “normal” amount of food.

Diets such as these where you’re in a deficit can make it much worse because you’re more likely to binge

Reactions: 6
Just occurred to me… if she’s so happy and positive regarding her body and how it looks what is she doing the goal getters for? Because she doesn’t eat healthily so it’s a waste of time really

Reactions: 13
You can love your body, think pretend your the hottest thing about and still want to change your body into a smaller version. Dontchaknow?

Reactions: 6
Honestly she is too ill to walk her dogs, some people are at deaths door and they do things like that. She makes me sick!

Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]
I think she lies 🤣
Calorie counting is not hard, you just need scales and an app like myfitnesspal which is free. Measure your portions and eat protein based meals to keep full! She’s sooo fkin lazy, like I felt really sorry for Yawn as he was cooking his tea and I think he would enjoy helping to cook but he knows he does enough so cba after a long day at graft. She just sits on her fat arse filming ‘content’ when she could be meal prepping fresh and planning workouts for them - annoys the crap out of me!!

Reactions: 15
well without the muscle food plan these 2 clearly pack away around 5k per day!

They don't even stick to it , they're eating other stuff as well , god knows why muscle food thought it would be a good idea to get these 2 clowns on board

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.