Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh we know that 100%

I can’t wait til she’s caught scoffing meat x
I mean she must eat a hell of alot of junk vegan food because she hasn't lost any weight.

You know what pisses me off- the whole body positive thing ‘THIS is a bikini body’ but she’s always whipping her belly out and slapping her fat. Where are the slim and mid size women who are also confident and rocking body positivity?! Slim and mid size get shamed too!

Im all for being comfortable in your own skin regardless of your size, but im sick of getting bigger people in my face going over the top to prove they are ‘worthy’ and that being slim isn’t everything. Being healthy is though and promoting a healthy lifestyle and attitude to clothing etc is a much less toxic Environment.

I love Emily Lucy Rajch and follow her for style inspo as she’s flying the flag for mid sized girls and is so honest and open about what suits and she’s healthy, goes to the gym etc and still rocks her body as it is.

Demi is a liar, about her size, about her earnings and about the body Positivity- she’s unhappy so why not admit you want to get healthier and stop slapping your belly for the whole world to see as I see NO other plus size influencer doing this, it’s embarrassing!! You’re hiding your insecurities behind the god awful posts claiming you’re body positive, but there’s a classier way to do that that the shite content you put out!
Literal second hand cringe for the lass
Honestly i find her videos really cringy now, i had to stop watching her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion - Demi looking like a fruit fly, swarming vegan junk food on the sly

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow the white lines if Ur job is this surely u make sure u don't have the white bits 🤣
It’s because the dipshit kept her bra on for a spray tan because she’s oH SO cOnFiDentt

Reactions: 20
I’m getting really bored of reporting her to the ASA and I don’t know how she gets away with it more than other influencers.
Same, but I’ll keep doing it.
Don’t know why ✨ inFlUenCErs✨ think they don’t have to comply

Reactions: 13
Wow the white lines if Ur job is this surely u make sure u don't have the white bits 🤣
She could at least make the underwear look straight and if it’s not bloody retake the pictures. Actually put some effort in Jesus

Reactions: 14
Those tan lines are something else man. 😂 surely she could’ve edited that out or waited until Sean was home to move her bra around to cover them 😬

Reactions: 13
I used to work in quite a posh theatre venue and honestly she looks like every 60+ year rude rich old italian lady that used to come in with too much botox and leathery tanned skin. The hairstyle, the glasses, the HORRID life safety vest looking thing and the weird lips. What the duck is this.

Sipping on her starbucks like it is a status symbol whilst wearing everything £5. Okay bougie queen, go off I guess.
I couldnt put my finger on it, but i agree she looks like a kind of horsey middle aged woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its also her job to look presentable, not stink, be a good human, remain vegan (as that's her so called brand), not talk to the people who pay her wages like tit.... I could go on. Demi doesn't care about her "job" she cares about filling her face and arse licking herself 😂

Reactions: 12
Ive never posted before, just been reading about what shes been up to. Im genuinely blown away by her 😂 Canny get over her lifestyle and what she gets up to, or doesny as the case may be. Pure anomaly 😂🤪

Reactions: 15
This is honestly my fave thread, makes me snort laugh all the time 🤣 praying our Demz never stops making her ‘content’ I’d miss reading this too much.
honestly i feel this, that time someone called her a beluga whale i swear i must of cry laughed for 3 days😂😂 even now when i read it i can’t stop myself laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s not. The floor can’t hold her weight and has buckled underneath her.

Look at that grotty tan around her cleavage and vag. Shower the guide colour off big D!
Why it look.like there a face under her arm the mouth poking out bottom of bra 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.