Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look, the tidiness didn’t last long! The rail is a mess already, barely hours after posting it for the first time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Casually awaiting an upload 😂 reckon it will be another paid ad of something ridiculous.
Like the time she advised that expensive shampoo telling everyone to go get it meanwhile she's buying a £1 one out of b&m 😂
Please God 🙏🙏🙏 don't let her do another lounge wear haul I can't take seeing anymore "shets" on her 😂

I was watching on my TV, my fella said "what the actual F are you watching and omg why has she got so much dandruff on her jumper" 😂😂 💀

Bet seans coughing all night 😂😂😂😂
Virtually every video of hers is an AD of some description. I used to watch her but i find her really arrogant and up herself now. Give them a bit of money & a platform and they act like god.. Anyway to worst Ads she does is that FOB shampoo/conditioner one, its rubbish, plus shes done a new video saying hairburst saved her hair.. probably hopes to get an ad campaign. That lounge wear bra ads she does as well, they don't fit her, her boobs are falling out of them..

Reactions: 15
Her vlogs are literally 50% what they eat and 50% the pups how extremely boring, also thanks for talking about your sinus infection for like 10 minutes how thrilling

Reactions: 22
Her vlogs are literally 50% what they eat and 50% the pups how extremely boring, also thanks for talking about your sinus infection for like 10 minutes how thrilling
Don’t forget that every video, we have to watch her either putting a new bin liner in the bin or doing her monthly load of washing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
D0157748-B274-49E7-A50F-502B5F534B4F.png

These sunglasses are a crime to society, she looks like a fruit fly 🪰

• Haha
Reactions: 53
View attachment 767537
These sunglasses are a crime to society, she looks like a fruit fly 🪰
I used to work in quite a posh theatre venue and honestly she looks like every 60+ year rude rich old italian lady that used to come in with too much botox and leathery tanned skin. The hairstyle, the glasses, the HORRID life safety vest looking thing and the weird lips. What the duck is this.

Sipping on her starbucks like it is a status symbol whilst wearing everything £5. Okay bougie queen, go off I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This is honestly my fave thread, makes me snort laugh all the time 🤣 praying our Demz never stops making her ‘content’ I’d miss reading this too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I used to work in quite a posh theatre venue and honestly she looks like every 60+ year rude rich old italian lady that used to come in with too much botox and leathery tanned skin. The hairstyle, the glasses, the HORRID life safety vest looking thing and the weird lips. What the duck is this.

Sipping on her starbucks like it is a status symbol whilst wearing everything £5. Okay bougie queen, go off I guess.
Oh I can guarantee there is nothing in that Starbucks cup - just pretending to drink because she thinks it’s a good look

Reactions: 11
You know what pisses me off- the whole body positive thing ‘THIS is a bikini body’ but she’s always whipping her belly out and slapping her fat. Where are the slim and mid size women who are also confident and rocking body positivity?! Slim and mid size get shamed too!

Im all for being comfortable in your own skin regardless of your size, but im sick of getting bigger people in my face going over the top to prove they are ‘worthy’ and that being slim isn’t everything. Being healthy is though and promoting a healthy lifestyle and attitude to clothing etc is a much less toxic Environment.

I love Emily Lucy Rajch and follow her for style inspo as she’s flying the flag for mid sized girls and is so honest and open about what suits and she’s healthy, goes to the gym etc and still rocks her body as it is.

Demi is a liar, about her size, about her earnings and about the body Positivity- she’s unhappy so why not admit you want to get healthier and stop slapping your belly for the whole world to see as I see NO other plus size influencer doing this, it’s embarrassing!! You’re hiding your insecurities behind the god awful posts claiming you’re body positive, but there’s a classier way to do that that the shite content you put out!
Literal second hand cringe for the lass

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.