Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she basically stood their moaning whilst sean did the whole bed. was winging non stop at him in the wardrobe, but i do think she was doing that for content to try and be funny.

also when they ate a hot dog outside, was that part of the muscle food plan?

Reactions: 16
“Guys, we’re making the bed, which I actually think is the worst task of owning a house. I hate it.” *scratches crotch*
She needs to start a gratitude journal. Moaning about putting clean sheets on a brand new bed, in a house she has been very fortunate to buy. Doesn't know she's bloody born and doesn't deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ok so I haven’t read anyone’s comments on the video yet so apologies if I repeat any but

WHY IS SHE WASHING THE DOG BOWLS WITH THEIR PLATES AND CUTLERY?

IS SHE USING A VALANCE AS A SHEET? And another sheet on top???!!!!! Wtf????

I felt really awkward watching the walking & driving away shots. I can just imagine how peed off aye would be having to reverse back to pick up the camera hahaha

eta:
I also wish she would stop wearing those pants

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone get the feeling she’s just trying to show off to the camera, moaning at Sean putting washing away? His face is clearly sick of entertaining it!

Reactions: 11
Anyone get the feeling she’s just trying to show off to the camera, moaning at Sean putting washing away? His face is clearly sick of entertaining it!
100% I don’t think this is her normal behaviour at all. I don’t think she would ever put her washing away with Sean or maybe ever put it away. I sense her being really untidy. The same with nitpicking about the sheet.

Reactions: 13
WHY IS SHE WASHING THE DOG BOWLS WITH THEIR PLATES AND CUTLERY?
I felt really awkward watching the walking & driving away shots. I can just imagine how peed off aye would be having to reverse back to pick up the camera hahaha

eta:
I also wish she would stop wearing those pants
I was thinking that too, what was the point of all the videos of them walking away or driving off in the car 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg the shape of her in the latest vidyo. Wow. And wearing unflattering high waisted pants, pulled up to her tits and tucked into a top?! Is she mad? Is she proud of her figure?! Cause i find it concerning.

I bet Seans family are so upset he's ended up with Demi. She has no likeable qualities. Absolute horror bag and her attitude is disgusting to Sean.

Reactions: 20
What’s the point doing the muscle food plan for this pair. They can’t stick to it. Waste of everybody’s time !

Reactions: 12
I skipped to the good bit...the argument! Holy fook why would you leave that in? I agree it must be for content and also to make Sean look lazy, which I don't reckon he is. Let's be real, Demi sits on her hole all day, least she could do is fold and put away the laundry. I'm gobsmacked she doesn't iron though. I really don't want to comment on her body but seriously the lassie needs to get something sorted, a brisk 20 minute walk twice a day would make a huge difference to her health.

Reactions: 24
“Guys, we’re making the bed, which I actually think is the worst task of owning a house. I hate it.” *scratches crotch*
View attachment 752436View attachment 752437
That is the most action her beaver has seen in months :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Is she pregnant seriously?
I doubt she is pregnant, she is least maternal woman out there.
Did anyone catch the dig she made regarding the sign in the shop saying dogs welcome, was it children on a leash??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s back on it saying how she donates privately to GoFundMe pages.
Aye and the only reason she does it privately is so that she doesn’t get called out for donating the absolute minimum - nothing wrong with only donating a small amount but she makes out like she does it ‘behind the scenes’ because it’s a substantial amount. duck off, Demi 😴

That’s IF (big Demi sized if) she donates privately 🤥 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What have a just watched? I feel like ripping my eyes out. Why is she showing washing up and putting dishes in the dish washer??? 🤣🤣🤣 That bag was made with 90s curtains! The vase?! 😳 Why did she buy gifts for her Mam and Sean's parents?! Rothbury is literally up the road! 😅 In the pub they went to, Sean trying not to look at the camera reminds me of when you accidentally make eye contact with a stranger then you're trying desperately not to do it again and it's awkward if that makes sense? That Muscle Food thing looks like absolute shite! No mattress protector on the bed? Imagine the sweat and stains etc she will get on that new mattress 🤢 No wonder Sean's from home was rotten! Also, who in their right mind wears what she was for a 'nice day out' with their partner? Is she not embarrassed? Is he not embarrassed to be seen with her? I've said it before many a time, STOP pulling your pants up and tucking your top in it looks absolutely shocking! How is this 'content' other than that day, what does Demi even do?! You know when you go into work on a Monday and people ask what you got up to at the weekend and you say "Nothing"....This is what that 'Nothing' looks like in my world. Her life is so, so, so boring! It's so dreadful I can't stop watching! 😅 Food, food, food. Bah!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I love how when they're doing the promo for the muscle thing whatever she says it's convenient and they didn't like prepping. SHE LITERALLY SITS AT HOME ALL DAY?! What does she actually do in a day???? I honestly don't get it.

Fave parts of vidyo watching them walk away from camera/drive off and couldn't help imagining the awkward turn around/reverse to go get it.

Oh dems.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.