Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she’s showing that ugly vase she mentions that she only has one glass vase and wanted a funky one or something…why didn’t you accept the one your Nan offered you then???
I swear Sean’s parents bought them a vase that she accepted but in this clog she said they only owned one vase that she didn’t like!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone get anxiety watching Demi peel her carrot and chop them, proves she's go zero cooking skills, even Seán can use a knife, but Demi gives me I'm going to chop my fingers off vibes 😬🩸

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone get anxiety watching Demi peel her carrot and chop them, proves she's go zero cooking skills, even Seán can use a knife, but Demi gives me I'm going to chop my fingers off vibes 😬🩸
Sean looks like he knows what he’s doing but I get the impression, Demis laziness has rubbed off into him

Reactions: 9
I know most of us are guilty of putting weight on over the last couple years but it’s mind blowing how much she has expanded

Reactions: 20
Sean likes to wave his cutlery around when he’s eating though and he makes godawful noises when the food is in his mouth :sick:

Reactions: 9
This one was a cracker. Gullatos, bed sheets on top of bed sheets.

I have a theory about the argument being either:

a. Completely staged, both of them in on it, playing up for the camera. Demi thinking that it's either relatable or funny. Not good.
b. A genuine argument, in which case it's even worse.

Prediction for the future - Sean loses weight with the muscle food and Demi doesn't. Demi gets pissed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
demi talking about how she needs convenient food as if she isn’t at home all day every day, she’s the last person who needs convenient food. she’s just lazy

Reactions: 32
I haven't watched the video, but from the still it looks like she's standing there looking submissive and upset. Maybe she left the arguement in so he would look bad.

Reactions: 6
Christ that video was a trip!! Loved when she said her mam had taken the dogs so her and Sean had a free afternoon 😂😂😂duck off Demi they are not actually kids!! Also, she needs to stop wearing trousers up to her tits because it’s doing her no favours!! The star of the video for me was the tiny dishwasher though ⭐ pointless, just like Demi!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Didn’t they specifically design the kitchen without a dishwasher in mind because they’d preferred a bigger fridge, and now I see they’ve got a mini dishwasher? What’s the point 🤣 waste of water and if you’re washing up anyway, what’s a few extra plates?!
It’s just another level of lazy.

Reactions: 18
im sorry i need proof she donates 20% to charity of everything she earns :ROFLMAO: also who gets a sinus infection every year at the exact same time lol..

WTF WAS THAT OUTFIT IN HER VLOG PULLING HER TROUSERS UP TO HER TITS WHY

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow 😯

The new vid-yo- where do we start? Big D is just the gift that keeps on giving- I’m sure she’s doing it on purpose to build up her ‘tattle fame’
Surely nobody is that thick & lazy??!!

GAlllatoooo!

Who knew a sauce made from peanuts could taste like satay!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s admitted to stuffing her face with Greggs and McDonald’s so that’s how she’s gotten so big…and the what I eat in a day is a load of bollocks!!

For someone who’s home all day, why doesn’t she google recipes and batch cook? It’s not hard, she’s just lazy! What’s the point in muscle food when u eat all the other crap on the side??
Don’t get me started on that outfit- she’s just stopped looking after her appearance, looking like a greasy bag lady on a hot day 🤢

How many put Cam Kirkham on the ‘recommendation for youtubers’ on her IG?? 🤣

Ammmmbeerrrrrr Wrrrriiiiiight

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’d just post any comments/messages in one of those stupid videos where she posts it to try and shame them and then says ‘I would get a test jade, but it’s actually no ones business’
I'd love to see your test compared to hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I also can’t get over how she is dressed and presented in the latest vidyo!!

I would only go out like that if I was exercising or severely hungover or ill and needed an emergency run to the shop. I would never go for a day out with my partner looking like a homeless person !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she pulling her trousers up like that? Is it a trend 🤔 I'm older than most of y'all, so I'm not sure.
I couldn't live with someone who is constantly critical, this pair of fools absolutely loathe one another, it hurts me a little. Why live in misery 😕

I'm gobsmacked how she says Sean is lazy??? Someone help me make sense of that.
He basically did most the graft for the whole house renovation, he practically did the garden by himself, he works long hours from what I gather. Most guys wouldn't pick up a screwdriver in their own home. He's always doing some DIY in the vlogs.

So my point is while she's at home everyday is it that much of a big ask of him to expect most the housework done, It's not like she's making content all day, be lucky if she post twice a week these days.

I struggle to understand he's said he would like kids in previous videos but she's pretty much ruled kids out. How is that ever going to work! As much as she's entitled to not wanting kids that's fine but she expects him to lose the idea of wanting a baby to suit her. It's a disaster waiting to happen. Those mutts ain't babies and they never will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
there are alot of healthy meal options that are quick and easy but shes just to lazy.
do you notice she only records a video on seans day off! what does she do the rest of the week?

She does no housework unless Sean is there to help, by help I mean stand with her hands on her hips watching him do it and giving out that he does nothing. It's actually shocking!!! It also does not take two people to strip and make a bed. I've four done this morning on my own, took all of 20 minutes... not taxing. I'm all for people pulling their weight with housework but god almighty this lad is out grafting, up early, night shifts, least she can do is make sure he has a clean bed to get into. Honest to god I hope he finds his backbone and walks, leaves her to it in the pigsty and starts legals to make her buy him out.
You're a blooming disgrace Demi. You know the value of nothing and you appreciate nobody or anything you have. That is the only clear thing from your content.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.