Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what on Earth is the point in that tiny dishwasher 😂 Espeically as they’re already washing up. And did they put clean dishes in the dishwasher?! 😂 And washing the dogs bowls in the middle of washing everything, ew! That’s the last thing I wash!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
the segment at the end of dirty d and aye arguing is uncomfortable to watch, imagine obviously hating each other that much!

enjoy this candid shot of our dems getting wrong
She literally looks like Tweedledum/dee from Alice in Wonderland 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She’s a bleeping mongrel this lass. She’s the one that needs to be on a leash

• Haha
Reactions: 16
the out of focus arguing towards the end of the vlog and washing the dogs bowl with their stuff with the same sponge was just ✨ lovely ✨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
i cannot believe she used the same sponge and water that she was washing her dishes in, to clean the dog bowls :sick: that is rank on another level!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
GUYS THE TWO PLATE DISH WASHER IS BACK IN THE NEW VLOG😂😂😂😂😂 you’d honestly be so much quicker just washing them up rather than waiting an hour for the mini dish washer to wash two plates and a cup

• Haha
Reactions: 30
this girl just loves some tat!! mrs money bags cant stop complaining about spending money!! surely a £2 ice cream doesnt break the bank

why do they keep setting the camera up and then walk into the distance...its so cringe! she clearly is trying to copy someone but is failing miserably! she just look awkward and uncomfortable!

i cant be the only one wishing someone would secretly steal her camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
this girl just loves some tat!! mrs money bags cant stop complaining about spending money!! surely a £2 ice cream doesnt break the bank

why do they keep setting the camera up and then walk into the distance...its so cringe! she clearly is trying to copy someone but is failing miserably! she just look awkward and uncomfortable!

i cant be the only one wishing someone would secretly steal her camera!
I can just picture her waddling back awkwardly to pick her camera up

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The video was an absolute mess. Boring as duck. What does this bint do all day? This isn't content.

Reactions: 21
ive just realised its muscle food goal getters.....i thought it was go getters because of how demi pronounces it

it seems she only does a video now if she has a sponsor...what a boring video..it was like one big ad

there is no way demi only eats that meal. thats nowhere near enough food for her

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.