Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i cannot believe she used the same sponge and water that she was washing her dishes in, to clean the dog bowls :sick: that is rank on another level!!

Just showed my partner the 1st 30 seconds of her new vlog and he instantly commented on this! And the state of her sponge that she’s using to clean with!! They’re so cheap to buy so that you can replace often! Scruffy bastards 🤢

Reactions: 12
this girl just loves some tat!! mrs money bags cant stop complaining about spending money!! surely a £2 ice cream doesnt break the bank

why do they keep setting the camera up and then walk into the distance...its so cringe! she clearly is trying to copy someone but is failing miserably! she just look awkward and uncomfortable!

i cant be the only one wishing someone would secretly steal her camera!
Honest this makes me feel ILL when I think about it from the perspective of someone watching them. 😭😭😭😭 Idk if any of you have watched the Sidemen videos, but when you see someone else filming them when they’re talking to their vlogging cameras I want to die on the spot hahahaha. Maybe we should set up a “YouTuber icks” thread…

Reactions: 7
the segment at the end of dirty d and aye arguing is uncomfortable to watch, imagine obviously hating each other that much!

enjoy this candid shot of our dems getting wrong
Omg duck me, I’m using this a my pic 🤣🤣🤣
What is she? Like, she’s deffo not bleeping human

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omfg what have I just watched.

A valance on a mattress? They ain't right 🤦‍♀️
Walking off to go back to get the camera? Ain't nobody want to see the rear of that.
Ain't nobody going to talk about her fingers, omfg they am massive sausage fingers.

If I was him the way she speaks to him I'd of dropped kicked her threw that wardrobe 😂
She is definitely a narcissist!

She gets bigger in every video I'd give up the muscle food if that's what it does to you.

This is what she calls "content" 😅 give it up as a bad job hun.

Omfg what have I just watched.

A valance on a mattress? They ain't right 🤦‍♀️
Walking off to go back to get the camera? Ain't nobody want to see the rear of that.
Ain't nobody going to talk about her fingers, omfg they am massive sausage fingers.

If I was him the way she speaks to him I'd of dropped kicked her through that wardrobe 😂
She is definitely a narcissist!

She gets bigger in every video I'd give up the muscle food if that's what it does to you.

This is what she calls "content" 😅 give it up as a bad job hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Demi: “who knew you could make a sauce with peanut butter?” Stuffs it in her fat gob. “Tastes a bit like satay.”

Demi, your stupidity knows no bounds 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Man she looks so scruffy and dirty 24/7! I thought she’d of scrapped YouTube off since she got found out on here under a fake name that time hahaha

Reactions: 17
I’m surprised that picnic table didn’t flip up when they both sat on the same side.
Also Demi trying to pronounce booja booja was just painful

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“hi guys thought I’d give you a little update, I slept absolutely no sleep last night”… I’m sorry what did you just say?!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh my gosh did they mean to leave the argument in when putting the clothes away.
does big D not realise that it makes her look like a nasty cow. Definitely her true colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Honestly, her doing the dishes, the state of the sponge and doing the dog bowl with the rest of it was just minging. 🤢

For some reason what annoys me the most are those flimsy trousers she always wears, which look like leggings on her 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Honestly, her doing the dishes, the state of the sponge and doing the dog bowl with the rest of it was just minging. 🤢

For some reason what annoys me the most are those flimsy trousers she always wears, which look like leggings on her 🙃
Those trousers hanging off her saggy bum is what I see in my nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Guys, we’re making the bed, which I actually think is the worst task of owning a house. I hate it.” *scratches crotch*
581563C8-74F5-4E5E-A3A0-46167B868AED.jpeg
5F85D42E-072B-412A-8157-C86A447B32AC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
This girl is such a scrooge, also washing the dogs bowl in the sink with her and Sean's dishes what a pig

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.