Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get anxiety that they've gotta watch an upload asap cos shes known for swift removal once shes read here?! Jus me...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Guys, we’re making the bed, which I actually think is the worst task of owning a house. I hate it.” *scratches crotch*
Yes Demi, because only people who own a home make their own bed.

Thanks for confirming that this was yet another thing mummy Andrea did for you before you made the giant leap of moving out.

Also, nevermind that they’re struggling to fit a valance on a mattress - Demi standing there struggling to put a pillow in its pillowcase is just as hard to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone else get anxiety that they've gotta watch an upload asap cos shes known for swift removal once shes read here?! Jus me...
Ever since she removed the London spend video,I've always watched her videos so fast :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Too ill to do her job this morning now hoying a Sunday dinner down her neck 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That argument section was so awkward to watch, why would you leave that in?!

im wondering if she ever got the pillow case on the pillow, few different shots of her struggling with it and then she seemed to take it into the wardrobe :ROFLMAO:

someone mentioned before that she’s copying Helen Andersons vlogging style, the same kind of music, the videoing yourself walking away and it’s all I can see now :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sometimes I remember her mam called her kids after Hollywood movie stars. Tickles me that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Omg what the duck is this latest video? 🙈 what’s up with all the weird shots of washing dishes and walking into the distance! She must think she’s is some sort of creative genius 😂 but this is Demi so it must be copied off someone else
When they were filming themselves driving off and Demi is literally staring at the camera making sure it doesn’t get nicked! It was so cringe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is Gelato not ice cream? I always thought it was or am I being a Demi? If so, would it not have melted by the time they got home? 😅

Reactions: 12
Her dress sense is so weird, she makes herself look sooooo much worse. Stop tucking your leggings right up into your boobs!!

Reactions: 19
Is Gelato not ice cream? I always thought it was or am I being a Demi? If so, would it not have melted by the time they got home? 😅
It’s her pronunciation. It baffles me how someone her age still doesn’t know so many words.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her dress sense is so weird, she makes herself look sooooo much worse. Stop tucking your leggings right up into your boobs!!
I think she’s delusional and doesn’t realise how unhealthy and yes ugly (inside and out) she is
I am pretty sure she thinks her under boob is her waistline because it’s the only place left on her body that slightly digs in
If she were to wear trousers normally (on her hip or actual waistline) she would be atleast a size 22

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When she’s showing that ugly vase she mentions that she only has one glass vase and wanted a funky one or something…why didn’t you accept the one your Nan offered you then???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.