Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shows how unprofessional she is not getting her work done before the deadline and leaving it until last minute! I could not have jobs to do and leave them until the final day they’d have to be ready to go in advance🤯 If I was the brand I’d never wanna work with her again, so unreliable

And she does not live in the real world if she thinks it’s easier being off sick in a real job!! The pressure you feel to not let your team down or knowing if you’re off your workload to catch-up will double as well as thinking if I’m off how will I pay my bills! . Self employed small businesses or tradesmen/women I totally understand and can imagine it’s very hard but not her who sits on her arse for what she claims is thousands more than my monthly salary!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does she think that people with “normal” jobs don’t have deadlines and don’t get stressed when they have to take time off sick?? I’ve just been off for a few days due to a sickness bug and I have to go back today and catch up, speak to the people I let down on projects because I was off…….you’re not special doodles!

All you have to do is sit and watch through your finished work, you could do that on the pigging sofa and send it off!! She’s creating issues where there is none

Reactions: 30
I can’t believe how long her story went on for when she’s claiming she is too ill to go through a few files and send them off!! She can’t go through a few files to get a job done yet she can stare at a screen watching other idiots on YouTube and even ask her followers for more recommendations!

I hope the brand pull the plug on her cos she is quite clearly bullshitting! She didn’t even sound ill she’s always breathless and the fact the word ill became the new London says it all 😂

Reactions: 25
Really feel sorry for Big Aye tbh having to put up with it. Her life is an absolute joke! You know she's gonna be milking it at home 🙄

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe how long her story went on for when she’s claiming she is too ill to go through a few files and send them off!! She can’t go through a few files to get a job done yet she can stare at a screen watching other idiots on YouTube and even ask her followers for more recommendations!

I hope the brand pull the plug on her cos she is quite clearly bullshitting! She didn’t even sound ill she’s always breathless and the fact the word ill became the new London says it all 😂
The problem is that if the brands drop her it’ll only make her feel even more sorry for herself - she has such a massive victim complex. She’ll never actually acknowledge that it’s because she fucked up and take accountability.

Noooo instead, after weeks of sitting around doing nothing, she gets the sniffles and has to sit around doing nothing some more while begging her audience for sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Couldnt bare to watch it all. If shes in the council n gettin sick pay... where I am means ure off for 6 months before "sick pay" kicks in. Jus sayin...

Reactions: 4
She posted all of these stories to prove that she was ill ill ill, but all she managed to show was her complete lack of professionalism and commitment to her job. When I was employed, the thought of taking a sick day was almost a source of anxiety, to the point that I would go to work and "wait" for my colleagues to tell me to go home and that they'd be fine without me. That way, I could also brief them on my projects. It was never as easy of "Hi boss, not coming in today, soz k bye!"

Now that I'm self-employed, it is true that I find the stress of not being paid worse than the stress of putting pressure on my colleagues for a day or two. That being said, that is exactly why you need to organise your workload differently. If she's well enough to post a million stories about her being ill, she is well enough to edit a video and send an email. Take some paracetamol, pour yourself a hot drink, edit your video for an hour or two and send it off to the brand, and then you'll be allowed to go to bed and decide that the day was a write off! She is infuriating. You should also make sure that you have enough money in the bank to cover yourself in case of unexpected events... Can't she use some of the 6k she made last month?🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The fact she's rambling on about being 'ill' so much shows to me that she isn't actually ill enough not to do her work. Those posts were purely for the management and the brands to see and she has made an absolute fool of herself. If someone at work phoned in sick to me like that I'd know full well they were full of tit. Genuinely ill people tell you they're ill. End. Of. Story. People who talk tit about being ill don't shut the duck up! It's like they're trying to convince you they're ill because they know deep down they're not! She's a child! An actual child!
I used to work for 111 and the people who phoned up screaming they were dying were the ones who were just suffering man-flu yet we would have people ringing up mid heart attack or mid stroke and they would be so chilled about it! It’s true that the sicker you are the less you talk about it!

Reactions: 27
some influencers give birth and have newborns and still manage to do their work. she has no excuse this is just pure laziness!!
it looks like she just has a cold! how hard is it to prance around is your undies and record a video!!?

Reactions: 14
I finally brought myself to watch these stupid bleeping Insta stories. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE PISS-TAKE.

Aside from what everyone else has said, she’s blathering away at 60mph - you don’t sound particularly ill hun, just a normal bleeping head cold like anyone else gets, and your sinuses are sore because your face is squashed and malformed. I’ve had sinus infections and just talking is painful.

I’m halfway through watching this pile of tit talk, and she keeps repeating how the content is “good to go” but she needs to sort through the files before sending them off and is struggling to bring herself to do this.

MY bleeping GOD - I am 30 weeks pregnant. It’s been flagged up that I have a blood disorder (thalassemia) which is putting a strain on me, my immune system has gone to tit and I’ve caught every summer cold going. I’ve not taken a single sick day this year, because sometimes you just have to get on with it - and going off sick usually makes me more anxious anyway because I have a real job where real people rely on my work to support their studies (no Covid that I’m aware of thankfully, but I am double-vaccinated unlike Dems, no doubt).

I don’t usually get so pissed off with her - she baffles me more than anything - but this whole saga of excuses to try and cover her incompetence and TOTAL INEPTITUDE at being a normal functioning adult has bleeping irritated me:mad::mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Wait, has she just contradicted herself? Been moving she’s been so ill, yet the latest photo of the dog on her stories ‘last night, done in from a busy day’. How’s the dog had a busy day if you’ve been so ill?! When I’m ill, the dog will be curled up by my side all day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly think she’s got covid. Everything she is stating is how I was when I had covid. Bet she doesn’t get a test though the stupid witch

Reactions: 15
Absolute piss taker. I'm working on a huge time-sensitive project at the moment for work (in a creative field, Dems, and trust me being 'uninspired' or 'out of ideas' is just not an option) and had to take time off a couple of weeks ago due to being ill and even now I'm still working (unpaid) through the evenings to catch up! Would love to be paid by a brand to just show my arse on insta instead but unfortunately I have dignity.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She didn't once mention 'don't worry, it's not covid' so I reckon she's just waddling along in ignorance.

I bet she's got loads of messages saying to get a test etc but she's likely ignoring it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.