Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t be sick she’s just going back round her cycle of depression again where she is unmotivated/lacks passion for anything in her life. This is mebs the 3rd/4th time she’s not been unable to upload recently
She’s probably just been to McDonald’s for 5 double cheese burgers so she’s depressed she’s fell off the vegan bandwagon x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahem…..*covid*
Imagine having to drag yourself out of your bed (which you paid for yourself because #notgifted) no matter how you're feeling just to be able to pay your rent. Cry me a bleeping river Demigofuckyourselfdoodles

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Pretty sure she’s literally just screenshotted her real from a few days ago and posted them as pics

can I have ur job pls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This post has got me bleeping livid! She should be thankful she's self employed when she's ill as she is not letting anyone else down but herself! Does she think it's easy for people who feel ill to not bother going into work therefore either letting their colleagues down who need to work extra hard to cover it, or going back into work and having to catch up on all the work missed?! I feel like giving her a good shake! Honestly, what a self absorbed bleep! She's always bleeping 'ill'. Maybe it's your bodys way of asking you to look after it? Honestly, she's really, really pissed me off with those comments 🖕🤬 Poor, lazy, slob! She's pathetic!

Attachments

Reactions: 38
This post has got me bleeping livid! She should be thankful she's self employed when she's ill as she is not letting anyone else down but herself! Does she think it's easy for people who feel ill to not bother going into work therefore either letting their colleagues down who need to work extra hard to cover it, or going back into work and having to catch up on all the work missed?! I feel like giving her a good shake! Honestly, what a self absorbed bleep! She's always bleeping 'ill'. Maybe it's your bodys way of asking you to look after it? Honestly, she's really, really pissed me off with those comments 🖕🤬 Poor, lazy, slob! She's pathetic!
Let's be honest. She lets herself down even more when she actually does 'work' though.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Demi hunnnybun turn that frown upside down...🤣🤣 oh wait....🤭😂

She needs to get a grip! Coming from someone who's working 3 different jobs just to get by....she's got it so bleeping easy the lazy toad 🖕🏼.. she's literally got to edit a video and upload I don't understand what's so hard about that? 🤦

Reactions: 22
Is she for bleeping real? Saying it’s difficult being ill and self employed?!? She couldn’t have it any easier! Try having a job with deadlines and people relying on you - it’s more difficult phoning in sick than working through it when ill! 😡

she is so out of touch with the real world! I live for the day she loses all of this and she’s forced to actually work for her earnings! She really is the most undeserving self centred bleep on the planet

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Come on Demi, forget about “editing” those videos. We need the raw footage for profile pics hunnybun 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Demi hunnnybun turn that frown upside down...🤣🤣 oh wait....🤭😂

She needs to get a grip! Coming from someone who's working 3 different jobs just to get by....she's got it so bleeping easy the lazy toad 🖕🏼.. she's literally got to edit a video and upload I don't understand what's so hard about that? 🤦
I'd like to see your 3 jobs compared to hers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m so confused as to why she’s sat talking shite on her stories stressing about this bleeping deadline she’s going to miss, instead of just doing what she’s twisting about. Do what everyone else does when they’re poorly, have a kip and plod on. Especially being “self employed”, everything is at your own bastard pace to start off with.

Reactions: 34
Those stories have infuriated me.

Her point about not getting sick pay as a self employed person is a valid one. If she hadn’t just claimed she makes £6k a month.

For your average small business owner or sole trader, long term sickness can be devastating and yes mean they miss out on a lot of income. Not getting your chebs out on reels for a few days because you’ve got the sniffles is a different story.

It’s the nature of the industry she’s chosen. Regardless of health or personal circumstances, work will ebb and flow periodically anyway and any person with 2 brain cells would prepare for that which will include preparing for periods of ill health or needing to take time for compassionate leave/caring or even just wanting breaks.

But not doodles, anything that a couple of iboobrofen can’t fix is enough to set her back a week or so.

Also just goes to show her job at the council was piss easy. Sadly, Demi, there are some of us who even if we take time off work will come back to an increased workload/backlog and catching up. Yes some of us might get sick pay (although in many workplaces it doesn’t come easy and has many stipulations) but we are probably on a lower average hourly rate than you claim to be and work twice as hard.

It feels like them stories aren’t for us though. I think it’s to plant the seed and soften the blow and get a bit of sympathy for the brands whose deadlines she has missed and her management.

Imagine your job to be sitting on your stained rug, filming yourself unpacking tat from a box and providing basic narration but you still can’t be arsed to do that.

Reactions: 41
she’s definitely read here since her first “ill” post, also did anyone else here the way she said ibuprofen? big freak

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I couldn’t be bothered to watch all her stories repeating constantly that she is ill, she gets ill, she feels ill, feeling ill again, been a write off, day has been written off, it’s another write off, going to write the day off…

duck sake Demi, you’ve just spread your mumbling over about 20 stories when you could have done it in one

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She sounds like me when I've been off work and the mister comes back home and I rabbit on to him without taking a breath because I've had no one to talk too all day.

Nana aye mustn't be doing any nurse duties either.... but she's so ill and the day has been written off.

And just for those who didn't pick it up.... she's soo ill guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact she's rambling on about being 'ill' so much shows to me that she isn't actually ill enough not to do her work. Those posts were purely for the management and the brands to see and she has made an absolute fool of herself. If someone at work phoned in sick to me like that I'd know full well they were full of tit. Genuinely ill people tell you they're ill. End. Of. Story. People who talk tit about being ill don't shut the duck up! It's like they're trying to convince you they're ill because they know deep down they're not! She's a child! An actual child!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The fact she's rambling on about being 'ill' so much shows to me that she isn't actually ill enough not to do her work. Those posts were purely for the management and the brands to see and she has made an absolute fool of herself. If someone at work phoned in sick to me like that I'd know full well they were full of tit. Genuinely ill people tell you they're ill. End. Of. Story. People who talk tit about being ill don't shut the duck up! It's like they're trying to convince you they're ill because they know deep down they're not! She's a child! An actual child!
She is very immature. I think this is why she's never wanted to move out because she's spoilt at home and rather than thinking "I'm an adult now" she's sat sniffling thinking how much easier it would be having her mother running round after her.
I've been ill all week and still had to work full time. Still had to put the bins out. Put the washing on. The house isn't immaculate, it rarely is but it's certainly not scruffy!
I would say she definitely needs therapy but my friend had therapy for a similar reason (being a complete child) and its only served to make her more self centred and insane

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.