Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't once mention 'don't worry, it's not covid' so I reckon she's just waddling along in ignorance.

I bet she's got loads of messages saying to get a test etc but she's likely ignoring it.
She’d just post any comments/messages in one of those stupid videos where she posts it to try and shame them and then says ‘I would get a test jade, but it’s actually no ones business’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’d just post any comments/messages in one of those stupid videos where she posts it to try and shame them and then says ‘I would get a test jade, but it’s actually no ones business’
A highly posed, filtered photo of her crack and backrolls with the words 'UNVACCINATED BODIES ARE REAL BODIES' jauntily edited around it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine having to drag yourself out of your bed (which you paid for yourself because #notgifted) no matter how you're feeling just to be able to pay your rent. Cry me a bleeping river Demigofuckyourselfdoodles
Imagine giving up a secure job in Local Authority. Pension, good Annual leave sickness benefit to act like a dick on SM? I would have throttled her if she was my daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Too ill to sit in the 'KAzebO' now apparently 🙄. duck off man! 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is there many Geordies on this thread?? Are you just emabarrassed for her? I am

• Haha
Reactions: 25
the cheek of her on her tik tok!! telling people to stop the trend where people have a glow up!! how about stop the fake body positivity trend! where you flop you belly and minge out every chance you get! where you think you should get a pat on the back for gaining so much weight from stuffing your face with junk food! that's not body positivity...that's being in denial!

Reactions: 26
the cheek of her on her tik tok!! telling people to stop the trend where people have a glow up!! how about stop the fake body positivity trend! where you flop you belly and minge out every chance you get! where you think you should get a pat on the back for gaining so much weight from stuffing your face with junk food! that's not body positivity...that's being in denial!
Totally!! Demi questioning why it’s always a plus sized version of yourself? Ehhh because the girl looks 10 times better now she’s non plus sized! 😂let’s not beat about the bush she looks incredible now and if anyone is “toxic” it’s Demi and other body positive nuts who are putting a negative spin on the girls achievements 😡

edit: it looks like the girl had surgery but still, she looks way better for it! Why can’t body positive nutjobs just admit it’s possible to improve your looks 🙈

Reactions: 6
the duck are you doing demz?!
Literally sounds like when your car struggles to start on a cold morning 😂😭😂😭😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said in that insta video, 'I literally never use filters so that's how u know I'm feeling rough the fact I'm using a filter'
But she LITERALLY does use filters 24/7 so she’s full of tit, regardless.

she’s the Queen of filtered, manipulated, photoshopped photos & vids is our Big Heffalump

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m shocked that muscle food gave the go ahead for that TikTok?! It’s blurry, you can’t any of the products, no nutritional information, Demi looks bleeping rough….need I go on?!

Reactions: 8
I’m shocked that muscle food gave the go ahead for that TikTok?! It’s blurry, you can’t any of the products, no nutritional information, Demi looks bleeping rough….need I go on?!
She literally used footage from a YouTube video, she’s too bleeping lazy

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.