Demi Donnelly #26 stone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she doing?
The notion behind muscle food was to get her eating under control and to have healthy convenient options with zero effort. Cutting out all need for takeaways and snacking as muscle food provided everything they could possibly need. This was literally her comeback when anyone told her she could cook her own healthy meals.
This is the second time she's behaved this way while using this company, I presume they are not only providing the meals gratis but also paying her a fee. How does this sit with them? serious question.
I couldn't care less about her appearance or health but this inconsistent nonsense needs to be addressed. She'll blub about her mental health if challenged though.
I'm gonna email them cos tbf wot a shite company if u cant adequately satisfy someones appetite (even tho shes a greedy fck n no 1 could)... doesnt really show them in good light n they are clearly not providing enuff for this little woman! I wouldnt buy from them regardless but if ure paid to advertise somethin but thro it all out the window by scoffing the exact opposite of what they as a brand are tryin to promote...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve just watched her recent video. Why is this girl so obsessed with snacks? She anticipates she needs one when in reality she probably doesn’t. She’s just got herself in such a bad habit. The way she threw that brownie down 🤣 surely they had a banana?
Also there’s a M&S cafe near by so I wonder why that wasn’t one of the options.

Reactions: 20
Does anyone here watch Louise's Journey? She is amazing.
Now that is someone Muscle food should be working with.

Reactions: 3
Agreed and it’s quite scary/sad as she’s still so young! I’m also a lazy witch at heart but even small things could add up to a big change for her eg less snacks, more water, walking rather than driving everywhere etc. I’m sick of body positivity being used as a way for people to excuse being unhealthy, I’m sure if an underweight influencer tried to hop on the body pos bandwagon it wouldn’t go down well…
100% agree!

Reactions: 2
Honestly not even saying this too be nasty because I’m a big girl myself, But if Demi hit the gym even twice a week I’m 100% sure she’d feel so much better about herself instead of trying to convince people she’s all about “body positivity” and most importantly trying too convince herself too, I’m 21 and I’ve just started going to the gym everyday more or less now and doing activities inbetween and eating healthy and I already feel so much better about myself mentally and physically. As “lilyrosedeep” said above, Even if she walked places instead of driving everywhere at least then she’s doing some form of exercise! It’s so easy to get carried away eating/snacking 24/7 when you live with your partner and have no real “routine” (speaking from experience). Hopefully she starts looking after herself more, She’ll definitely thank herself maybe not now, but in the long run!

Reactions: 16
I think her Mam (Not Mom) should step in and have a word! I think she's going to lose the plot soon.

Reactions: 8
Yeah i noticed that as well.

If you have binge eating isnt it like were you constantly eat all day? Like she'd be even bigger than she is.. my 600lb life is full of binge eaters
demi loves to label everything though, i think she thinks is justify's everything.

Reactions: 5
She needs to do Muscle Food 7 days a week or not at all. It would just be a quick fix and not address any of her actual issues with food and laziness around cooking but it would give her no excuses to get the results she’s aiming for (weight loss)

That isn’t sustainable though and she still wouldn’t understand how to look after herself. It’s a ‘teach a man to fish’ kind of scenario.

I think it’s actually having a negative effect and enforcing her belief that she needs the snacks. I do Intimate Fasting (in the words of HRH Demi D) and don’t have breakfast but never feel the need to snack before or between lunch and dinner. Plus I started bigger than but more active than Demmo. If I can manage without a bag of popcorn ever hour or so, I’m sure she can too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually found out something interesting yesterday! The little strip of product on razors aren’t vegan either so I wonder if she has a vegan razor?

Reactions: 11
To be fair her content is like a 16 year old "new" youtuber. She's been on youtube a few years now so she should have found her niche. For example.... Elle Darby had an aesthetic, launched Angelle Collection & has now got mummy vlogs.... Zoella did books & a range with Primark.... Anastasia has a range... but Demi brought out a bit of merch & its the same content as when she started.

She doesn't seem to be maturing at all. It's like shes dying to be a big youtuber like Anastasia or Elle but she refuses to put the work into it.

She needs to work on getting healthy, maturing, making friends, stop being lazy & put the work into her channel if she wants to continue. Or else she should quit youtube & get a real job because she's being handed an easy lifestyle and she doesn't seem greatful for it.

Theres young girls who would love to have all those followers, would make decent content, put the effort in and set themselves up business wise. Is Demi still going to do Poundland hauls & food challenges when shes 40. Or is she going to take her "job" seriously and make a good business or investment with her earning.

It seems a waste

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To be fair her content is like a 16 year old "new" youtuber. She's been on youtube a few years now so she should have found her niche. For example.... Elle Darby had an aesthetic, launched Angelle Collection & has now got mummy vlogs.... Zoella did books & a range with Primark.... Anastasia has a range... but Demi brought out a bit of merch & its the same content as when she started.

She doesn't seem to be maturing at all. It's like shes dying to be a big youtuber like Anastasia or Elle but she refuses to put the work into it.

She needs to work on getting healthy, maturing, making friends, stop being lazy & put the work into her channel if she wants to continue. Or else she should quit youtube & get a real job because she's being handed an easy lifestyle and she doesn't seem greatful for it.

Theres young girls who would love to have all those followers, would make decent content, put the effort in and set themselves up business wise. Is Demi still going to do Poundland hauls & food challenges when shes 40. Or is she going to take her "job" seriously and make a good business or investment with her earning.

It seems a waste
Oh don’t worry - Anastasia’s career is starting to fail too

Reactions: 13

It seems a waste
This is spot on.

She got lucky with the trendy content and was right place right time to gain a following and now she’s just stuck trying to reproduce the same stuff but her audience has moved on entirely.

People want authenticity now and that’s something which by definition you can’t fake, so Demi is just doomed to fail because she’s so stubborn now that she won’t even take constructive criticism.

Reactions: 11
AEE9C986-50F3-4908-A474-B21D8ECC2345.png

A fact I’m posting here for Demi herself. This woman is true body confidence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I reckon one day she’ll disappear from the internet 👀 and either come back still big and accidentally vegan with pishy flaps OR admit defeat and never come back..but I reckon she would actually leave YouTube you know

• Haha
Reactions: 6
27# rented a van, Jobs down the pan, scoffing meat, A muscle food cheat!
Pubes coming out her fanny, And Sean still looks like a granny!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.