Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked Demi when I first discovered her, I actually thought wow how refreshing to see a girl who isn’t a skinny blonde girl, with a perfect boyfriend and a dog. Found her really relatable and normal.
Literally within the year I have changed my mind completely, it started with her becoming increasingly lazy and scruffy on camera, doing embarrassing dancing and admitting to bad hygiene. I think people tell her how normal and relatable she is and she has took it and ran with it too far.
Now she’s just (trying to) morph into every other YouTuber, a house a boyfriend a dog and you can tell she is proud to have finally ‘fit the mould’ (or so she thinks) when her authenticity and relatability has just gone down hill and disappeared

Definitely agree. I used to be a watcher. I found her through an Emily Canham video where they both wore outfits from boohoo. Thought it was so refreshing to see someone whose body looked a bit like mine on YouTube! Immediately followed her.

Even then I found her content a bit low brow if I’m honest, not much between the ears and the constant ads were a bit annoying but I tried to persevere as I liked following someone a bit different on YouTube.

Then saw her get sucked into this whole influencer thing and become what everyone didn’t want her to be. The final straw was when I came across her Tattle thread and saw the Amber Wright stuff. The girl next door image was completely gone, she truly believes she’s the dogs bollocks and will throw her mates under the bus to big herself up. Absolutely saw her true colours when I read that and it’s only gotten worse from there.

Reactions: 15
Ooh a new thread let me think. Demi Donnelly - mam of 2, amba is that you? Owa new home, Sean's thinking just leave us alone

Oh actually one more and I'll shut up. All my inspo comes at this time of night. Thread suggestions-Hi hun buns, welcooome its Demi. My fashion shoots and impulse spray gives all the lads a semi

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ooh a new thread let me think. Demi Donnelly - mam of 2, amba is that you? Owa new home, Sean's thinking just leave us alone

Oh actually one more and I'll shut up. All my inspo comes at this time of night. Thread suggestions-Hi hun buns, welcooome its Demi. My fashion shoots and impulse spray gives all the lads a semi
I genuinely laugh out loud whenever I see the “welcooome” I read it in that stupid way she sings it 🤣🤣🤣

These threads are flying....Demi Donnelly #12 who’s background is a mattress covered in shite? The one and only amber wright

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I genuinely laugh out loud whenever I see the “welcooome” I read it in that stupid way she sings it 🤣🤣🤣

These threads are flying....Demi Donnelly #12 who’s background is a mattress covered in shite? The one and only amber wright
Pinecones can you marry me? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve been waiting for you to ask wills, I think we’ll tie the knot before Sean and Demi. Shall we get two pups and an ugly sofa to celebrate our engagement? ❤🤣🤣
Yes! We can get married in 2040 and we will still be married before them. I have a son, cat and dog so can't wait to be blended mammy and mammy with you and two pups (who hate us) of our own. We can show the puppies bowel movements on our channel because that's what the hunny bunnys wana see . Imo and spenny can come over and we can double date. As long as everything is dairy, gluten, vegan, general day to day life free xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes! We can get married in 2040 and we will still be married before them. I have a son, cat and dog so can't wait to be blended mammy and mammy with you and two pups (who hate us) of our own. We can show the puppies bowel movements on our channel because that's what the hunny bunnys wana see . Imo and spenny can come over and we can double date. As long as everything is dairy, gluten, vegan, general day to day life free xx
Sounds like the perfect life. Can atticus be the pageboy and me Julie head bridesmaid at the wedding please? With Ben salad as best man? We can get matching lounge shets and invisalign xox

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sounds like the perfect life. Can atticus be the pageboy and me Julie head bridesmaid at the wedding please? With Ben salad as best man? We can get matching lounge shets and invisalign xox
Omg imagine salads speech "well I reckon pinecones and wills both want a bit of the salad, that's why they are here today" *thrusts his crotch in our direction* Me julie starts a brawl " don't like my primark dress and fake doc martens do ya?" . Then ana sings Wap up on stage for byron who then leaves the country to get away from her. Meanwhile Demi takes notes for whu perfect wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg imagine salads speech "well I reckon pinecones and wills both want a bit of the salad, that's why they are here today" *thrusts his crotch in our direction* Me julie starts a brawl " don't like my primark dress and fake doc martens do ya?" . Then ana sings Wap up on stage for byron who then leaves the country to get away from her. Meanwhile Demi takes notes for whu perfect wedding
Me jules gets up and shows us her Daniel Wellington watch “jealous are ya? I’ve done more ads than you’ve had hot dinners luv”, and then atticus goes to call her a witch and says he wants a Mcdonald’s so they have to leave. Demi then stands up and says “hiya guys I’m Demi if you’re new to my channel then welcooooome I’m just vloggin wills315 and pinecones weddin, everythin looks stunnin” she tries to flirt with Sean and asks when they’re gonna get married but he runs away. A voice in the audience shouts “is your real name amber wright” and she goes red, calls them jealous and says she’s absolutely stunning then runs out after Sean

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Me jules gets up and shows us her Daniel Wellington watch “jealous are ya? I’ve done more ads than you’ve had hot dinners luv”, and then atticus goes to call her a witch and says he wants a Mcdonald’s so they have to leave. Demi then stands up and says “hiya guys I’m Demi if you’re new to my channel then welcooooome I’m just vloggin wills315 and pinecones weddin, everythin looks stunnin” she tries to flirt with Sean and asks when they’re gonna get married but he runs away. A voice in the audience shouts “is your real name amber wright” and she goes red, calls them jealous and says she’s absolutely stunning then runs out after Sean
As she leaves the venue she yells into the microphone "amba Wright was me brutha. Tell them sean it was brad" . Then sean the Wally "aye it was me brotha in law brad , god daddy to me kids. What else shall I say demi?"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As she leaves the venue she yells into the microphone "amba Wright was me brutha. Tell them sean it was brad" . Then sean the Wally "aye it was me brotha in law brad , god daddy to me kids. What else shall I say demi?"
“Tell them I don’t neglect me dogs and I do shower more than once every 2 week, also that av never used that tattle site”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Tell them I don’t neglect me dogs and I do shower more than once every 2 week, also that av never used that tattle site”
"Aye demi. You use the impulse body sprays between weekly showers don't ya. "

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Aye demi. You use the impulse body sprays between weekly showers don't ya. "
“Aye but I use nivea shets too, unless I’ve got any spares then I give them to me nana for Christmas but I wrap em badly cos she’s bad at wrappin too. I’m very particular about me nivea shets just like I am about me house. A filthy mattress is fine but no second hand vases from me nan thanks”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s pretending to be vegan because she thinks it makes her look like a cool influencer. She uses products tested on animals and anything that’s ‘accidentally vegan’ is devoured in half a second. I guarantee she’s demolishing KFC buckets on the daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s pretending to be vegan because she thinks it makes her look like a cool influencer. She uses products tested on animals and anything that’s ‘accidentally vegan’ is devoured in half a second. I guarantee she’s demolishing KFC buckets on the daily.
She’s literally Pam from gavin and Stacey isn’t she?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.