Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! She really is vile. She spouts body positivity and mental health awareness yet sends her minions on a witch hunt like this. I hope she gets what’s coming to her the bleeping walrus.
Haha walrus is sending me. She is the worst thing on Instagram and I'm a katie price watcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello wills!!! Welcooooome
Would love some stories about Demi just like imo’s xoxoxoxox
I need to watch more of videos to get it spot on. I'm not as knowledgeable of her as I am of our Imo but she would make a wonderful story time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I need to watch more of videos to get it spot on. I'm not as knowledgeable of her as I am of our Imo but she would make a wonderful story time
Honestly her and Imo would make a right pair. You have to go back to the earlier threads when Demi came onto tattle with an account called Amber Wright and slagged some other youtubers off and called herself stunning 😂

Reactions: 5
What kind of person is she, she dances round in her I'll fitting bra and Pants and notice on her tiktok were she all in black open the burn door if you all it that she as her top tucked in top of her bra not under wtf. Then she calling people Karon because they say you shouldn't of put that guys number up she getting more vile as time goes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just put on a video of her wrapping present and on about influencers editing photos and the mattress in the background 🤮

Honestly her and Imo would make a right pair. You have to go back to the earlier threads when Demi came onto tattle with an account called Amber Wright and slagged some other youtubers off and called herself stunning 😂
Omg I was reading those yesterday and she tried to blame her poor brother

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell I'll do a story based on what I know. @pinecones this is for you. Christmas with Demi : Howay man , if you're new to my channel "Welcoooomme". I'm Demi like. Don't take meself to serious . I'm real. You might say to wuh amba Wright but that wan't me. That were my little brotha Brad he loves to talk about wuh braless videos. Same as any otha teenage boy really. I'm so relatable. Me and sean have just bought us selves a new house. It's a tit hole, the dogs don't want to be here, but I need them for content so how and ever. I'll pass you over to sean now " hi. I'm Sean. I'm a laugh. I'm demi's fiancee. Hate social media , feel a right mug doing tik toks but I love demi so I'll pretend I'm comfortable on camera. " Wasn't he such a pro the way he did that. Anyway here are wuh pups, say hello to mammy and daddy guys *pups whimper and run away*. They love us. Here we have a crappy mattress , I love it . It really adds to my assthetic. This is what ma mammy got me for Christmas. Some impulse spray I used to wear to the local disco. Mixed with my bo it gives the most sensual vibe *does her upside down creepy smile* the boys used to be fighting us off. Here is me and sean in Owa Christmas jammies. We look supa dupa cute. Sean "aye I love these. I love being on camera" *silently wants to shoot himself *. Anyway guys that's my Christmas day vlog. I hope you enjoyed *steps in dog tit * Neva mind we will clean that up in the new year. The outro song comes on and Demi shows up her best moves. One of her knockers hits her in the face and gives her a black eye but howay we keep it real on this channel guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
What the hell I'll do a story based on what I know. @pinecones this is for you. Christmas with Demi : Howay man , if you're new to my channel "Welcoooomme". I'm Demi like. Don't take meself to serious . I'm real. You might say to wuh amba Wright but that wan't me. That were my little brotha Brad he loves to talk about wuh braless videos. Same as any otha teenage boy really. I'm so relatable. Me and sean have just bought us selves a new house. It's a tit hole, the dogs don't want to be here, but I need them for content so how and ever. I'll pass you over to sean now " hi. I'm Sean. I'm a laugh. I'm demi's fiancee. Hate social media , feel a right mug doing tik toks but I love demi so I'll pretend I'm comfortable on camera. " Wasn't he such a pro the way he did that. Anyway here are wuh pups, say hello to mammy and daddy guys *pups whimper and run away*. They love us. Here we have a crappy mattress , I love it . It really adds to my assthetic. This is what ma mammy got me for Christmas. Some impulse spray I used to wear to the local disco. Mixed with my bo it gives the most sensual vibe *does her upside down creepy smile* the boys used to be fighting us off. Here is me and sean in Owa Christmas jammies. We look supa dupa cute. Sean "aye I love these. I love being on camera" *silently wants to shoot himself *. Anyway guys that's my Christmas day vlog. I hope you enjoyed *steps in dog tit * Neva mind we will clean that up in the new year. The outro song comes on and Demi shows up her best moves. One of her knockers hits her in the face and gives her a black eye but howay we keep it real on this channel guys.
Outstanding 🤣🤣👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just watched her get ready with me video and she fake tanned and then put make up on. Is that a thing? If I fake tan and it’s not often I do I usually do it at night, let it develop and wash it off in the morning. I couldn’t imagine putting fake tan on my face and then putting a face full of make up over the top

Reactions: 13
Exactly! Its essentially a waste of time because when she takes her makeup off (if she does, the scruff) she’ll be taking the tan off aswell? Whats the point?

Reactions: 4
No point, but some facial tanners do allow make up on top whilst developing, clarins instant smooth is fantastic at this, love the stuff but I do usually use it at night. I think she used a facial tanning mist on that video didn't she, haven't tried it so can't vouch for it doing the job under makeup.
I was surprised in that video at all the tans and cosmetics she had been sent when she rarely uses any. I thought brands did that for reviews but obviously not, it must be one of the perks of being an influencer.

Reactions: 2
how is she justifying sharing his info? yes he shouldnt have sent it but she doesnt need to go to his level

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.