Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell I'll do a story based on what I know. @pinecones this is for you. Christmas with Demi : Howay man , if you're new to my channel "Welcoooomme". I'm Demi like. Don't take meself to serious . I'm real. You might say to wuh amba Wright but that wan't me. That were my little brotha Brad he loves to talk about wuh braless videos. Same as any otha teenage boy really. I'm so relatable. Me and sean have just bought us selves a new house. It's a tit hole, the dogs don't want to be here, but I need them for content so how and ever. I'll pass you over to sean now " hi. I'm Sean. I'm a laugh. I'm demi's fiancee. Hate social media , feel a right mug doing tik toks but I love demi so I'll pretend I'm comfortable on camera. " Wasn't he such a pro the way he did that. Anyway here are wuh pups, say hello to mammy and daddy guys *pups whimper and run away*. They love us. Here we have a crappy mattress , I love it . It really adds to my assthetic. This is what ma mammy got me for Christmas. Some impulse spray I used to wear to the local disco. Mixed with my bo it gives the most sensual vibe *does her upside down creepy smile* the boys used to be fighting us off. Here is me and sean in Owa Christmas jammies. We look supa dupa cute. Sean "aye I love these. I love being on camera" *silently wants to shoot himself *. Anyway guys that's my Christmas day vlog. I hope you enjoyed *steps in dog tit * Neva mind we will clean that up in the new year. The outro song comes on and Demi shows up her best moves. One of her knockers hits her in the face and gives her a black eye but howay we keep it real on this channel guys.
You’re my favourite person on this website ❤🤣🤣🤣 the accent omg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Because the bag of sludge reads here I thought I'd share this info on doxing. Doxing is sharing peoples personal details online without consent such as address, phone number or pictures etc. That guy technically could take it further.

I do want to add though because I think it's important. She's right when she says he shouldn't be messaging her and it's inappropriate. Men have the actual audacity and I agree that him sending those to her is uncomfortable. She did not need to read his messages, she could have just blocked him. It's like it's the first ever thirst message she's got and she wants everyone to know and she's using being woke as an excuse for doxing him.

Screenshot_20201230-205110.png
Screenshot_20201230-205242.png

Reactions: 12
I made a post on an earlier thread where I discussed not understanding Demi’s appeal:

Sorry if I’m missing something here, but I’m genuinely confused - what IS the appeal of this girl to her followers? How does she have so many? I follow plenty of content creators, and nothing about her is remotely interesting: her pictures aren’t well shot / lit, there’s no consistency across her content, she doesn’t have any interesting hobbies, and she can’t even do a basic spellcheck, never mind use punctuation correctly (or at all). I’m honestly astounded by how unprofessional she is. I follow content creators with 5% of the following who turn out incredible, high-quality content, have great brand consistency, and have a keen awareness of social issues. Scrolling through her feeds - and I mean this in the nicest way possible - just reminds me of looking through the Facebook profiles of the girls I went to primary school with who never left my hometown - the pictures are the same quality and of the same things! Is that it? Is her ‘appeal’ the fact that she’s SO average? Are people following her to feel better about themselves? What am I missing here
I’ve now had more time to think about it, and also to look into the other threads on this site about Instagrammers and bloggers I hadn’t previously heard of, and I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m thinking about her from entirely the wrong perspective and she simply isn’t comparable to the content creators I follow and support (for example, Chloe Plumstead or Charlotte Olivia). She’s a completely different kind of ‘influencer’ - I hesitate to even say content creator. Overall her following seem to skew young (early teens) and older (late 30s and up - which is by no means old but is different from the mid-late 20s demographic many popular content creators fall into and appeal to - and are less invested in Instagram (ie their own profiles aren’t necessarily ‘aesthetic’ but typically include a lot of selfies and Facebook-style photos). She’s not trying to appeal to chic 20-somethings with an interest in high fashion and sustainability and world issues - that’s not her audience.

However, I also think that she simply doesn’t know any better. When she posts poorly-taken, -lit and -edited photos, such as the latest post on her home account (attached), I genuinely think that she believes this is a high-quality and ‘aesthetic’ photo - and I think her audience believes this too. There’s absolutely an element of class involved here (and I feel comfortable saying this as both my and my partner’s immediate and extended families are firmly working-class). I’ve attached some examples of what I feel are high-quality but not unattainable interiors posts below.

Overall I just find Demi really interesting - although not necessarily for the right reasons! I actually think the ‘low quality’ nature of her posts and her averageness work in her favour, in that they make it easier for her followers to relate to her and therefore more likely to listen to her recommendations.

C21F4F6D-360A-429D-869B-D9F5CAC28E5B.jpeg

4B3D7EE7-85D4-46CE-A451-8089B79C9C8C.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Demi Donnelly 12: Lounge shet wedged between her rear end as she gyrates on the mattress that needs condemned.

Demi Donnelly 12: Lounge shet barely containing her fatness as she gyrates on that tit stained mattress.

Also we are flying through these threads

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I made a post on an earlier thread where I discussed not understanding Demi’s appeal:

I’ve now had more time to think about it, and also to look into the other threads on this site about Instagrammers and bloggers I hadn’t previously heard of, and I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m thinking about her from entirely the wrong perspective and she simply isn’t comparable to the content creators I follow and support (for example, Chloe Plumstead or Charlotte Olivia). She’s a completely different kind of ‘influencer’ - I hesitate to even say content creator. Overall her following seem to skew young (early teens) and older (late 30s and up - which is by no means old but is different from the mid-late 20s demographic many popular content creators fall into and appeal to - and are less invested in Instagram (ie their own profiles aren’t necessarily ‘aesthetic’ but typically include a lot of selfies and Facebook-style photos). She’s not trying to appeal to chic 20-somethings with an interest in high fashion and sustainability and world issues - that’s not her audience.

However, I also think that she simply doesn’t know any better. When she posts poorly-taken, -lit and -edited photos, such as the latest post on her home account (attached), I genuinely think that she believes this is a high-quality and ‘aesthetic’ photo - and I think her audience believes this too. There’s absolutely an element of class involved here (and I feel comfortable saying this as both my and my partner’s immediate and extended families are firmly working-class). I’ve attached some examples of what I feel are high-quality but not unattainable interiors posts below.

Overall I just find Demi really interesting - although not necessarily for the right reasons! I actually think the ‘low quality’ nature of her posts and her averageness work in her favour, in that they make it easier for her followers to relate to her and therefore more likely to listen to her recommendations.

View attachment 365120
View attachment 365132
What group does the dirty minging mattress fall into? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What group does the dirty minging mattress fall into? 😂
You joke, but I bet someone found it ‘relatable’ - you know, showing that influencers’ lives aren’t always perfect!😅 That definitely underscored the fact that Demi simply doesn’t know any better for me though.

Reactions: 4
@shootingdaisies you are spot on, this is all she knows and its the best its ever going to get. I did think a lot of it was due to socio-economic factors but other people from the same backgrounds do in fact nail it so I deduct its simply down to having no taste or flair for what looks good. She is as you so rightly put it average, nothing wrong with average and sometimes she even openly admits it and as you also point out that's the appeal. What I do find fascinating is if anyone else points that out she doesn't like it one bit. Then we get stroppy Demi, a Demi who would make supermodels blush with her anthem of self love.
I think she has no roots of her own, knows she's quite dull and latches on to trends and ideas that she sort of half heartedly follows to make herself appear relevant. The veganism and sustainability to name a few. The plus sized love your body mantra which I do actively support and follow much much larger people than Demi is also poorly executed, but again I think that's mostly due to her copying what she sees but just doesn't manage to pull off, ultimately because she's not into fashion or beauty and just has an it'll do attitude.
Sometimes I don't think this is her fault she just doesn't have an eye for detail, if you asked her to look at an object and describe it in detail she would find that task quite hard.

Reactions: 13
You joke, but I bet someone found it ‘relatable’ - you know, showing that influencers’ lives aren’t always perfect!😅 That definitely underscored the fact that Demi simply doesn’t know any better for me though.
Lol I know what you mean, the followers lick her arse regardless and probably went and soiled their own beds so they could be just like their queen. Seriously though, she must have seen it when editing and thought nothing was wrong with it. A bit like wearing a thin beach cover up shirt as a dress.... in December 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really liked Demi when I first discovered her, I actually thought wow how refreshing to see a girl who isn’t a skinny blonde girl, with a perfect boyfriend and a dog. Found her really relatable and normal.
Literally within the year I have changed my mind completely, it started with her becoming increasingly lazy and scruffy on camera, doing embarrassing dancing and admitting to bad hygiene. I think people tell her how normal and relatable she is and she has took it and ran with it too far.
Now she’s just (trying to) morph into every other YouTuber, a house a boyfriend a dog and you can tell she is proud to have finally ‘fit the mould’ (or so she thinks) when her authenticity and relatability has just gone down hill and disappeared

Reactions: 15
And she doesn't even fit the mould she thinks she finally nailed. I don't know why she's so bothered either. Who actually cares what you have? It's about what you do, how you behave and the way you treat people that matters.

Reactions: 10
And she doesn't even fit the mould she thinks she finally nailed. I don't know why she's so bothered either. Who actually cares what you have? It's about what you do, how you behave and the way you treat people that matters.
It’s because she’s desperate for content, she doesn’t care what she puts out there. I used to like her videos of her surprising her family, or other original things. Nowadays she’s either being dirty and embarrassing - what she likes to call ‘raw’ and real - or she follows the most popular YouTube trend - challenges or other sorts which is the other extreme. If you get what I’m trying to say. She used to be somewhat in the middle.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.