Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would genuinely love, love, love, love, love to see a size 6 vs size 14 try on video with our Dems and Anastasia Kingsnorth!
- like the one Demi did with Emily Canham! :love:

Both Dems and Ana are so small! and they love fashion!
They don't lie about their dress size at all!

They could both bring in special guests.

Demi would bring her Dad and her Nana Anne - ready to rate those Lounge shets!
and Ana would bring me Julie and Atticus - what would you rate Demi's Lounge Shet out of 10, Ana?!?? Ana? Ana?!
what a rip off!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would genuinely love, love, love, love, love to see a size 6 vs size 14 try on video with our Dems and Anastasia Kingsnorth!
- like the one Demi did with Emily Canham! :love:

Both Dems and Ana are so small! and they love fashion!
They don't lie about their dress size at all!

They could both bring in special guests.

Demi would bring her Dad and her Nana Anne - ready to rate those Lounge shets!
and Ana would bring me Julie and Atticus - what would you rate Demi's Lounge Shet out of 10, Ana?!?? Ana? Ana?!
what a rip off!
I'd say Demis dad is a right goer

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy new year tattlers or should I say welcoooooome to 2021 hunny buns!!!!!! Love you all xoxoxox

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Demi Donnelly #12: It’s 2021, what will Demi have in store? The pups are still locked up and Demi’s grinding on the floor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else think she only makes weird facial expressions so she can pass things off as a joke. When she’s taking them really seriously and looks a mess!

Reactions: 7
Is Demi in tier 4?

Looks like her and Sean are breaking the rules in their Instagram stories

You're only allowed to meet 1 person outside only 1 person from each household but both of them are there.... 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Is Demi in tier 4?

Looks like her and Sean are breaking the rules in their Instagram stories

You're only allowed to meet 1 person outside only 1 person from each household but both of them are there.... 🙄
Yep we are in tier 4. But Demi’s been breaking lockdown since the beginning. No doubt spreading germs because she’s a filthy woman who doesn’t wash. She won’t care now.

Nah it’s a video, not sure how to do that? I’ll try....didn’t work, anyone help?
I can’t see it ☹

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her fit with demi account really is abandoned basically isn’t it. No way in hell shes 13st 8 still

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I caved and made another tiktok seen as Amber blocked my last one. Although this ones called amber wright so it will be blocked the first time I comment. But duck me she’s grim isn’t she? She literally thinks she’s in the right for exposing that guys phone number the bleeping weapon. Of course having special needs doesn’t mean he can do what he wants, but you can’t compare a DM to rape. bleeping hell.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.