Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caved and made another tiktok seen as Amber blocked my last one. Although this ones called amber wright so it will be blocked the first time I comment. But duck me she’s grim isn’t she? She literally thinks she’s in the right for exposing that guys phone number the bleeping weapon. Of course having special needs doesn’t mean he can do what he wants, but you can’t compare a DM to rape. bleeping hell.
Exactly, no ones excusing the DM but if the hunnybuns are texting/calling and giving him abuse I’ll bet this guy can’t cope. Would have been better reporting him. Also, she is 100% deleting comments, my response to her video rely to me was 4 comments long yet there’s only 3, happened on previous posts too.

Reactions: 4
I'm guessing it's the first DM she's ever had like that
Definitely why she's making such a big deal about it when it would be easier and make more sense to just move on. I'm guessing she's not used to receiving that kind of attention so wants everyone to know about it and is getting stupidly defensive now people are calling her out.

Reactions: 7

New thread hunnybuns x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.