Demi Donnelly #11 Picks her arse, relationships a farce. Pups 4 content, ideas are sparse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the f*ck? 😂😂
If I read that from anyone else, I’d be sure they were taking the piss. But it’s Demi. She believes her own hype. Frankly if I was a frog and had to choose between my saviour being Demi and death in the kitchen, I’d submit to the Asian chef.

I honestly think she believes she comes off like some other creators who speak really eloquently and intelligently about their vegan choices. She’s no Jenni Mustard , is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also surely that video with her dancing on tik tok and the dogs jumping up on her while she dances is teaching them bad habits??

They'll be jumping up her nana Anne's butt next time she's round to strip the wall paper

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen the Chanel jumper.....what a stunning genuine fake. 😂.

That girl is absolutely deluded. The post about her wanting to post more fashion content has cracked me up. Them tights have seen better days and the outfit is awful. She copies everyone around here but is like the smart price version.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She probably did go vegan because of a frog. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she’s the spitting image of the toad from the wind in the willows. She can’t be seen to be eating one of her own. SaVe Da FrOgZ hUnZ.

Demi Donnelly #12: Who died on that mattress Amber?

Keeping it simples.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The NYE party (with special guests)- Tonight is New years eve and Demi and Sean are hosting a party. Demi is excited to show off her new home. Shes flushed the toilet for the occasion, shes sprayed the dishes with febreeze and shes even gone all out and cleaned up the dog tit. The place looks and smells absolutely stunning. She shows the vlog camera how stunning her home looks. "And here i have some nibbles for owa guests. We've got vegan pork sausages, Some amphibian free frog legs and a cheesecake because its cake it doesn't count as diary so it's fine for vegans " She also has some free from everything dust for her friend Imogen who will be arriving later (she has a serious stomach condition she could die from). "And here we have Sean" she turns the camera around but hes vanished. " aw hes pretending to be camera shy bless him. He loves it really. Oh Seany where are you. Come out come out where eva you are". She then hunts around the house for him like a serial killer in a horror movie. Hes hiding behind the curtain. "What ya doing in there ya daft twit". "Oh I were just checking the winda for drafts. Aye that were it. Not hiding from the camera and you like ". Demi then goes to do her tan . She gets it over the entire bathroom including the toilet roll and hand towel. Howay though, no need to change it, the guests won't mind. Finally shes ready and she looks absolutely stunning as amber wright would say. The doorbell rings. It's fellow attention seeker, I mean YouTuber , Imogenation and her HUSBAND Spencer. Her dad ben salad is also in tow. He wouldn't miss out on a party where there is potential fresh meat. Next to arrive is Me julie , Anastasia and Atticus. Me julie and Salad once had a thing which resulted in him giving her an Sti so it's all a little awkward and she shoots him a threatening look which causes spenny to start crying because its hard seeing loved ones hurt. Saviour sean comes and calms the situation and the all get a drink. Imo doesn't drink so she has pineapple juice and spenny has a gin and tonic without the gin. Demi just gets a full keg and pours it down her neck, belches and then uses Sean's sleeve to wipe her mouth when shes done.Ana is on the Wkd and its really going to her head. She sends byron a 12 page text professing her love for him but sadly when she presses send it says she has been blocked by this number. Not to worry must be a terrible mistake and in two weeks time she will be living right beside him anyway so she can stalk the life out of him. Salads been on the shandy. He slips some vodka into me Julie's coke which she had from her maccies earlier on. "Excellent " he says in Monty burns style and rubs his hands. "That'll loosen her up". She takes a sip "Oh my god, oh ana what the duck is that. That's awful , Ana have you done this you little bleep ya? You 'ave ain't ya. I'm not having that." . "Shut up mum you cow." Says Atticus " I'd rate you a 2 out of 10 for that behaviour ". He storms off and Ana follows him. Me julie is just appreciative of the free booze to be honest so downs the lot. Her and Salad slip upstairs and Imo and spenny listen at the door and cry with happiness. Everyone is pissed at the end of the night. Theres sick on the floor , drink spilled all over the place and Demi has taken a dump in her filming room. As her and sean snuggle into the crappy mattress she thinks about what a success the party was. They finally get around to cleaning up the house for valentine's day. Happy new year tattler hunnies .

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The NYE party (with special guests)- Tonight is New years eve and Demi and Sean are hosting a party. Demi is excited to show off her new home. Shes flushed the toilet for the occasion, shes sprayed the dishes with febreeze and shes even gone all out and cleaned up the dog tit. The place looks and smells absolutely stunning. She shows the vlog camera how stunning her home looks. "And here i have some nibbles for owa guests. We've got vegan pork sausages, Some amphibian free frog legs and a cheesecake because its cake it doesn't count as diary so it's fine for vegans " She also has some free from everything dust for her friend Imogen who will be arriving later (she has a serious stomach condition she could die from). "And here we have Sean" she turns the camera around but hes vanished. " aw hes pretending to be camera shy bless him. He loves it really. Oh Seany where are you. Come out come out where eva you are". She then hunts around the house for him like a serial killer in a horror movie. Hes hiding behind the curtain. "What ya doing in there ya daft twit". "Oh I were just checking the winda for drafts. Aye that were it. Not hiding from the camera and you like ". Demi then goes to do her tan . She gets it over the entire bathroom including the toilet roll and hand towel. Howay though, no need to change it, the guests won't mind. Finally shes ready and she looks absolutely stunning as amber wright would say. The doorbell rings. It's fellow attention seeker, I mean YouTuber , Imogenation and her HUSBAND Spencer. Her dad ben salad is also in tow. He wouldn't miss out on a party where there is potential fresh meat. Next to arrive is Me julie , Anastasia and Atticus. Me julie and Salad once had a thing which resulted in him giving her an Sti so it's all a little awkward and she shoots him a threatening look which causes spenny to start crying because its hard seeing loved ones hurt. Saviour sean comes and calms the situation and the all get a drink. Imo doesn't drink so she has pineapple juice and spenny has a gin and tonic without the gin. Demi just gets a full keg and pours it down her neck, belches and then uses Sean's sleeve to wipe her mouth when shes done.Ana is on the Wkd and its really going to her head. She sends byron a 12 page text professing her love for him but sadly when she presses send it says she has been blocked by this number. Not to worry must be a terrible mistake and in two weeks time she will be living right beside him anyway so she can stalk the life out of him. Salads been on the shandy. He slips some vodka into me Julie's coke which she had from her maccies earlier on. "Excellent " he says in Monty burns style and rubs his hands. "That'll loosen her up". She takes a sip "Oh my god, oh ana what the duck is that. That's awful , Ana have you done this you little bleep ya? You 'ave ain't ya. I'm not having that." . "Shut up mum you cow." Says Atticus " I'd rate you a 2 out of 10 for that behaviour ". He storms off and Ana follows him. Me julie is just appreciative of the free booze to be honest so downs the lot. Her and Salad slip upstairs and Imo and spenny listen at the door and cry with happiness. Everyone is pissed at the end of the night. Theres sick on the floor , drink spilled all over the place and Demi has taken a dump in her filming room. As her and sean snuggle into the crappy mattress she thinks about what a success the party was. They finally get around to cleaning up the house for valentine's day. Happy new year tattler hunnies .
FUCKS SAKE IM CREASING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 when I thought you couldn’t get any funnier man omg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely brilliant 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This was hilarious, but I fear somewhere along the Imo/Demi crossover ive missed some vital information...who is me Julie, ana and atticus? 😅

Reactions: 1
This was hilarious, but I fear somewhere along the Imo/Demi crossover ive missed some vital information...who is me Julie, ana and atticus? 😅
Anastasia kingsnorth she has a thread on here, Me julie is her angry mum and Atticus is her little brother

Reactions: 5
Spraying the dishes with febreze really sent me 😂 you should be on the New Years honours list for your service to the stories 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She also has some free from everything dust for her friend Imogen who will be arriving later (she has a serious stomach condition she could die from).

"Oh my god, oh ana what the duck is that. That's awful , Ana have you done this you little bleep ya? You 'ave ain't ya. I'm not having that."
The accuracy 😂😂 actually dead at this

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.