Demi Donnelly #10 mirroh mirroh on the wall, who pacifically is the most stunning of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems there will be no vlog tonight. 5 days in a row of (tit) vlogs was about as much as she could muster up.

Reactions: 3
She seems very obsessed with reading online all this different advice.
I don’t see the reason to have that pen in an empty room?? There’s nothing for them to hurt themselves with? And Also don’t see why she shuts them away when she’s ‘working’ when all your doing is editing surely you can keep an eye on them at the same time.
hate the sofa lol

Reactions: 6
God they spent 280 on shopping and all iv seem they eat Is waffles Turkey dinosaurs beans and ready meal and garlic bread it's like kids playing house and wish she get a smaller bowl for then pups no need for that big bowl and that sofa 🤢. Right miss match in that house

Reactions: 20
Does she shut the door when they are in the pen because surely she can sit on the sofa and keep and eye on them no? and yeah don’t commit to vlog everyday if you can’t be arsed

God they spent 280 on shopping and all iv seem they eat Is waffles Turkey dinosaurs beans and ready meal and garlic bread it's like kids playing house and wish she get a smaller bowl for then pups no need for that big bowl and that sofa 🤢. Right miss match in that house
Literally they have a new kitchen and a huge oven and they have the diet of a 5 year old don’t think they actually eat anything freshly made which is fine but what’s the point in the new kitchen and god those bowls just go buy some others

Does she shut the door when they are in the pen because surely she can sit on the sofa and keep and eye on them no? and yeah don’t commit to vlog everyday if you can’t be arsed

Literally they have a new kitchen and a huge oven and they have the diet of a 5 year old don’t think they actually eat anything freshly made which is fine but what’s the point in the new kitchen and god those bowls just go buy some others
Even if she just whacked everything in a slow cooker would be better than the child’s diet they currently have!

Well I'm hoping that sofa is vegan and there were no cows harmed in the making of it.

Because I think my brain would implode from the hypocrisy otherwise.

Reactions: 14
We all knew that fruit and veg they bought was never getting eaten. Such a waste when there’s people really struggling. Probs sitting in the fridge as I type now absolutely rotten she probably doesn’t realise that fruit and veg do in fact go off! It could be there months before they realise!

Reactions: 5

Literally my 1 year old has more vegetables on a daily basis than these two have in a year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Demi Donnelly #11 This Xmas I impulse bought two puppies, but the very next year I gave them away

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a little puppy we got him a dog bed he slept sound at nite no wimpers eithers no need for setting clocks we took barley (that was his name) to a puppy party at the vets to mix with other puppies before we could go for a big walk out , whats with all the pens and creates theres no need she works from home if mammy demi going out 🙄 pups would stay on their cushion bed making sure the kitchen, bedroom, and doors shut makes me so mad too how the pups are enclosed when she has a garden they would love "playtime " out there

Reactions: 3
Demi Donnelly #11 hand up her arse, both channels a farce. She's all over the rug with her ugly mug.

An awful attempt but wanted to give it a go 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
demi, in the nicest possible way I couldn't give a flying duck about your dogs toilets habits :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.