Demi Donnelly #10 mirroh mirroh on the wall, who pacifically is the most stunning of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 341446
View attachment 341447
At first glance I didn’t think it was that bad, but up close it looks so cheap and the colour is awful. It’s not right for the space either. One side faces the other wall that the tv is not on, so it’s wasted space but Demi insisted on a fully ‘symmetrical’ corner sofa 🤷‍♀️
I can't decide what is making it look horrible. The fabric just looks old and worn. In the vlog Sean said the colour was latte and she corrected him with "its cappuccino". They both say it's latte on the vlog where they buy the sofa. She loves correcting him so much that she does it even when he's right🙄

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she’s bought prepackaged sandwiches and is surprised it was £66. She works from home if we can call it work. She is the definition of pure lazy. Also it annoys me how she says erm she says it like she thinks she’s so much better than everyone else... appreciate it may just be me that thinks that but really irritates me

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s bought prepackaged sandwiches and is surprised it was £66. She works from home if we can call it work. She is the definition of pure lazy. Also it annoys me how she says erm she says it like she thinks she’s so much better than everyone else... appreciate it may just be me that thinks that but really irritates me
OMG THIS!!! I've noticed the way she says it and it's soooooo annoying!

Reactions: 3
She totally thinks she’s better than everyone else. Remember how pissed off she was when they went kitchen shopping because she thought the salesmen was dismissive of them, she was ranting on in the car about how “they don’t know if we have money, we have money to buy a kitchen” or something along those lines, it was embarrassing. She clearly went in dressed like she lives in a bleeping bin, probably asked to film in the store because she’s a YouTuber and no doubt tried to get some kind of discount and the staff weren’t pandering to her. If you look at the amount of times she’s complained about different places she’s an absolute Karen.

Reactions: 20
She totally thinks she’s better than everyone else. Remember how pissed off she was when they went kitchen shopping because she thought the salesmen was dismissive of them, she was ranting on in the car about how “they don’t know if we have money, we have money to buy a kitchen” or something along those lines, it was embarrassing. She clearly went in dressed like she lives in a bleeping bin, probably asked to film in the store because she’s a YouTuber and no doubt tried to get some kind of discount and the staff weren’t pandering to her. If you look at the amount of times she’s complained about different places she’s an absolute Karen.
That's embarrassing, she was literally in Wickes

Reactions: 6
Demi Donnelly #11 Amber Wright, your house looks shite, scratching your arse while supporting puppy farms

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly don't understand why the dogs are in their pen/crate in another room when she's in the house? Why can't they just chill in the same room?

She's blithering on saying they dont like going outside but she's literally encouraging them to piss indoors.

I think her mam needs to sit her down and explain they aren't actually her children because this whole scheduled day is bleeping wierd af.

Reactions: 15
OMG THIS!!! I've noticed the way she says it and it's soooooo annoying!
Glad it’s not just me!!! Haha 😂

She is such a Karen. Don’t know why she thought they’d take her seriously looking like she’d been dragged through a hedge and back! She’s an entitled madam

Reactions: 7
I bet she locks them dogs in that pen the whole day when Seans not there and just pretends she's been having such a hard day being a dog mam.

The biggest thing I took from that vlog was....she watches videos on 3x speed because she doesn't have the attention span. What? Lmao????? If I was harry I would be OFFENDED

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet she locks them dogs in that pen the whole day when Seans not there and just pretends she's been having such a hard day being a dog mam.

The biggest thing I took from that vlog was....she watches videos on 3x speed because she doesn't have the attention span. What? Lmao????? If I was harry I would be OFFENDED
Which just confirms that she clearly has ADHD of some sort

Reactions: 5
Why have they built a pen in the room that is already designated for them... I don't understand

Which just confirms that she clearly has ADHD of some sort
Yeah I thought that too, and watching the video on 3x speed just proves it even more.

Glad it’s not just me!!! Haha 😂

She is such a Karen. Don’t know why she thought they’d take her seriously looking like she’d been dragged through a hedge and back! She’s an entitled madam
Also I was reading one of your comments whilst eating a hash brown this morning. 🥰

• Haha
Can’t even imagine putting my dog when he was a puppy in his crate, sorry pen during the day for 2 hours at a time... I just used to move him into which ever room I was in and keep any eye on him like that. Most the time he would just sleep, watch what I was doing or play with his toys.

Reactions: 7
I took it as a dig at Harry, she's shared his business venture this week too but I feel she didn't want to, I don't think she wants others to be successful even her friends.

Can’t even imagine putting my dog when he was a puppy in his crate, sorry pen during the day for 2 hours at a time... I just used to move him into which ever room I was in and keep any eye on him like that. Most the time he would just sleep, watch what I was doing or play with his toys.
I think they’ll cause more destruction being locked in the pen for hours because they’ll be bored.

Reactions: 4
Sean making her breakfast and being turned away actually made me feel really sad! Bet he never even got a proper thank you or apology afterwards cause the ungrateful pig was too 'tired'

Reactions: 20
She’s just full of rubbish, I’m not crate training them. But I dump them in a pen for 2 hours.
Posts on tiktok that you shouldn’t have a dog if you don’t let them have the run of your house. But then won’t let the dogs on the sofa yet!
PICK A LANE HUNNY BUN!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Okay, so I am an advocate for crate training, but done responsibly. It isn’t somewhere you sling them when you can’t be arsed or bored of them. It’s their safe space where they sleep and you pop them if you need to occasionally. You need to create a positive association with that area and it’s never done as punishment, so lots of treats etc in there. My puppy RUNS to her crate now if I open the door because it’s a nice cosy place and there’s all the best treats before bed. HOWEVER, we do not crate her during the day. She’s with me and our other dog whilst I’m working, even if that means she’s a pain in the bum at times dragging plants over whilst I’m in meetings or woofing whilst I’m on the phone, that’s what I signed up for. With the right training an exercise it’s perfectly manageable. Walk in the morning, lots of naps whilst I work, walk at lunch time before food, then naturally more napping and for the most part, it’s not distracting or a problem.

worst case scenario and they’re play fighting loudly whilst I’m in a meeting, I keep a jar of treat on my desk and box of toys to distract them with quickly.

what I’m getting at it, they shouldn’t be shut away andbrought out for a ‘play’ - They’re animals, not toys

Also, pups crate is in our bedroom, where we and the dog sleep, where she feels safe. My puppy has never cried at night like Henry does. That’s because mine isn’t scared.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.