Demi Donnelly #10 mirroh mirroh on the wall, who pacifically is the most stunning of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS. This blatantly her fourth or fifth account she’s posted on this thread with. Who remembers the defensive LITTERMATE SYNDROME IS A LIE account a couple of weeks ago?
If you spent last time on here Dems and more time on your content, we’d have a a lot less to criticise.

Reactions: 20
Totally off topic but anyone know how I can change my username?
There was a thread in the forum business section about changing usernames but I think they can only be changed if it’s “outing” you

There was a thread in the forum business section about changing usernames but I think they can only be changed if it’s “outing” you
Just don’t want my name to be associated with demi having the same name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No word from the arse hoker and a visit from yet another doofus who can't find the Rave section.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So much for all her research.
Here's all the things she should be doing with the puppies that she isn't.

Demi we know you're on here reading.
Shape up. Have a read and stop neglecting those puppies, you wanted them, they didn't ask to be with you and locked in cages multiple times a day!

Here's what you need to know:

• Give the puppies periodic time apart every single day. That means they should be regularly walked separately, played with separately, and trained separately.
  • Do not allow the pups to share a crate.
  • Feed meals separately, and out of two separate bowls.
  • Remember that both dogs are individuals. They will have unique personalities, may be motivated differently, and may have different energy levels and quirks.
  • Bond with the puppies individually, so that they are able to focus on you and not solely with each other.

So have a read Demi and sort it out!

Reactions: 10
Well arnt you lot a joy !!! Never seen so many nasty horrible comments in my life ! Heard folk talk about tattle and thought I'd check it out - what a horrible way to treat someone you don't even know why even watch ?!
You're obviously not quick enough viewing the comments on Demis channel then, they're usually flooded with the same thing but she deletes them super super fast.

Reactions: 7
So much for all her research.
Here's all the things she should be doing with the puppies that she isn't.

Demi we know you're on here reading.
Shape up. Have a read and stop neglecting those puppies, you wanted them, they didn't ask to be with you and locked in cages multiple times a day!

Here's what you need to know:

• Give the puppies periodic time apart every single day. That means they should be regularly walked separately, played with separately, and trained separately.
  • Do not allow the pups to share a crate.
  • Feed meals separately, and out of two separate bowls.
  • Remember that both dogs are individuals. They will have unique personalities, may be motivated differently, and may have different energy levels and quirks.
  • Bond with the puppies individually, so that they are able to focus on you and not solely with each other.

So have a read Demi and sort it out!
Also, worth mentioning. We did ALL these things and still ended up with Littermate Syndrome.

So sort it the duck out before you end up adding to an increasing statistic of idiots rehoming dogs.

• Haha
Well arnt you lot a joy !!! Never seen so many nasty horrible comments in my life ! Heard folk talk about tattle and thought I'd check it out - what a horrible way to treat someone you don't even know why even watch ?!
Oh bore off please hunny bun.

Reactions: 1
Oh FFS I’ve missed another of Demi’s fake accounts. I really need to get my act together and stop lazing around in my ivory tower, I’m missing all the fun!
I think it’s hilarious how quick she gets found out. It’s because she comes on and says the same tit, then says this is the last she’s going to post and does a dramatic exit like anyone gives a duck anyway. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
#11 Jingle bells, Demi shmells, Sean can’t get away. Trapped forever, aint so clever, eating waffles in the pashashway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Guys someone please explain demi and her bum?! I've missed it but I've only assumed she's filmed herself right hooking herself up the arse!

Demi Donnelly #11 Who let the dogs out? Not Demi
hahahahaha this made me laugh, so simple yet so effective

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys someone please explain demi and her bum?! I've missed it but I've only assumed she's filmed herself right hooking herself up the arse!

hahahahaha this made me laugh, so simple yet so effective
she did exactly that, having a full on dig in her arse crack 🤢😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Marie the arse digging happens around 8.40 on the Sean becomes a chef vlog. Why she didn't edit it out or why she still hasn't is beyond me, must be because she's a great big dirty lump.

• Haha
Marie the arse digging happens around 8.40 on the Sean becomes a chef vlog. Why she didn't edit it out or why she still hasn't is beyond me, must be because she's a great big dirty lump.
HAHAHA i just went and watched it... IMAGINE putting that on the internet

Also, did anyone noticed in the most recent vlog when they both stood up to show the sofa, Demi stepped towards Sean and he moved away, as if it was instinct to move away from her. No love between them at all

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still radio silence, remind me again what she does for a living. I live in hope that its all become too much for the bore and he's left the boar.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.