Demi Donnelly #10 mirroh mirroh on the wall, who pacifically is the most stunning of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi Donnelly #11 Nugs on her plate, house looks a state, rugs full of crust, big puppy mistake 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Demi Donnelly #11 puppies will be sent back while amber fingers her arse crack

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously though, where is she today?
This is her job, imagine working for Tesco and just not turning up at work, no explanation, no updates.
She's a mess, head to toe - sort it out Demi or go and get a real job.
She's so far from reality now, I don't know what it'll take!

Reactions: 10
Well arnt you lot a joy !!! Never seen so many nasty horrible comments in my life ! Heard folk talk about tattle and thought I'd check it out - what a horrible way to treat someone you don't even know why even watch ?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well arnt you lot a joy !!! Never seen so many nasty horrible comments in my life ! Heard folk talk about tattle and thought I'd check it out - what a horrible way to treat someone you don't even know why even watch ?!
You don’t mind making a cheeky comment about rachel Leary tho do you ‘luv’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
You don’t mind making a cheeky comment about rachel Leary tho do you ‘luv’
I didn't 'luv ' I said I didn't like people slagging off where they come from - bit different to ripping someone up for their looks etc and being absolute horrors in ivory towers

• Angry
Reactions: 1
thought you would check it out...back in May. Wise up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn't 'luv ' I said I didn't like people slagging off where they come from - bit different to ripping someone up for their looks etc and being absolute horrors in ivory towers
Yeah but you made that comment in September lol? So obviously been reading the threads and haven’t just made an account now to check it out

Reactions: 13
Hey Demi (cough, ‘horrors’, cough)

• Haha
Yeah but you made that comment in September lol? So obviously been reading the threads and haven’t just made an account now to check it out
Yep this is actually my second, maybe 3rd visit but tags why I did - i don't live my life through others so been a bit busy :) also about to be my last

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yep this is actually my second, maybe 3rd visit but tags why I did - i don't live my life through others so been a bit busy :) also about to be my last
I love this as a defence. “I’m too busy unlike you lot” As if we all only sit on tattle all day. Unlike pea brained idiots that YouTube for a living, like our Demi, it doesn’t take too much time or effort to come here and have a laugh. Make sure it’s your last. If you’re so above it, why log in “to check it out.” Off you go now! 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I love this as a defence. “I’m too busy unlike you lot” As if we all only sit on tattle all day. Unlike pea brained idiots that YouTube for a living, like our Demi, it doesn’t take too much time or effort to come here and have a laugh. Make sure it’s your last. If you’re so above it, why log in “to check it out.” Off you go now! 👋🏻
Also demi loves a bit of tattle herself, was happy slagging off other youtubers when she was amber Wright so why defend her, she’s no better 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Also demi loves a bit of tattle herself, was happy slagging off other youtubers when she was amber Wright so why defend her, she’s no better 🙄
Spot on, this new poster clearly doesn't know any of her background 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Demi donnelly #11 dogs in a crate, upside down face, new decor is all over the place

• Haha
The content on these threads is better than any video demi could ever put out 🤣
Demi, maybe if you spent less time dicking about on here with multiple accounts and more time making videos, you’d be able stick to your vlogamas schedule

• Haha
Such a coincidence that every time someone comes here to defend Demi they have a North-East twang. “Heard folk talk”. Strange.

• Haha
At least try and make it less obvious it's you Amber huny buns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Such a coincidence that every time someone comes here to defend Demi they have a North-East twang. “Heard folk talk”. Strange.
I’m from the north east 😂 I’m on tattle Cos I’m a witch and love the gossip hahaha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.