Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clairer86

VIP Member
We're as confused as you are.
I initially thought she was originally on a benefit street type programme and she turned into another white dee type character. I also thought her boyfriend was actually a girl and they were a lesbian couple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

juststalking

#11 Jingle bells, Demi shmells, Sean can’t get away. Trapped forever, aint so clever, eating waffles in the pashashway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Macavity2

Chatty Member
It's a common misconception. The world on the other hand is absolutely circular, just like this argument may end if you think calling me Demi, is some sort of an insult. Do people really not like another point of view on here?
Also it’s spherical you thick cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

pinecones

Chatty Member
Well arnt you lot a joy !!! Never seen so many nasty horrible comments in my life ! Heard folk talk about tattle and thought I'd check it out - what a horrible way to treat someone you don't even know why even watch ?!
You don’t mind making a cheeky comment about rachel Leary tho do you ‘luv’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Scahudderxx

Chatty Member
I came on here to make a comment about dogs - but christ it's some cesspit of a place that seems obsessed with posting disgusting comments about another person. I'll probably have this post removed because it's not nasty enough for you pondlife knuckle-dragging halfwits - Yawn, no I'm not Amber/Demi/Demi's granny or one of her littermates - I'm just another person on the web who is passing by and can't believe there are other human beings who can be so openly abusive towards another person, it's like teenage stuff from grown adults (maybe you aren't grownups?
If you are a new user just ‘passing by’ how do you know who Amber is?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh Sean... this is the honeymoon period mate. You just wait until you’re coming in from nightshift and she’s screeching singing on tiktok, the house is a shit hole and she’s stinking of BO because her personal hygiene is almost as bad as the finish of your kitchen.

Check out the colour of her feet! HOW IN THE FUCK are her feet that dirty? Where has she been? Trecking barefoot in the fucking forest? And this was after her bath? ABSOLUTE TRAMP. 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Thoughts on day 1 of Vlog-A-mas

- Demi is so annoying constantly asking Sean questions ‘aren’t we?’ ‘haven’t we?’ ‘what do you think?’ do you like it?’ ‘how do you feel?’ ‘it’s exciting isn’t it?’ ‘are you excited?’ and he’s always just so straight faced, he actually can’t even arsed with her 😂😂. Bland af.
- Demi has a go at Sean for making a silly face meanwhile her face looked like a slapped arse????? Ok.
- Sean literally looks like he doesn’t want to be near her or touch her through the video. Every time she went close etc he was just like 😐. Not even a single touch when they were watching tv, not even a little hold of the hand or anything!! They are so strange. Zero chemistry. Even the thumb nail had me pissing myself because he just has such an uncomfortable smile.
- Demi talking about looking back at the video with their kids/grandkids to show them what they did on their first night in their first house but makes a joke that they ‘won’t see everything 😉😏’ obviously referring to sex and Sean doesn’t even crack a smile. He looks horrified. Few hours later in bed, all Sean wants to do is sleep and Demi is going to edit. Raunchy.
- Demi looks exactly like the bulldog ornament by the door.
- They are already arguing about who’s to put the rubbish out. Sean didn’t want to and Demi was getting in a strop saying she’s done more than him that day. Ffs it’s night 1 living together and it’s already a comparison of who’s done more house work.
- 2 seconds later they are arguing again about the door being jammed shut. She’s blaming Sean and having a go at him for closing the door in the first place, he’s blaming her for not organising the room better (causing something to fall and jam the door). It was actually just because the handle broke 😑. You could see Demi was so livid, she was literally out of breath she was talking so fast haha
- Also pisses me off the Sean likes to pretend he’s some sort of ‘snob posh boy’ who doesn’t shop in Aldi or Lidl and won’t eat Tesco own brand stuff. Like please, get over yourself, he’s hardly upperclass. And I think Demi loves to play up to it, probably thinks she’s bagged herself a rich posh boy 🙄.

992A2F69-0E44-4310-8E3A-8204A9686C20.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Makelemonade

Well arnt you lot a joy !!! Never seen so many nasty horrible comments in my life ! Heard folk talk about tattle and thought I'd check it out - what a horrible way to treat someone you don't even know why even watch ?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
It is Vet recommended, it is also the responsible thing to do. Also, littermate syndrome is a load of bollix, many sibling dogs do better staying together, and having two dogs instead of just one is also a good idea. But sure we all have our points of view, don't we?
Okay amber

• Haha
Reactions: 37

pinecones

Chatty Member
I love this as a defence. “I’m too busy unlike you lot” As if we all only sit on tattle all day. Unlike pea brained idiots that YouTube for a living, like our Demi, it doesn’t take too much time or effort to come here and have a laugh. Make sure it’s your last. If you’re so above it, why log in “to check it out.” Off you go now! 👋🏻
Also demi loves a bit of tattle herself, was happy slagging off other youtubers when she was amber Wright so why defend her, she’s no better 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
And she clearly wasn’t drunk - she’s one of those annoying people who just pretend to be drunk and act all stupid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36