Demi Donnelly #10 mirroh mirroh on the wall, who pacifically is the most stunning of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gona have to stop reading this thread, I’ve just had a c-section and it bleeping hurts to laugh. You all just make me howl!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
02098F05-9CFB-45AE-8374-F8310FDC9FA0.png

love how the comments she usually replies to are snarky, like it's a crate. You're locking them up in a small confined space, which hey not judging but it's not a pen. You are crate training them don't lie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m gona have to stop reading this thread, I’ve just had a c-section and it bleeping hurts to laugh. You all just make me howl!
Not demi related but a hot water bottle under your scar is a game changer congratulations btw

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You know what's annoying and it's not necessarily Demi only, other influencers apply to this. It's how they make a deal about how they "work for themself" or "are their own boss" which to an extended is true. But some people like Demi, act all high and mighty because they are self employed and don't work for a company.. but in reality, they actually are working for someone else. I'm pretty sure she's mentioned, "oh I couldn't work for someone else now" ?!?

Anyway, when you're getting paid or send free products to promote by a brand, then technically you are working for that brand. And in that instance, that brand is your boss.

Demi is annoying because she constantly makes errors when posting sponsored content, like how can you be so careless.

Sorry not sorry for my rant.

Reactions: 15
Why is her settee GINORMOUS? Did she address the size of it in her video?? I couldn't be arsed to listen to her. I don't know why but it gave me crack-den vibes. And the colour looks very 70's (n)

Reactions: 9
View attachment 341325
love how the comments she usually replies to are snarky, like it's a crate. You're locking them up in a small confined space, which hey not judging but it's not a pen. You are crate training them don't lie
Pretty sure she said they crate them in their bedroom at night time and that she read online that it’s good for dogs to have their own safe space ?! Shes just a muppet who can’t keep up with her own lies

Reactions: 7
Dream sofa... Is that a thing?!🤣

Can't say I've been dreaming about what sofa I would have since I was a little girl! She's definitely just trying to copy other YouTubers and failing.

The whole "dream house" thing irritates me too. If you're pulling in 10k a month in your early 20s then you'd surely have bigger dreams🙄 What do they do with all their money anyway? I'm sure they said they paid a 10% deposit. That's less than 3 months wages according to them! It's not like they have a lot of outgoings.

If the arse scratch isn’t mentioned in the next thread title it’ll be a crime

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just had a quick look at their sofa on the recent vlog and all I can think about is the two of them putting their greasy hands all over it and it being stained by the end of the month. They aren’t clean enough before I have a sofa that light or in that fabric. Any slight mark will show up instantly and like everyone else has said it’s a ridiculous size and it doesn’t even fit in with the theme of the room.

You know what's annoying and it's not necessarily Demi only, other influencers apply to this. It's how they make a deal about how they "work for themself" or "are their own boss" which to an extended is true. But some people like Demi, act all high and mighty because they are self employed and don't work for a company.. but in reality, they actually are working for someone else. I'm pretty sure she's mentioned, "oh I couldn't work for someone else now" ?!?

Anyway, when you're getting paid or send free products to promote by a brand, then technically you are working for that brand. And in that instance, that brand is your boss.

Demi is annoying because she constantly makes errors when posting sponsored content, like how can you be so careless.

Sorry not sorry for my rant.
I’m sure she mentioned something in last nights vlogs about doing amendments to an ad video. Which means at least one company has knocked her video back as being shite thank god. She’s getting far too comfortable sitting on her fat arse doing the bare minimum and just being handed freebies.

Reactions: 10
Can someone post w screen shot of the sofa, cba to go see watch her tit vlogs

Reactions: 2
1A774EC4-58CB-4C0B-9144-506FAD601ADF.png

BDA28125-E46D-4746-BE49-1F0BD05D38ED.png

At first glance I didn’t think it was that bad, but up close it looks so cheap and the colour is awful. It’s not right for the space either. One side faces the other wall that the tv is not on, so it’s wasted space but Demi insisted on a fully ‘symmetrical’ corner sofa 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think she should have broken up the colour with a pattern or something, it's very boxy even the colour makes me think of a cardboard box. Don't like the cushions or the shape, to me it looks like its already seen better days perhaps its the throws. Jesus the throws!
Its like the money was burning a hole in her pocket and she just bought bought bought without any thought, I know she has no attention to detail or style but it still surprises me how awful everything and I mean everything is.

Reactions: 8
I can't picture the living room, would like to see an actual picture. Did she build the puppy pen in that room?

Did she say it was from DFS? Their website has similar and the display has different shades of grey cushions, looks much much better.

She’s going to have to start showering more often or else there will be a lovely greasy hair stain on that sofa...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.