Demi Donnelly #10 mirroh mirroh on the wall, who pacifically is the most stunning of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't look more miserable if she tried in the amazon prime post. How well would she keep up with hygiene on a desert island? That's a laugh at least you're honest Demi hahaha

Reactions: 4
Would love to see her cope in the real world with a full time job like the rest of us and then complain about being tired

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s bought prepackaged sandwiches and is surprised it was £66. She works from home if we can call it work. She is the definition of pure lazy. Also it annoys me how she says erm she says it like she thinks she’s so much better than everyone else... appreciate it may ju
Apart from amber wright and the new one make lemonade can anyone remember some of her other fake accounts? I’m putting a little present together for you all...
There was a peaches and cream one

Why does she have a dog pen for the empty room designated for the dogs? Just get a bleeping stair gate you numpty so they can't run out when you open the door!!

Reactions: 2
Managed to squeeze a paid ad in but not upload for her hunnybuns.

Patiently waiting for the utter BS thats gonna come out of her mouth as an excuse this time 😴😴
This is exactly what I was just about to say!
Might have known she’d post an ad before giving her fans an explanation.

Reactions: 1
looked on her tiktok and why am I surprised she only gets a new toothbrush once a year

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.