Demi Donnelly #10 mirroh mirroh on the wall, who pacifically is the most stunning of all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to have a go at the title but really do think the festive arse scratching is the best.

Nasty Tattlers, we're so vile,
Watching Demi lie in a pile.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
HAHAHA i just went and watched it... IMAGINE putting that on the internet

Also, did anyone noticed in the most recent vlog when they both stood up to show the sofa, Demi stepped towards Sean and he moved away, as if it was instinct to move away from her. No love between them at all
Demi Donnelly #11 Tattle gets her knickers in a twist, so she gives her hole a fist.

too much? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Outstanding

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Demi Donnelly #11 mishing in action, vlogAmas is a scam, house full of tat but don’t want no vase from her nan!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else randomly think the words “amber wright” and crack up laughing to themselves? I do it all the time lmao

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Technically that's probably a true statement, she has washed her hair ONCE in the last month. Hallian that she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apart from amber wright and the new one make lemonade can anyone remember some of her other fake accounts? I’m putting a little present together for you all...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This was over a year ago now when I used to watch Demi, she posted a story about how anyone that isn’t vegan cannot love animals and it was really really rudely worded. I genuinely used to enjoy watching her but after this I felt almost shamed into not being vegan and it changed my whole perspective on her. (The last messages weren’t half as rude as the first and I appreciate what she’s saying in those, but she wasn’t advising when she was telling me my own feelings towards a subject) Ps, I genuinely would love to be vegan and find people that are amazing because it’s definitely not easy!
Demi is NOT a vegan - fair enough if she was but she uses products that are tested on animals, vegans wouldn’t do this. Vegans also wouldn’t buy puppies and fund that industry, they’d rescue or just not have a dog. So she’s a big faker when it comes to veganism

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Demi is NOT a vegan - fair enough if she was but she uses products that are tested on animals, vegans wouldn’t do this. Vegans also wouldn’t buy puppies and fund that industry, they’d rescue or just not have a dog. So she’s a big faker when it comes to veganism
Is that sofa Suede too? Coz that aint vegan hunnybun!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How on earth does Demi get to do an ad with Amazon Prime? Wow, the bar must be low in what they look for in influencers.

Reactions: 9
Synthetic suede and highly combustible like the rest of her tat.
Aye majority of vegans aren’t constantly buying fast fashion either 🙄🙄 doubt she checks the glue used in clothing and shoes etc to check if it’s animal derived....veganism is a lifestyle choice not just a diet so she can’t pick and choose when to be on her moral high horse 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Managed to squeeze a paid ad in but not upload for her hunnybuns.

Patiently waiting for the utter BS thats gonna come out of her mouth as an excuse this time 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Managed to squeeze a paid ad in but not upload for her hunnybuns.

Patiently waiting for the utter BS thats gonna come out of her mouth as an excuse this time 😴😴
Poor hunnybun will come on and say how exhausted she is from working so hard and the babies are driving her demented because they aren’t doing poo poos and wee wee at the set times she allocated. She’s also tired from cooking Sean’s turkey dinosaurs....it’s hard work being a influencer don’t you know

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.