Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a lazy, unprofessional way of selling. "Theirs is tit and ours is the best" Wonder which business book Matt picked that up in?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would love to know which competitor yoghurt she’s showing next to her brand as I regularly eat plant based yoghurts and none have ever looked as lumpy as that 🤢
I'm guessing it's one of the Coconut Collab ones? DE is launching a coconut-based yog and I think Coconut Collab might be the biggest (read: next bougiest) coconut yogurt on the market... I've tried their yogurts before too and have never had that issue.

Side note: The Tesco's own brand Greek-style and plain soy yogurts are my favourite. No artificial flavourings or sweeteners, completely neutral taste and lovely creamy texture.

Reactions: 6
Is something wrong with her daughter Skye? It seems like her hair hasn’t grown since she was a baby. My friends child is the same age and she has longish hair?!

Reactions: 1
Is something wrong with her daughter Skye? It seems like her hair hasn’t grown since she was a baby. My friends child is the same age and she has longish hair?!
She might have some kind of illness or disorder but I don't think it means there is definitely something wrong. I've known a few kids have slow growing hair but are perfectly healthy. They catch up eventually.

[/QUOTE]
Side note: The Tesco's own brand Greek-style and plain soy yogurts are my favourite. No artificial flavourings or sweeteners, completely neutral taste and lovely creamy texture.
[/QUOTE]
I think soy is on Ella’s bad list, because it’s poisonous don’t you know.
They must have used a gone off yogurt in the photo, I’ve never come across a coconut based yogurt with a cottage cheese texture, she’s talking absolute rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She might have some kind of illness or disorder but I don't think it means there is definitely something wrong. I've known a few kids have slow growing hair but are perfectly healthy. They catch up eventually.
My little one still has what the hairdresser calls “baby hair” whereas I see loads of girls her age with proper little girl hair. Im sure they all catch up eventually, you don’t see 10 year olds with baby hair.

Reactions: 4
She used Cocos organic for ages, and before that a brand called COYO. every recipe, she even names them in her book! She’s basically ripped off their product and launched her own after being paid by them to promote their products which seems a little shady to me!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
All that mindfulness and meditation and yet she is constantly struggling, is anxious, has to go to work extra early to get over it.

But where is CEO Matthew recently?

Yeah, that story this morning is very sad to me. That way burnout lies. And is just giving in to the over working and anxiety rather than stepping back, recalibrating, being kind to herself etc. So contradictory to services she's trying to sell.

Reactions: 8
She is literally the WORST walking advertisement for the company as is possible! Literally goes against everything they preach, and is almost always at breaking point.

Reactions: 11
Leaning in to the stress (working even harder) is such a dangerous message. It means when you do finally crash it’s much much worse.

Reactions: 7
Wow she is actually at her limit, breakdown and months of recovery coming soon.
Great choice in listening a crappy CEO that after reading extreme amount of books cannot make any rational business decision (and putting into world another product noone asked for and not needed) and is actually suffocating everyone👍

I can sense trouble in paradise. I would also imagine at least Ella’s parents were sensible enough to make her sign a prenup so if their marriage doesn’t last, CEO Matthew can’t take everything.

But seriously they are developing the business in the worst possible direction. They are about 5 years behind with trends and they are not doing any forecasting or innovation or development. They are trying to take over existing markets. Coming out now with ready made food is the stupidest thing ever. It just shows how CEO Matthew’s education in the US was an absolute waste of money…

Reactions: 7
How long has it been since we had a gushing “he’s the most wonderful, hard-working, always-on CEO ever!! And the most incredible father and husband! Couldn’t ask for more, my heart is full!! 💕💕💕” post?

We need one of those ‘days since last incident’ calendar to keep track of the Matt over-compensation.

The sad thing is if/when she has a full breakdown he will stick her in a super expensive rehab centre abroad and one of the minions will keep her social media going, no one would even know lest it damage The Brand.

How long has it been since we had a gushing “he’s the most wonderful, hard-working, always-on CEO ever!! And the most incredible father and husband! Couldn’t ask for more, my heart is full!! 💕💕💕” post?

We need one of those ‘days since last incident’ calendar to keep track of the Matt over-compensation.

The sad thing is if/when she has a full breakdown he will stick her in a super expensive rehab centre abroad and one of the minions will keep her social media going, no one would even know lest it damage The Brand.
She has her personal account though and as a professional over-sharer she also set herself up for failure because she set out to portray it as if her life was perfect. It is not. She is also trying to be relatable with the whole “we work for everything” messaging but everyone knows it’s not true.
Ella’s parents got divorced after she was legally an adult. Matt’s mom died. I’d bet on both of them getting decent amounts of cash and having steady and really good incomes from various family investments and dividends and so on.

She has her personal account though and as a professional over-sharer she also set herself up for failure because she set out to portray it as if her life was perfect. It is not. She is also trying to be relatable with the whole “we work for everything” messaging but everyone knows it’s not true.
Ella’s parents got divorced after she was legally an adult. Matt’s mom died. I’d bet on both of them getting decent amounts of cash and having steady and really good incomes from various family investments and dividends and so on.
I also find nothing aspirational about being on a holiday lying by the pool and my husband sitting next to me working on his laptop. I can see her having total burnout, divorcing him and then using the whole reinvention as some kind of career move tbh

Its her ‘personal’ account I was referring to. Although I don’t find it personal at all, it’s her Deliciously Ella persona. The fact she ramps up activity (particularly sharing content of her daughters) in the run up to a book launch etc tells you everything you need to know.

I agree on the oversharing, and because she’s been so eager to sell her audience these ‘solutions’ in the form of meditation, mindfulness etc it is simply not in their (business) interests to admit it’s bullshit without a solid foundation in place. And if it’s not working for the 0.1% with everything at their disposal, who is it really going to help. Hung by her own petard.

Reactions: 5
Its her ‘personal’ account I was referring to. Although I don’t find it personal at all, it’s her Deliciously Ella persona. The fact she ramps up activity (particularly sharing content of her daughters) in the run up to a book launch etc tells you everything you need to know.

I agree on the oversharing, and because she’s been so eager to sell her audience these ‘solutions’ in the form of meditation, mindfulness etc it is simply not in their (business) interests to admit it’s bullshit without a solid foundation in place. And if it’s not working for the 0.1% with everything at their disposal, who is it really going to help. Hung by her own petard.
Watching the stories about the new app being so much cheaper than a gym membership, it's not even remotely the same thing, going to a gym, doing classes in person etc is not the same as doing them at home, which you can do for free via youtube anyway if you want

Reactions: 8
How many apps has she launched now for
Christ sake? I remember when the first one was lifetime subscription, how do they get away with jt

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.