Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw this on Dr Joshua Wolrich’s stories - caught my attention as it’s so rare for someone to speak out against her!
Good on him. People are waking up to her. I do feel a little bad for her as this business was hers and now Matthew has changed it for the worse. Must be hard to see.

Reactions: 9
Good on him. People are waking up to her. I do feel a little bad for her as this business was hers and now Matthew has changed it for the worse. Must be hard to see.
I don’t think there’s need to feel bad for her, she’d already done a lot of damage before Matt even came along. They deserve each other.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think there’s need to feel bad for her, she’d already done a lot of damage before Matt even came along. They deserve each other.
She has done a lot of damage, I completely agree. I was shocked to see how many people on this thread have been affected by Deliciously Ella in terms of ED’s/Orthorexia. I really hope that there’s a journalist that reads here and tries to get some sort of exposé/documentary made about DE and all of these other influencers causing harm.

Reactions: 14
She has done a lot of damage, I completely agree. I was shocked to see how many people on this thread have been affected by Deliciously Ella in terms of ED’s/Orthorexia. I really hope that there’s a journalist that reads here and tries to get some sort of exposé/documentary made about DE and all of these other influencers causing harm.
And what is worse is when she started to move away from it she never openly admitted she was wrong, just tried to brush it under the carpet before she received lots of criticism

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The thing that annoyed me so much this week from her was ‘we’ve only had about 5 days holiday this year’. No you haven’t! She’s had far far more than that. Plus she was writing that on a day off with her daughter. Not sure whether she classes a ‘holiday day’ as strictly being without the kids in the Bahamas but she’s clueless.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I have a theory that she and Matt don’t worry too much about whether their business strategies work or not because what’s the worst that can happen? Everything falls apart and they go back to living off their families’ millions? Boohoo. Didn’t they already have a couple of cafes close? It’s like Matt can play dress up as a CEO, but not much is actually on the line for them, bar Ella’s social media reputation.

Reactions: 12
Have you seen as well their new Ig profile photo for DE. It is now her and the CEo . She is standing he is sitting...weird 🙄

Reactions: 5
I hate this… it just screams toxic positivity to me. Like, c’mon its okay to have a bad day and acknowledge that for what it is without trying to spin it into something magical and dreamy!
This Instagram post is just so out of touch. It’s raining omg my life is over.
At least she can walk straight into her cushy job and ✨Meditation Monday’s✨ followed by bland orzo salads. There are people in the UK who can’t afford to switch on their heating. A bit of rain and a tummy ache would be the least of their worries.

Reactions: 11
I hate this… it just screams toxic positivity to me. Like, c’mon its okay to have a bad day and acknowledge that for what it is without trying to spin it into something magical and dreamy!
YES! A family member does this and it drives me bonkers, you’re never allowed to have a bad day! Those poor kids aren’t ever going to be allowed to feel their feelings

Reactions: 10
YES! A family member does this and it drives me bonkers, you’re never allowed to have a bad day! Those poor kids aren’t ever going to be allowed to feel their feelings
Ita also one extreme to another, half of her instagram is her talking about being overworked , burnt put etc the rest is like this. Also surelybher diet full of garlic cannot be good for her ibs?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.