Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about ‘deliciously evil’ or something like that. If her kids don’t get some sort of food relationship problem by the time they’re 13/14 yrs old, I’ll be very surprised 😭

Reactions: 12
How about ‘deliciously evil’ or something like that. If her kids don’t get some sort of food relationship problem by the time they’re 13/14 yrs old, I’ll be very surprised 😭
Also they will constantly think they are not allowed to just exist and chill, they always have to be busy. Do a million things. The non existent work life balance their parents have is going to be very damaging.

Reactions: 8
Let. Your. Kids. Be. Kids. Omg… this is literally the best way to ruin your children’s relationship with food. What an utter twit
Says a woman who has like 1kg of sugar in her every dessert recipe. She is mental thinking she is eating healthy. Kids are kids let them be lunatic.

Tittle: Whining and mindfulness, chick makes no sense (or is a mess)

Reactions: 9
Wow love that she says "no judgement" and then proceeds to say it's all poison. What a smug, horrible way to parent! Her kids are going to go off the rails with sugar at any opportunity. That is a recipe for disordered eating!

Her energy balls is just as high in sugar as those treats, and very processed! She's not just smug and entitled but very very wrong. I can see why I was so affected by her in the past, she really exaggerates sugar as the devil. I mean poison?! Her little ones will not benefit from this mindset- they'd benefit from everything in moderation. She is sooooo smug and judgy, I hope this puts everyone still following her off! Poor Skye and may :(
I posted a review or her products ...its about 39g of sugar for 100g . So she doesnt get to lecture us on giving pour kids sugar

Reactions: 2
I posted a review or her products ...its about 39g of sugar for 100g . So she doesnt get to lecture us on giving pour kids sugar
The whole no wonder society is fucked….I think there are societal issues with influencers with no formal health qualifications or “nutritionists” pushing products labelled “healthy” that are anything but or labelling certain foods as bad. That’s before you consider vulnerable people buying into the thinking of I must not eat this “bad” food.
Now I like the Haribo too much myself, and they are awful and full of additives & crap pushing by cynical marking departments at kids.

But I see both things as bad for your health whereas I think the former is worse because at least Haribo aren’t pushing the narrative that they are good for you.

We know what’s good for us. We learnt it in primary school. A little bit of “bad” every so often is grand.
We also know as adults that there are many reasons complex adults don’t eat well - stress, money, education, additives etc etc. I don’t see what DE does to help any of the real issues with food in society. Worse, it seems from this thread she contributes to disordered eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The whole no wonder society is fucked….I think there are societal issues with influencers with no formal health qualifications or “nutritionists” pushing products labelled “healthy” that are anything but or labelling certain foods as bad. That’s before you consider vulnerable people buying into the thinking of I must not eat this “bad” food.
Now I like the Haribo too much myself, and they are awful and full of additives & crap pushing by cynical marking departments at kids.

But I see both things as bad for your health whereas I think the former is worse because at least Haribo aren’t pushing the narrative that they are good for you.

We know what’s good for us. We learnt it in primary school. A little bit of “bad” every so often is grand.
We also know as adults that there are many reasons complex adults don’t eat well - stress, money, education, additives etc etc. I don’t see what DE does to help any of the real issues with food in society. Worse, it seems from this thread she contributes to disordered eating.
You couldn’t have put it better, especially the final part

Reactions: 4
Wonder what the mill’s household handed out for trick or treaters- bleeping DE energy balls probably (soon to be out of date ones ofc..)

Reactions: 6
I get the feeling the DE house of cards may start crumbling down soon ... a mix of cost of living crisis and disingenuity ....

Wonder what the mill’s household handed out for trick or treaters- bleeping DE energy balls probably (soon to be out of date ones ofc..)
I thought she said they'd scooped up all the "non-food" and extra treats the kids brought home and gave them back out to other treat or treaters? 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Let your kids have some haribos, Ella 😭 I'm quite strict with my three year old, but I let her have some sweets and chocolate as she's getting older and she's learned to regulate herself very quickly! My mum was super strict with me and I used to hide junk food in my room when I got older.

Reactions: 10
Amazing! Poisonous sweeties fine for everyone else's kids but not her precious two!

She obvs got a bit of flack as has been trying to justify herself but just comes across as v self righteous, and posh but dim.

I thought she said they'd scooped up all the "non-food" and extra treats the kids brought home and gave them back out to other treat or treaters? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those poor girls are going to grow up with disordered eating…. And if she feels so strongly about people not eating them then why would you give them back out to other trick or treaters?

Reactions: 10
Those poor girls are going to grow up with disordered eating…. And if she feels so strongly about people not eating them then why would you give them back out to other trick or treaters?
So much for advocating for eating healthily. If it doesn’t bring in the money, or if it doesn’t concern her eating habits or that of her family, she’s not interested.

what she should be teaching her girls is everything with measure. You can eat sweeties, but not too many. I grew up in a household with no treats. Never a sweet, chocolate or biscuit. Set me up for a life of bingeing on sweet treats.

• Sad
There’s a nutritionist called Amelia Freer that I’m quite fond of, however I’ve noticed her daughter has already cottoned onto what she’s missing out on, and for her 3rd birthday all she wanted in the world was to try an ice cream cone 🥺 to Amelia’s credit they went to get ice creams and the little one loved her birthday, but short of living in the wilderness and home schooling I’m not sure how any health influencers child will survive this all or nothing approach to food in mainstream society without developing some form of eating disorder

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.