Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, they don't have any powers. The best they can do is make a ruling but there are no real consequences other than bad PR (unless you are regulated in another sector, like a gambling company for example). Some advertisers require influencers to comply with ad regs in their contracts meaning failure to do so would technically be a breach of contract of contract- which might prevent the brand from working with the influencer again. However, I doubt Ella has entered into an influencer agreement with her own company hehe.

I’m honestly surprised she even started a personal account. Up until then she posted the same personal shite on the business account as well.
but CEO Matthew doesn’t have half a brain cell either… broadcasting your children to millions of people is just nuts to me.
She is an absolute idiot for plastering her kids over the internet. They are so recognisable. I've seen them in the Diana Playground several times over the past few years. They have a nanny, but no security, and given Ella's personal plus family wealth, they are kidnap targets. She doesn't need to show them and she has just put them massively at risk.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s tested 100 reusable cups? Wtf.
But she's still not stopped using disposables!!

The more I think about this, the funnier it is. The fact she has admitted to a Goldilocks-type exploration of ONE HUNDRED DIFFERENT reusable cups is so absurd. This is not normal behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The environmental impact of 100 reusable cups for one person likely offsets any "good" she will achieve.

Reactions: 14
She’s tested 100 reusable cups? Wtf.
The cost of 100 reusable cups would have been a serious drain on any normal humans finances, but yes Ella this is super relatable 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just launch your damn “market leading” cup already and be done with it

Reactions: 8
Makes you wonder how Ella’s been speaking and acting at home for her 3 year old to think she needs looking after…
It is insane that anyone would view that as a positive to receive from a young child . It is basically another humble brag about how kuchen she works

Reactions: 9
She seriously sounds more and more like she is on the verge of a full blown midlife crisis / Britney Spears kind of head shaving meltdwon

Reactions: 6
She needs to reminder herself EVERYDAY that life is good and she should be grateful...no honey, you need to express your emotions not suppress your emotions. If you feel bad anxious and not appreciating things time to feel it and work with a therapist to understand the root cause of it...

Reactions: 11
She seriously sounds more and more like she is on the verge of a full blown midlife crisis / Britney Spears kind of head shaving meltdwon
I agree! I hope those close to her have noticed the erratic behaviour over the last few months and will step in before she reaches her tipping point.

Also, maybe time to make a new thread? I’m not sure how to do it 😅

Reactions: 4
...uuhm what??? They are small kids. Perhaps mom and dad should spend more time with them?

Her posts are really concerning. All about self love, self worth, me time, not being enough etc.

If it was is my friend (let alone spouse) i would feel she has post-partum depression 

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
...uuhm what??? They are small kids. Perhaps mom and dad should spend more time with them?
Her posts are really concerning. All about self love, self worth, me time, not being enough etc.
If it is my friend i would feel she has post-partum depression 😐

I clocked this. And after sharing stories that day that she’d had a full 1 hour yoga class and a long hair salon appointment. Not exactly an average mum’s day and that’s fine but it’s like… pick a battle?

If it was is my friend (let alone spouse) i would feel she has post-partum depression 

She actually sounds annoyed at the kids for daring to have tantrums during time she had come home early from work for "quality time." ?! It's very telling that she has zero idea of what is normal for children of that age- of course they have tantrums at inconvenient times, they're not working to your schedule! She really doesn't spend much time with them does she 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She actually sounds annoyed at the kids for daring to have tantrums during time she had come home early from work for "quality time." ?! It's very telling that she has zero idea of what is normal for children of that age- of course they have tantrums at inconvenient times, they're not working to your schedule! She really doesn't spend much time with them does she 😟
Yes I thought the same! If my son has a tantrum in the couple of hours after nursery or bedtime is difficult I don’t get wound up, it’s part of parenting and you just cuddle them and get on with it. It’s definitely like she expects only to experience the easy bits of being a parent

Reactions: 9
The way she uses her daughters to sell her app is so uncomfortable.

Also.. she was 90% negative self talk until she started using her very own app?? Wow what are the chances. She is a shameless scammer
Does she teach them to say "I love myself unconditionally unless I'm having a tantrum during mummy's scheduled quality time"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she teach them to say "I love myself unconditionally unless I'm having a tantrum during mummy's scheduled quality time"
This affirmation bullshit is so friggin toxic! Imagine when the kids become teenagers and they get into an argument about something and one of the says “but I’m perfect as I am” and she won’t have an answer to that

• Haha
They’re aggressively expanding the business and line of luxury expensive products (apparently 100s of new ones!?) during a recession. Lol. Matthew had been reading the wrong books. They’ll go bust.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.