Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Thread title by Ella herself.

Recap of the last thread:

She works so so hard, popping into work when she wants to while the nannies look after the children. Unable to go a day without posting something like “we work every hour we can”, “it has to be early in this house” or something else about how non stop they work.
0A922C83-DBCF-4751-A428-9AAA5696C0C4.png

Deliciously Ella is now a family business; whatever that means when she's part of the Sainsbury multi billion dynasty family with her mum being Camilla Davan Sainsbury, her dad is former politician Shaun Woodward and her husband is an investment banker who's also a well connected son of a prominent politician (Tessa Jowell) and corporate lawer (David Mills) who was involved in scandals while working for Silvio Berlusconi.
Mills said the prospect of borrowing money from the bank to buy back full control of the brand had been 'daunting'

Both of Ella Woodward Mills parents were listed several times in Jeffrey Epstein's little black book of contacts. No comment has been made yet by them.
Shaun & Camilla Woodward is listed in Epstein's black book on page 58.
Epstein recorded 4 phone numbers and 1 address under this name.
1635856439097.png

Please add anything else I missed

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Ella doesn’t just not acknowledge her immense privilege and all she already had and had access to to make her business a success, she actively revels in how it will continue. All those stories of her daughters ok daddy’s lap at meetings, “tiniest CEO”, “will she be a CEO like daddy or brand manager like mama?” It’s quite shocking, the lack of awareness or humility; of course a lot of people would love to leave a family company worth millions to their kids, or be able to ensure they get amazing work experience, but hardly anyone is in that position. It seems a bit crass to display the nepotism so candidly and happily.
Yeah, but also it really annoys me that they automatically assume their kids even WANT to work at their company. I mean, I don't want to say it's a niche or anything, but their business is quite specific.
What if the girls grow up and become fast food lovers? :m :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, but also it really annoys me that they automatically assume their kids even WANT to work at their company. I mean, I don't want to say it's a niche or anything, but their business is quite specific.
I really bet they will, they will become hardcore carnivores as a form of rebellion :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Yeah it's not the sort of pressure i'd want from my parents! But i guess when you grow up with parents with the sort of wealth we can't even fathom, perhaps Ella just can't imagine a world where she wouldn't be doing what her parents did- investing in her child's every whim and buying them London flats!

Reactions: 7
Yeah, but it's not like SHE followed in the footsteps of her parents, so it makes no sense. 🤷‍♀️

True. 🤭 Didn't she study the same thing as Kate (Middleton) at the same university? Something like art history, I think? I wonder what she originally wanted to do with that. :geek: I mean her actual business wasn't really planned, so I'm curious...

Reactions: 4
True. 🤭 Didn't she study the same thing as Kate (Middleton) at the same university? Something like art history, I think? I wonder what she originally wanted to do with that. :geek: I mean her actual business wasn't really planned, so I'm curious...
Art history is quite a usual subject from people who are quite rich tbh, I doubt either of them had a particular career in mind when choosing it

Reactions: 10
Originally probably wanted to snag her version of a prince- a very wealthy businessman from a wealthy family!

• Haha
My eyebrow may never come back down! All she ever does is not-so-humble brag about their little family business and the glassy eyed husband with a personality like wet cardboard
This faux "I'm so humble, we are both so humble actually, please just let me tell you how humble we are" is so ridiculous! How does she not cringe at herself?!

Reactions: 15
Did anyone see her story about catching the bus the other day? I didn’t want to post it because I don’t feel comfortable sharing imagery of her children. It was ‘look at us, just like you we get public transport!’

yeah ok Ella you were raised in a least four multi million pound homes across multiple continents and with butlers (her dad was the only MP at the time to have a butler) but look at you, taking the bus for the novelty factor and showing your child how the plebs get around 🥴

OT: There is so much innuendo in this daily Mail article about Shaun Woodward, her dad having a ‘manservant’: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-49419/The-butler-Shaun-Woodward-doesnt-have.html.

I don’t think he publicly came out until 2018 so it was obviously well known in Westminster he was gay even back in 2001.

Reactions: 8
Since when is she calling him Matthew? :ROFLMAO: Is that a Kate/Catherine type of thing? 😆 God, she's become so unlikable with her fake humble posts. o_O

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see her story about catching the bus the other day? I didn’t want to post it because I don’t feel comfortable sharing imagery of her children. It was ‘look at us, just like you we get public transport!’

yeah ok Ella you were raised in a least four multi million pound homes across multiple continents and with butlers (her dad was the only MP at the time to have a butler) but look at you, taking the bus for the novelty factor and showing your child how the plebs get around 🥴

OT: There is so much innuendo in this daily Mail article about Shaun Woodward, her dad having a ‘manservant’: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-49419/The-butler-Shaun-Woodward-doesnt-have.html.

I don’t think he publicly came out until 2018 so it was obviously well known in Westminster he was gay even back in 2001.
he was famous ( as an MP) for crossing over (from tory to labour) in the house of commons based on the Tories stance on gay marriage/gay rights (IIRC) But his economic ideas (as I assume hers are totally tory)

he was famous ( as an MP) for crossing over (from tory to labour) in the house of commons based on the Tories stance on gay marriage/gay rights (IIRC) But his economic ideas (as I assume hers are totally tory)
That’s right, it caused a stir and then the real controversy was because he defied convention and refused to resign his seat which would have triggered a by-election. Essentially his constituents suddenly had a Labour MP with no choice. So from that point on he was considered a very dirty politician and many considered refusing to the by-election to take place far worse behaviour than the party switch. All in all does not sound like someone with much of a moral compass.

Reactions: 7
And her degree hasn’t taught her to disclose the quality and statistical robustness of said papers.

Anyone can publish a paper, with whatever results they like, it’s not that safeguarded.

I agree with her, good nutrition and sleep is essential, but I cannot abide wellness people using bad science.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
And her degree hasn’t taught her to disclose the quality and statistical robustness of said papers.

Anyone can publish a paper, with whatever results they like, it’s not that safeguarded.

I agree with her, good nutrition and sleep is essential, but I cannot abide wellness people using bad science.
Yes indeed!....in which scientific/nutrition journals are these 'peer reviewed' articles published

What degree does she have? Also, I don't need to read a paper to know that sleep is good for my health. 🤦‍♀️ I unfollowed her ages ago, she was just too annoying with all her "content". o_O

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.