Deliciously Ella #2 Matt was the best birthing partner, feeding me coconut water and peanut butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the stories about the new app being so much cheaper than a gym membership, it's not even remotely the same thing, going to a gym, doing classes in person etc is not the same as doing them at home, which you can do for free via youtube anyway if you want
So on point, you have for free milions of videos with home exercises. ...and apps that you have access to each exercise step by step and build your own agenda. Are they that dumb to not read the room ??? No one I repeat NOONE will buy their stuff because it is from delicious ella. Those days are gone
.people don't align with the "brand" . Plus now everyone is unsubscribing from everything just to save money for bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She used to post some recipes on instagram as well (as short videos/reels) with the recipe in the description. That was somewhat useful for people. Now every revice is on that dang app that they update every month, remove, re-release, blablaaa. It's exhausting!

Reactions: 4
She used to post some recipes on instagram as well (as short videos/reels) with the recipe in the description. That was somewhat useful for people. Now every revice is on that dang app that they update every month, remove, re-release, blablaaa. It's exhausting!
Yep I think even the newsletter ones are on the app now. The article about eating on a budget is on the app, if your on a tight budget you'll probably not be subscribed

Reactions: 6
What I find curious is the fact that everything we talk about here isn’t in newspapers/info websites. You know what I mean. The smallest thing celebrities do hit the newspapers so soon and here’s Ella with her hypocrisy and misinformation and everyone is quiet. I wonder if that’s the influence from her family or the country for some reason loves her so much…

What I find curious is the fact that everything we talk about here isn’t in newspapers/info websites. You know what I mean. The smallest thing celebrities do hit the newspapers so soon and here’s Ella with her hypocrisy and misinformation and everyone is quiet. I wonder if that’s the influence from her family or the country for some reason loves her so much…
The only articles I have seen about her have only ever been gushing ones. I’m sure her family (both Sainsbury’s and political side) have everything to do with it and she’s a no go area. Adds to the privilege aspect doesn’t it !

Reactions: 15
Tell me you bullshit without telling me you bullshit. NO ONE WOULD SEND A DM SAYING “MARKET LEADER” 🤣
Work smarter not harder
And fake it till you make it does not always work
There needs to be a facepalm reaction button, Matthew really can’t pretend to human can he?

Reactions: 11
She’s in the verge of a breakdown, stupid Matthew has pushed her to the limit.

Tell me you bullshit without telling me you bullshit. NO ONE WOULD SEND A DM SAYING “MARKET LEADER” 🤣
Work smarter not harder
Lol! Clearly got one of her staff to send her that message. A genuine DM would just name the brand rather than “market leader”.
Also, should she not be declaring [ad - own brand] on all her posts about DE products on her personal account?!

Reactions: 9
It’s ridiculous how she keeps saying family owned. Technically yes, albeit by an heiress of one of the wealthiest families in the country. Even if Ella is referring to her and Matt as the ‘family’, her access to wealth and connections is unparalleled.

Last year The Sunday Times named the Sainsbury family among the most charitable people for the last 20 years with donations of £3.625 billion.

Reactions: 14
Work smarter not harder
NGL that little cropped profile handle looks like Matt’s private Instagram 😭

Also I laughed so hard at this tweet. She was laughing the other day about how the ‘market leaders’ yogurt was lumpy, when look at their new soups!! Absolute shambles if you ask me.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
There is NO way someone sent her that message. It’s using the exact phrases they use for marketing the product. How transparent and ridiculous. Also there are so many delicious dairy-free yoghurts on the market they really have not done anything revolutionary I wish she would give it a rest.

Reactions: 8
NGL that little cropped profile handle looks like Matt’s private Instagram 😭

Also I laughed so hard at this tweet. She was laughing the other day about how the ‘market leaders’ yogurt was lumpy, when look at their new soups!! Absolute shambles if you ask me.
...But Matt work so hard to make it happen. 😒 adding even more "plastic" to the environment
.I have never found a lumpy yogurt. She is as always finding this weird annoying narrative that does not make sense just to sell their products. ...and of course your children are eating your yogurts. This the only option they have since you control their food...

Work smarter not harder
I presume some of you here are also following the grace Beverly thread? She does exactly the same, comments clearly written by her/her team using weird expression and sort of business jargon that no one would actually use in real life

Reactions: 4
Also, should she not be declaring [ad - own brand] on all her posts about DE products on her personal account?!
Further to my comment yesterday about not declaring DE products as an [ad - own brand] when she posts them on her personal account… how does she continue to advertise Symprove without declaring it as an ad?! Does she think she is above the law with all this just because she’s rich?!

Attachments

Seriously is he ever around for things that matter? Like spending time with kids instead of following those delusions he is a great business man...
Screenshot_20221106-202821_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
This is why I don't get why they rushed marriage and kids so young? They are clearly very career driven, and Ella was hardly running out of time biologically, I don't get why they had their kids when they clearly didn't want to prioritise them over their business. If they'd have waited until things were more established (if disgustingly Matthew doesn't run it into the ground regardless) they would have perhaps had time to be more present/hand things off to other staff

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.