Debt Free Instagram Community #2 TML and DI still hiding away, leaving pre-cooked pasta to organise the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💯% screaming for attention, no number of “sensory” activities or arts and crafts can replace actual quality time, you don’t have to be doing an “activity” sit on the floor with them as they play and follow their lead! My house isn’t Insta perfect but my kids will remember their parents playing with them not having coloured rice thrown at them while mum goes off taking photos of herself vacuuming.
She filmed a video a few weeks ago of the kids ‘cooking’ which I think was making some kind of packet mix cake or cookies and both kids were standing up at the kitchen bench. She literally did the whole thing and kept micro managing them and taking over. They just stood there. Why do you need to make tomorrows lunch box at 7am? Her kids are in bed at 5.30 so why not actually spend some time with them and do all the other stuff after they’ve gone to sleep? I find her behavior very strange.

Reactions: 8
She filmed a video a few weeks ago of the kids ‘cooking’ which I think was making some kind of packet mix cake or cookies and both kids were standing up at the kitchen bench. She literally did the whole thing and kept micro managing them and taking over. They just stood there. Why do you need to make tomorrows lunch box at 7am? Her kids are in bed at 5.30 so why not actually spend some time with them and do all the other stuff after they’ve gone to sleep? I find her behavior very strange.
She’s got to have her nightly bubble bath and Iced coffee. No time for making lunches.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It is very strange!!! Why are you making tomorrows lunch at 7am? Surely you make todays? 😂 Or is she doing a few in advance? It read like it was literally just tomorrow, which saves zero time.

• Haha
So cringey when she posts messages she gets from “followers”. What is she trying to prove? 🙄

Reactions: 3
The girls really need to go to daycare - she just plies them with food and activities so she can captured her constant cleaning for the gram.
I also just brought my washing in but damn, forgot to take a photo 🤦🏻‍♀️🫠

Reactions: 3
Omg I have been waiting for someone to mention OO on here, I thought I was the only one that strongly disliked her. I’m glad I’m not alone. I honestly don’t get why so many people are so far up her arse to see how condescending she is. She is so rude to people that ask her questions and carry’s on about her day to day life like she is the queen. I also don’t get why she cooks all this processed food and cooks so early in the day. It’s not like her kids are school aged and she’s doing after school activities. Even I have school aged kids and I can still cook dinner at dinner time and it’s not processed food!! And let’s talk about her party business, what an absolute flop, I can buy all that tit at big w!?
Oh and also her saying she won’t be sharing her kids anymore, then shares them, then says she won’t share them anymore, then goes about sharing them. Make up your mind which one you’re doing and I’d highly advise you don’t share them because the amount of creeps on your account is disturbing!

Reactions: 7
Omg I have been waiting for someone to mention OO on here, I thought I was the only one that strongly disliked her. I’m glad I’m not alone. I honestly don’t get why so many people are so far up her arse to see how condescending she is. She is so rude to people that ask her questions and carry’s on about her day to day life like she is the queen. I also don’t get why she cooks all this processed food and cooks so early in the day. It’s not like her kids are school aged and she’s doing after school activities. Even I have school aged kids and I can still cook dinner at dinner time and it’s not processed food!! And let’s talk about her party business, what an absolute flop, I can buy all that tit at big w!?
Oh and also her saying she won’t be sharing her kids anymore, then shares them, then says she won’t share them anymore, then goes about sharing them. Make up your mind which one you’re doing and I’d highly advise you don’t share them because the amount of creeps on your account is disturbing!
BigW? Try the $2 shop or AliExpress! Her branding screams year7 computer graphics project. There are so many elements to her business that needs improvement or guidance from an adult.

She acts like she is the first to be a SAHM, when she is far from the first and honestly could take a lesson or two from a lot out there how to manage her time!
- cook real food in double batches so on nights when your “busy” real food is available
- watch your children and they won’t break or mess up as many things
- wear shoes and socks OR slides, never slides and socks
- create a budget and put money aside for when your tradie partner does his back in and can’t work
- stop dressing your children matching! They each have unique personalities, let them explore and express that
- walk your dog or give him up to someone who actually wants a dog

Reactions: 11
BigW? Try the $2 shop or AliExpress! Her branding screams year7 computer graphics project. There are so many elements to her business that needs improvement or guidance from an adult.

She acts like she is the first to be a SAHM, when she is far from the first and honestly could take a lesson or two from a lot out there how to manage her time!
- cook real food in double batches so on nights when your “busy” real food is available
- create a budget and put money aside for when your tradie partner does his back in and can’t work
- stop dressing your children matching! They each have unique personalities, let them explore and express that
Ugh I hate matching kids clothes 🤮 it’s not cute! Agree they have their own personalities

Yes see the money thing is I think because they are young still and just don’t understand how to save and obviously haven’t been taught how to save in life. She also thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread which she’s far from it 😂

The not walking the dog and paying someone to do it is just pure laziness! Rich people pay people to walk their dogs and sorry OO but you are from that 😂😂

Reactions: 1

They’d be the first ones to have a gofundme set up if her partner was injured or couldn’t do his job anymore.

I don’t understand how people who have children could have no ambitions to want to save/invest/buy a house.

Reactions: 6
59C9678D-24A9-4B95-98BD-68D9A46651E4.png
It’s Saturday!!! How hard would that meal have been to make Monday afternoon, seriously!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Looks foul, imagine it'll taste foul after two days in the fridge and a few trips around the microwave :sick:

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.