Debt Free Instagram Community #2 TML and DI still hiding away, leaving pre-cooked pasta to organise the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also realised all the ‘positive’ comments OO posts that supposedly people send to her…. Usernames and photos always cut out… for all we know she sends them to herself so she can then crop and repost…. Suspicious similar use of emojis and language

Reactions: 3
Also realised all the ‘positive’ comments OO posts that supposedly people send to her…. Usernames and photos always cut out… for all we know she sends them to herself so she can then crop and repost…. Suspicious similar use of emojis and language
I’ve never felt inclined to message a gushing message to an “influencer”. Do other people do this?

Reactions: 1
Mumma gets a nice meal, kids get that.
Yeah kids get bleeping toast. How boring. If I am not eating what the kids are eating I at least give them sausage rolls, nuggets, a whole toasted sandwich or something more filling than half a piece of toast!

She bathes her and puts her toddlers in pyjamas at like 2pm most days. I don’t understand it.
Because her life is sooo busy 🫠 I actually can’t wait to see when her kids start school and how life will actually be busy then 😂 toddlers are so easy!

Reactions: 2
This actually fkn annoys me.
If she didn't have the money, absolutely!
But duck she parades around that she's put spending money everyday and her children get butter on bleeping toast!!!
Lady, you need to realise that your children are in their foundation years, fuel their little bodies
with proper bleeping food.
Ffs, you cooked Monday nights dinner yesterday, feed them that!
It's better than butter on toast 😔😔

Reactions: 5
She bathes her and puts her toddlers in pyjamas at like 2pm most days. I don’t understand it.
I always wonder how this is possible, my 2 year old still wears a lot of his dinner by the time he’s finished definitely wouldn’t be clean enough to go into bed. But then I guess he’s not eating rations

Reactions: 8
This actually fkn annoys me.
If she didn't have the money, absolutely!
But duck she parades around that she's put spending money everyday and her children get butter on bleeping toast!!!
Lady, you need to realise that your children are in their foundation years, fuel their little bodies
with proper bleeping food.
Ffs, you cooked Monday nights dinner yesterday, feed them that!
It's better than butter on toast 😔😔
Always so carb heavy and no protein.

Reactions: 1
I always wonder how this is possible, my 2 year old still wears a lot of his dinner by the time he’s finished definitely wouldn’t be clean enough to go into bed. But then I guess he’s not eating rations
she feeds her kids dry empty carbs, easy to wipe off faces and hands. My kids always need a hose down after dinner probably because they actually enjoy their food as it’s cooked with the same hour as dinner.

she is hosting Christmas?
First stop, tacky disposable party supplies from Woolies? Hey OO I know a really tacky bogan party supply store you can get that stuff at a excessively high price!

Wonder what’s on the menu? Leaving cooking a bit late thou…November is almost over!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Noooooo, who hosts with paper plates? Get guests to bring crockery if you don’t own enough for everyone. I can’t be the only one who does that when needed

Noooooo, who hosts with paper plates? Get guests to bring crockery if you don’t own enough for everyone. I can’t be the only one who does that when needed
Let’s be honest here, it’s probably a good thing she is hosting on paper plates, I feel the paper plates would probably taste better than whatever she makes!

Absolutely agree thou! If your hosting, either pop to Kmart (she definitely knows where that is) and get a cheap set that can be reused or ask someone who is coming to borrow a few pieces! Any time we have a event at ours I always ask my extended family to borrow large serving platters and they always borrow cake stands off us.

Reactions: 4
she feeds her kids dry empty carbs, easy to wipe off faces and hands. My kids always need a hose down after dinner probably because they actually enjoy their food as it’s cooked with the same hour as dinner.

she is hosting Christmas?
First stop, tacky disposable party supplies from Woolies? Hey OO I know a really tacky bogan party supply store you can get that stuff at a excessively high price!

Wonder what’s on the menu? Leaving cooking a bit late thou…November is almost over!
Hahahaha yeah shouldn’t she stock her own Christmas party stuff at her own store, but I suppose no one else uses paper plates and disposable cutlery at Christmas because we all have class. Bet she’ll just do a a bbq for Christmas and pre make all her food today for it.

• Haha
How about add to the list spending time with your kids! Also her dinner for tomorrow, her dinner would take 10 mins to cook unless she made the meatballs herself which she definitely didn’t 😂
why cook pasta 30 hours before?! It’s a 10min job and that includes bring water to a boil!

It’s ironic she post all these stories to show herself as a good mum but they really make her look neglectful, searching for any reason to not interact with her kids.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.