Debt Free Instagram Community #2 TML and DI still hiding away, leaving pre-cooked pasta to organise the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she seriously not do half of these things on a night time when the kids are asleep? The last few days the things the kids have done unsupervised are pretty bad too. Toothpaste on the couch (apparently), and now smashing the dogs food bowl? Sounds like they need a lot more supervision than they’re getting. Poor kids.

Reactions: 5
Omg OO can't be making 10 minute packet pasta at this time for dinner!?!?
She does some bizarre tit, but I think this takes the tops them all!!
It's takes 10 MINUTES!!! If you don't have 10 minutes of an evening to make it then your managing your time wrong!! 🤔🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Also how bloody disgusting would 10 min packet pasta be reheated 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Can she seriously not do half of these things on a night time when the kids are asleep? The last few days the things the kids have done unsupervised are pretty bad too. Toothpaste on the couch (apparently), and now smashing the dogs food bowl? Sounds like they need a lot more supervision than they’re getting. Poor kids.
I don’t understand the point? Like what are you trying to get ahead of? Why would you wrap presents in the middle of the day? I can’t believe how many pointless things she gets done during the day without the kids!! The girls are so little, I don’t understand how they’re unsupervised/not running around under her feet.

I think I’m alone here 😂 but in general I actually find these sorts of accounts useful, like seeing how people structure their days and what I could do differently. I feel like OO has become increasingly bizarre.

Reactions: 3
Expecting your three year old and two year olds to entertain themselves while you pointlessly clean in another room? If you’re going to be a SAHM and make a big deal out of everything working mums do in addition to working, maybe you could muster up some time to supervise your kids and also get your anxiety treated? Obsessive cleaning and making sure your external world
is continually in order is a coping mechanism for unhealed trauma and really not healthy for anyone.

Attachments

I have so much to catch up tonight, I totally fell behind on this thread whilst caught up in the crazylou threads! But just wanted to add this quickly!! 12 undeclared ads/gifts stories in a 24hr period!! Cannot stand this woman! (Previously @shebesorted)

Attachments

• Wow
I have so much to catch up tonight, I totally fell behind on this thread whilst caught up in the crazylou threads! But just wanted to add this quickly!! 12 undeclared ads/gifts stories in a 24hr period!! Cannot stand this woman! (Previously @shebesorted)
Did you see her Q&A about her weight loss where someone said she was not qualified to give advice… I’m guessing because she made the statement that sugar is really bad
And she flipped off the camera
Such strange behaviour for someone who attends bible studies…. You think Jesus would’ve preached about not giving people the finger who point out fairly legitimate things

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone follow nonstopmumma? She seems to constantly clean, and her family looks like they absolutely trash the house and don't pick up after themselves. It would send me bonkers 🤯

Reactions: 3
This exactly! I would also think there would be less to clean up if the kids are more supervised and you only have to vacuum once because they will be alseep and not causing more mess!

I don’t understand the point? Like what are you trying to get ahead of? Why would you wrap presents in the middle of the day? I can’t believe how many pointless things she gets done during the day without the kids!! The girls are so little, I don’t understand how they’re unsupervised/not running around under her feet.

I think I’m alone here 😂 but in general I actually find these sorts of accounts useful, like seeing how people structure their days and what I could do differently. I feel like OO has become increasingly bizarre.
did you see she just scribbled the names on the gifts with marker? For someone who is “organised” and runs a “party” business it’s pretty sad she doesn’t have gift tags!

Imagine being one of OO kids and you’re playing with something, building a fort whatever… you walk out of the room, come back and bam…. It’s all been put away 😂 she must be constantly destroying their play and games with the need to tidy up straight away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine being one of OO kids and you’re playing with something, building a fort whatever… you walk out of the room, come back and bam…. It’s all been put away 😂 she must be constantly destroying their play and games with the need to tidy up straight away
Imagine being one of OO kids and going to your friends place for a sleep over and seeing colour on your plate for the first time!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also don’t understand why she pays someone to walk her dog? She’s a SAHM and can’t walk the dog? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Maybe if she spent more time supervising her kids than constantly “cleaning and organising” she’d have less cleaning to do and maybe have time to cook a proper meal?!?
Came here to post that second screenshot too! How hard is it to supervise your kids during the day?? She doesn’t have to work, she doesn’t have to do anything other than BE with her children. Far out!

She should be using these opportunities to teach her children to clean up after themselves. My toddlers will get a wipe or a cloth as soon as they drop a bit of yogurt or spill their drinks and clean up. Her kids are plenty old enough to learn.

Reactions: 8
Clearly screaming for attention
💯% screaming for attention, no number of “sensory” activities or arts and crafts can replace actual quality time, you don’t have to be doing an “activity” sit on the floor with them as they play and follow their lead! My house isn’t Insta perfect but my kids will remember their parents playing with them not having coloured rice thrown at them while mum goes off taking photos of herself vacuuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Came here to post that second screenshot too! How hard is it to supervise your kids during the day?? She doesn’t have to work, she doesn’t have to do anything other than BE with her children. Far out!

She should be using these opportunities to teach her children to clean up after themselves. My toddlers will get a wipe or a cloth as soon as they drop a bit of yogurt or spill their drinks and clean up. Her kids are plenty old enough to learn.
My 3 year old honestly would never squeeze a pouch of something all over our couch on purpose.
Because she knows better 🤷🏼‍♀️ Even though she is 3. And agree with you, she’s great at cleaning up any spills etc. we get her to help with things not just do everything for her.

Reactions: 1
"My little loves, here some yoghurt, go sit on the couch because mummy needs to film 'content' for the gram fam"

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.