Debt Free Instagram Community #2 TML and DI still hiding away, leaving pre-cooked pasta to organise the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OO sharing that she bought her SIL a pack of underwear for her birthday? There is no reason to share that with her followers! What a weird thing to post

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OO sharing that she bought her SIL a pack of underwear for her birthday? There is no reason to share that with her followers! What a weird thing to post
That is so weird and why can’t she buy her own underwear haha

Reactions: 1
This content just isn’t really funny or relatable. Yeah kids make a mess but she’s posting multiple times a day lately about how her kids are making messes while she’s too busy “filming content” for Instagram. Her kids are old enough to know better, poor darlings. They’re screaming for more attention but she cares more about sharing a Costco haul?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Priorities change when it comes to instagram.
I highly doubt anyone asked for a 'haul'.
No one cares what food or underwear you bought.
Maybe stop being so focused on filming everything and feed your children proper nutritional meals, and spend some quality time with them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This content just isn’t really funny or relatable. Yeah kids make a mess but she’s posting multiple times a day lately about how her kids are making messes while she’s too busy “filming content” for Instagram. Her kids are old enough to know better, poor darlings. They’re screaming for more attention but she cares more about sharing a Costco haul?
Couldn’t she just focus on her child and discipline her, then come back to her stupid haul. Probably going to grow up as selfish brats like herself

Reactions: 3
I can get over the destruction the kids are doing.
I have a 3 year old and a 16 month old. Neither of my kids do anything like that and they are typical toddlers. The only place I allow food is at the table. Why would you let a toddler eat a yoghurt pouch or cup of milk on the couch?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My son is 3.5, he's allowed morning tea/afternoon tea on the couch or lounge floor but actual meals are at the table. He's a raving lunatic at the best of times but is not destructive like this

Reactions: 3
The girls are acting out for attention, their mother was out all morning and the first thing she does when she walks in the door is jump on instagram. Unfortunately it’s a vicious cycle as OO is clearly craving attention by posting mediocre task on Instagram, the question is who is she lacking attention from? Partner? Parent? Friends?

Reactions: 6
The girls are acting out for attention, their mother was out all morning and the first thing she does when she walks in the door is jump on instagram. Unfortunately it’s a vicious cycle as OO is clearly craving attention by posting mediocre task on Instagram, the question is who is she lacking attention from? Partner? Parent? Friends?
Probably a mix of all 3. Her partner is gone all day long, not sure about her parents, she seems to only have a handful of friends but rarely goes out with them.

Reactions: 2
I can get over the destruction the kids are doing.
I have a 3 year old and a 16 month old. Neither of my kids do anything like that and they are typical toddlers. The only place I allow food is at the table. Why would you let a toddler eat a yoghurt pouch or cup of milk on the couch?
Agree, I’ve got 2 kids and none of them ever threw food around the house like that, not in an intentional way. She’s washed the couch covers 3 times in the last few days. After the second time you’d think maybe it’s time to stop them eating on the lounge and get them to sit at a little table. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Agree, I’ve got 2 kids and none of them ever threw food around the house like that, not in an intentional way. She’s washed the couch covers 3 times in the last few days. After the second time you’d think maybe it’s time to stop them eating on the lounge and get them to sit at a little table. 🤷‍♀️
Clearly the kids have no proper discipline and it’s gonna backfire on her once they get to the school age

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.