Debt Free Instagram Community #2 TML and DI still hiding away, leaving pre-cooked pasta to organise the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How condescending and narky is OO when she answers the questions to her QA. This little šŸ™‚ emoji she uses is her subtle way of saying ā€œf youā€.

Reactions: 1
I canā€™t get over growing budget family just keeps having kids and they keep having medical issuesā€¦.

Reactions: 7
I never realised she uses a filter on her stories (normally it mentions the filter name in the top left hand corner) her chin and neck are all blended in to one šŸ« 
Yeah and pretty sure in the past when she's posted her skin care recs she has had a filter on as well. Her skin always looks suspiciously air brushed.

How condescending and narky is OO when she answers the questions to her QA. This little šŸ™‚ emoji she uses is her subtle way of saying ā€œf youā€.
Yep sheā€™s a piece of work thatā€™s for sure, I really have no idea how she has so many followers and how people ā€˜loveā€™ her

Yep sheā€™s a piece of work thatā€™s for sure, I really have no idea how she has so many followers and how people ā€˜loveā€™ her
I have to wonder if she is sending her own questions? The way the questions are written seem similar to the way she writes. Also her engagement rate is pretty low so if people arenā€™t engaging with her page are they actually asking questions? šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Attachments

I have to wonder if she is sending her own questions? The way the questions are written seem similar to the way she writes. Also her engagement rate is pretty low so if people arenā€™t engaging with her page are they actually asking questions? šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Nah I think they are genuine people asking her questions and engagement only goes off likes and comments on posts and replies to stories, she doesnā€™t post anything on her page, only stories so therefore her engagement is low

This is what I was saying the other day - the nice comments she gets are written the same way she writes and same emojis. So suss

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t pretend to be perfect when it comes to recycling and plastic use but honestly, using a plastic bag for a single onion that youā€™ve then put in another plastic supermarket bag is just dumb. We all have a responsibility to look after this planet, so sick of these wasteful people!
Also, your ā€œpasta saladā€ is not a salad, itā€™s just pasta with thousand island dressing šŸ¤¢
Feed your children some vegetables!

Is this really a recipe?šŸ¤” also why would you let your two year old have a juice box unsupervised??
Snap! šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I donā€™t pretend to be perfect when it comes to recycling and plastic use but honestly, using a plastic bag for a single onion that youā€™ve then put in another plastic supermarket bag is just dumb. We all have a responsibility to look after this planet, so sick of these wasteful people!
Also, your ā€œpasta saladā€ is not a salad, itā€™s just pasta with thousand island dressing šŸ¤¢
Feed your children some vegetables!

Snap! šŸ˜‚
Hahahaha how is that a pasta salad and hardly a recipe šŸ˜‚ let me guess sheā€™s making it ahead of time for Xmas day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I hardly use the plastic bags for fruit & veg at the shops, yes very wasteful and why is she at the shops every single day!! No wonder they have no savings!!! I had to laugh at her answer to Costco and if it was good. She said no not worth it on the food. Yeah most people donā€™t go there for the food, the cleaning products are so cheap and I always stock up on those at Costco. For someone that is a clean freak, youā€™d think she would have gotten some cleaning products at Costco.

Hahahaha how is that a pasta salad and hardly a recipe šŸ˜‚ let me guess sheā€™s making it ahead of time for Xmas day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I hardly use the plastic bags for fruit & veg at the shops, yes very wasteful and why is she at the shops every single day!! No wonder they have no savings!!! I had to laugh at her answer to Costco and if it was good. She said no not worth it on the food. Yeah most people donā€™t go there for the food, the cleaning products are so cheap and I always stock up on those at Costco. For someone that is a clean freak, youā€™d think she would have gotten some cleaning products at Costco.
To be fair, I think itā€™s the first time iv seen her cut a veggie šŸ˜…

• Haha
2DF5ED16-66C5-4682-B640-E147A6C5CE35.png
Speaking of the environment/ waste/plastic One thing that annoys me is putting recycling into the bin. not very organised if you canā€™t separate recycling and garbage.

• Wow
So she just randomly gains 150 followers over 2 days. Right. Sounds like she buys followers. If you look at majority of her followers, it looks like they are bots.
Or people are reading here and having a suss!?

She is such a dropkick.

Who puts a peg in the middle of a shirt?! šŸ˜± tomato soup and cream pasta šŸ¤® once again a stodgy pasta with no veg. Is that all they eat?

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1773316Speaking of the environment/ waste/plastic One thing that annoys me is putting recycling into the bin. not very organised if you canā€™t separate recycling and garbage.
No recyclingā€¦
No veggies for her kidsā€¦
No supervision for her kidsā€¦
No savingsā€¦
Excessive single use products consumptionā€¦
She clearly has no care about what future she is setting up for her children. Iā€™m half waiting for her to say she is going to homeschool them to really f-up their chances of a half decent life.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.