Debt Free Instagram Community #2 TML and DI still hiding away, leaving pre-cooked pasta to organise the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think it is strange that growing fam on a budgets partner has sleep overs at his parents. The kids are there a lot so it’s not like he need to be there.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think it is strange that growing fam on a budgets partner has sleep overs at his parents. The kids are there a lot so it’s not like he need to be there.
I wish my husband would have sleepovers at his parents, on,y to have the bed to myself because he’s a grown adult and that’s weird 😂😂

How boring are OOs holidays. About as boring as her stogy pastas.
The thousand island drenched, day old, soggy pasta salad, along with the fridge full of iced coffee and other assorted bogan items really sets the mood well

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@lilpickle
I’m pretty sure they don’t share a bed. 😂

I searched RH for a laugh and is she private saying she isn’t an “influencer” page anymore 😂😂😂 - Does she honestly believe she was!?!? She definitely provided the goods for that laugh I was looking for.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“This is exactly how I want my girls to grow up” in a dodgy caravan park? Don’t worry, your one work place injury away from living in a caravan park because you had no savings!
Hahaha this is what my street looks like all the time where I live, all the kids are always playing out in the street. So maybe she should invest some money, and move to a more family friendly street if she doesn’t get this at her current home.

Reactions: 3
Flicking through the holiday photos….. are those beers being drunk at the beach? With time stamped photos two slides later at 10:53am?
Not the childhood I would want for my kids (and I am a child of the 80’s, who’s parents hosted a champagne brunch every Boxing Day for years!)

Reactions: 1
Flicking through the holiday photos….. are those beers being drunk at the beach? With time stamped photos two slides later at 10:53am?
Not the childhood I would want for my kids (and I am a child of the 80’s, who’s parents hosted a champagne brunch every Boxing Day for years!)
Bogan trash on tour!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love/hate how you’ve all got me hooked on OO 😂 do we think she knows iced coffee isn’t the same as drinking an espresso? She’s basically downing sugary milk all day

It’s just the pose and the way she twists her hips 😆😆😆 dressing up for the day.
Twisted like a pretzel 😂 - does she think people find her clothing inspirational? She literally wears active wear 97 percent of the time with ugly slides.

Reactions: 2
I love/hate how you’ve all got me hooked on OO 😂 do we think she knows iced coffee isn’t the same as drinking an espresso? She’s basically downing sugary milk all day
Pretty sure those drinks contain 0.5% coffee flavour. Don’t even think it’s real coffee 🤮

• Haha
I mean if I was on the beach I’d rather be downing the beers at 10.30am than chugging down 2L of flavoured milk straight from the bottle 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And nice to see the pasta ‘salad’ has made another appearance tonight!

• Sick
Imagine going away on a lil holiday and then your friends mum and partner rock up how awkward

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.