Debt Free Instagram Community #2 TML and DI still hiding away, leaving pre-cooked pasta to organise the day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@lilpickle
I’m pretty sure they don’t share a bed. 😂

I searched RH for a laugh and is she private saying she isn’t an “influencer” page anymore 😂😂😂 - Does she honestly believe she was!?!? She definitely provided the goods for that laugh I was looking for.
Do you just need to constantly tag companies and beg for free tit to be an “influencer”? Surely she’s having a laugh :rolleyes: Why does she follow everyone still but only trust 100 people to follow her? Weird lurker.
While we’re on the topic of “influencers”, remember how badly TML wanted Aldi to sponsor her? 30k followers might have been of interest to them until they clicked on her profile, and saw how crap it was and that they were bought followers.
Monica was the only one who had a tiny amount of influencer success with that vibrator she spruiked. Hope she actually cashed in on that to help pay for her daily coffee enemas :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you just need to constantly tag companies and beg for free tit to be an “influencer”? Surely she’s having a laugh :rolleyes: Why does she follow everyone still but only trust 100 people to follow her? Weird lurker.
While we’re on the topic of “influencers”, remember how badly TML wanted Aldi to sponsor her? 30k followers might have been of interest to them until they clicked on her profile, and saw how crap it was and that they were bought followers.
Monica was the only one who had a tiny amount of influencer success with that vibrator she spruiked. Hope she actually cashed in on that to help pay for her daily coffee enemas :sick:
I’d love to know if they’re all still friends or stay in touch…. I reckon TML would have run for the hills and never looked back. For her “mental health” obvs, screw her ‘friends’ 😌

Reactions: 3
Who drinks iced coffee at 9pm at night 😵💫
it’s not iced coffee, it’s flavored milk.
There is more caffeine in my body coffee scrub than there is in that whole 2L bottle!

I’d love to know if they’re all still friends or stay in touch…. I reckon TML would have run for the hills and never looked back. For her “mental health” obvs, screw her ‘friends’ 😌
I hope for Monica she woke up and moved on from them. TML was a toxic narcissist and RH was passive aggressively resentful to being a single mum.

Reactions: 10
Did striving for the good life start off as a debtfree account? Cos if so - 3L bottles of champagne at $620 a pop indicates it’s definitely not a debt free account anymore. Not to mention a case of the smaller bottles at $90 each …. So relateable 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What is with the hip thrusting 🤢

Did striving for the good life start off as a debtfree account? Cos if so - 3L bottles of champagne at $620 a pop indicates it’s definitely not a debt free account anymore. Not to mention a case of the smaller bottles at $90 each …. So relateable 🙄
I don’t think so, she’s always showing off how much money she has got. Buying expensive clothes and shoes etc.

Attachments

I think there was a frugal element years ago which is why she’s lumped in with this crew. But yeah, a partner at a financial advising firm and a partner at a law firm, they are rolling in cash (and she likes to show it 🙄)

Possibly an unpopular opinion here but Monica was such a hate follow for me. She said she wouldn't vax any hypothetical future child (this was pre-covid) and she pinned all her hopes on the keto diet and CBD oil to treat her husband's cancer. I also remember her posting about wanting enough money to take him to a place in Mexico that "treated" cancers with juice 🙄 I feel for her being widowed so young, but she just always came across as an anti-science dimwit to me 🤷‍♀️

I think there was a frugal element years ago which is why she’s lumped in with this crew. But yeah, a partner at a financial advising firm and a partner at a law firm, they are rolling in cash (and she likes to show it 🙄)
I get the impression their families are both loaded too...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I never realised she uses a filter on her stories (normally it mentions the filter name in the top left hand corner) her chin and neck are all blended in to one 🫠
She probably took the photo/video using the filter then saved it, then uploaded it. Doesn’t show the filter details then

It’s wild to me that OO is still posting as much as she does when she’s home. Why not enjoy your holiday instead of posting everything you’re doing, she must have her phone in her hand literally all the time.

Possibly an unpopular opinion here but Monica was such a hate follow for me. She said she wouldn't vax any hypothetical future child (this was pre-covid) and she pinned all her hopes on the keto diet and CBD oil to treat her husband's cancer. I also remember her posting about wanting enough money to take him to a place in Mexico that "treated" cancers with juice 🙄 I feel for her being widowed so young, but she just always came across as an anti-science dimwit to me 🤷‍♀️

I get the impression their families are both loaded too...
I could not agree more regarding Monica, she seemed like an absolute idiot when it came down to health-adjacent matters which I found truly wild considering what her husband endured and her fertility difficulties. I wonder if her family was really woo-woo/anti science so she was raised with those opinions? Does anyone remember what line of work she was in?

Striving for the good life I would consider to be pretty bang-on as described in her name! She likes her fancy lifestyle and seems to work hard to achieve it all. I would describe that account as pro- financial literacy and pro- financial planning rather than any sort of frugality. Plus a bit of minimalism/streamlining home admin etc.

Reactions: 5
Didn't oo spend like two weeks packing and spend hundreds on groceries for their holiday? Now it turns out it was only a 4 day holiday?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.