Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the labels and the twisted strap Very classy !!
The bra marks aswell on one of the pics has me howling...begs won't understand this but after work when I whip my bra off and there's bra lines 🤣🤣
---
Honestly she's fkin hanging! Imagine using filters on tiktok lives but not on your corn photos 🤣 she looks like death warmed up! The fact she thought anyone could get off on these photos has me howling 🤣 she would need to pay me! Fkin rotten she is looks like she needs a bloody good wash!
---
🎶 £1 fish, come and get your £1 fishhhh 🎵

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning lovelies, well it’s been a fun read😂👍 has she been live again yet? How can Jenna put photos of her and breadsticks up? Even on here, she can’t do anything as she’s a new member. Although Jenna I heard if you get a code off of a member you can be let in?😂😂😂 it’s bank holiday weekend also I’m sure she won’t disappoint getting “on it” 😅

Reactions: 6
The bra marks aswell on one of the pics has me howling...begs won't understand this but after work when I whip my bra off and there's bra lines 🤣🤣
---
Honestly she's fkin hanging! Imagine using filters on tiktok lives but not on your corn photos 🤣 she looks like death warmed up! The fact she thought anyone could get off on these photos has me howling 🤣 she would need to pay me! Fkin rotten she is looks like she needs a bloody good wash!
---
🎶 £1 fish, come and get your £1 fishhhh 🎵
Oh dear me ..what a bloody mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning all , called this morning and they're going to look into it, nice man to speak to .
Well done ❤

I think you are all being about harsh about her pics. Maybe there’s a category on cornhub for benefit babes 😂😂😂

If SS call they’ll think she’s preggo again judging by this shot 🤰

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Do we think she hasn’t been grifting because she will have had the cost of living payment ?

Reactions: 5
Amazing. Well done. Did you have to send in any videos etc x
Kept it anonymous FOR NOW , so no way to send them without giving my name. But as I very much doubt she'll change I'll be contacting him again as & when needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I'm getting up and their on Monster in laws account taking requests and gifts.
---
Apparently debs is banned for a wk , that's reason for absence. I'll be back on phone nxt wk willing to leave details n hopefully forward these pics etc , music's blasting them boys must be heavy sleepers to not wake up with the noise.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1
Apparently Grotma made 5k a month , oh n shes got a lovely minge 🤢on Of n d3bs 4k ,

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping disgraceful . Still pissed at 6 in the morning. Her kids must sleep the clock round!

Reactions: 2
I can’t seem to save that video can anyone else? She’s pissed out her head. Yet again! She’s fully alcohol dependant.

Up with stress Debs? Don’t think you are… you haven’t been to bed yet as you’re still pissed, barely able to slur your words, and you can’t even string a sentence together. You’ve been on “your” mums account all night instead of yours drinking. Again.
“my kids are very very fed… well” isn’t it meant to be “my kids are fed very very well?” . bleeping twit. Guess the bed sloth is gonna be sleeping all day again when her kids are off, and then you’ll cook a massive fry up yeah? What a disgrace you are.
---
I can’t seem to save that video can anyone else? She’s pissed out her head. Yet again! She’s fully alcohol dependant.
Can you not screen record if you can’t save it?

Up with stress Debs? Don’t think you are… you haven’t been to bed yet as you’re still pissed, barely able to slur your words, and you can’t even string a sentence together. You’ve been on “your” mums account all night instead of yours drinking. Again.
“my kids are very very fed… well” isn’t it meant to be “my kids are fed very very well?” . bleeping twit. Guess the bed sloth is gonna be sleeping all day again when her kids are off, and then you’ll cook a massive fry up yeah? What a disgrace you are.
---

Can you not screen record if you can’t save it?
If I’m being entirely honest, I didn’t think to screen record the first time and honestly with how she drivels on I absolutely cannot listen to that nonsensical bullshit for a second time 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.