Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s back to posting dancing vids looking 6 months pregnant in her too tight pyjamas. You want to make sure that’s not an enlarged liver and not just beer gut Begs! I’m sat with a Fanta zero. You want to try it for a night. Might get rid of that yellow tinge to your skin.
iv had decaf tea, so rock and roll but my kids are happy and safe
---
She’s on battling DJ hawks the creep! Boozing away, wants to keep it positive guysssssssss 🤣
Whos he? does he have dark hair? i think i saw her on with him last week, right smarmy bloke

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Positive vibes lasted long, someone asked her if she was getting her nails done and she said she had more important things to spend her money on and then said don’t bother mentioning the Malibu or blue. The girl was like oh it’s the way you was sat 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Didnt have chance to phone yesterday as hospital over ran ( not for me for my daughter) then it was a mad dash back to other side of city to collect other one from school and was exhausted so in bed by 6 , but will be done today as I see she was on drink again last night.
---
This will definitely be Begorah.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Didnt have chance to phone yesterday as hospital over ran ( not for me for my daughter) then it was a mad dash back to other side of city to collect other one from school and was exhausted so in bed by 6 , but will be done today as I see she was on drink again last night.
---
This will definitely be Begorah.
Busy day for you , keep us all informed how it goes. I think that NYE video is good evidence of neglect along with others I’m sure you have managed to keep. Good luck ❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 4
Busy day for you , keep us all informed how it goes. I think that NYE video is good evidence of neglect along with others I’m sure you have managed to keep. Good luck ❤❤❤❤
It Is but can't seem to get it to save to my phone , let me get school run out the way them I'll have another go.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That’s it Debs get another Malibu and takeaway down your neck and add to that gut. Also dancing to Who Runs the World by Beyoncé. Ha! Only thing you run Debs is a chaotic and damaging household for your three poor boys!

Oh and just to add that downward angle is meant to be flattering. So imagine a normal angle 😳

Attachments

That’s it Debs get another Malibu and takeaway down your neck and add to that gut. Also dancing to Who Runs the World by Beyoncé. Ha! Only thing you run Debs is a chaotic and damaging household for your three poor boys!

Oh and just to add that downward angle is meant to be flattering. So imagine a normal angle 😳
Christ on a bike it’s Waynetta Slob or Vicky Pollard. 😂😂😂

• Haha
That's OK Debs, just keep doing all these dances late at night , drinking , just more evidence for the social ,

Reactions: 4
Jenna has either taken down the latest videos or Slack Alice has reported her. If that’s the case Begorah, is Jenna getting to ya 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jenna’s coming up in my fyp now. Anyway she’s posted another couple of videos saying she’s not a nasty person and if Deb’s has the decency to take down the private messages from her TikTok, Jenna will stop posting as well. Now I think that’s fair enough and a mature way to deal with it.

And just for the record Jenna, I for one don’t think you’re a nasty, mean person. I think you’re a kind, caring person who has been taken in by two scumbags. I think you felt sorry for those boys and the fact you are still protecting yours speaks volumes. If Debs has one shred of decency she’d take the post down and leave you alone.

Reactions: 8
Jenna’s coming up in my fyp now. Anyway she’s posted another couple of videos saying she’s not a nasty person and if Deb’s has the decency to take down the private messages from her TikTok, Jenna will stop posting as well. Now I think that’s fair enough and a mature way to deal with it.

And just for the record Jenna, I for one don’t think you’re a nasty, mean person. I think you’re a kind, caring person who has been taken in by two scumbags. I think you felt sorry for those boys and the fact you are still protecting yours speaks volumes. If Debs has one shred of decency she’d take the post down and leave you alone.
This 💯 Jenna, we all have your back don't think for a second that you've been foolish in trusting that pair of Scumbags, they've took advantage of your kindness, Deadbeat Debs wishes she was a fraction of the parent you are, Your Son is working and getting a qualification and the fact that you are worried and helping him out with his problems goes to show how much of a good Mother you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.