Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my opinion she does say it. We may both be viewing different videos as they do a 109 to the same song. I can definitely see her mouthing it. I wouldn’t have said it unless I was sure that in my opinion she was. Obviously happy to disagree but I know what I think! Although she’s probs read here and done a dirty delete.

Reactions: 2
In my opinion she does say it. We may both be viewing different videos as they do a 109 to the same song. I can definitely see her mouthing it. I wouldn’t have said it unless I was sure that in my opinion she was. Obviously happy to disagree but I know what I think! Although she’s probs read here and done a dirty delete.
Yeah very possible. She’s certainly thick and ignorant enough to do it but I just remember looking closely when I saw that she’d used that song. I couldn’t see it but, like you say, there’s always the dirty delete option.

Yeah very possible. She’s certainly thick and ignorant enough to do it but I just remember looking closely when I saw that she’d used that song. I couldn’t see it but, like you say, there’s always the dirty delete option.
Tbf I can’t see it now! Bet she’s done a dirty delete. In her defence I don’t think she has the intelligence to know why the word is so wrong!

Reactions: 2
if you want a real fright this halloween, check out debs and hannah's Onlyfans !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.