Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice idea about the breakfast but we all know she won’t do it. Will be like the quiche, ma partner will do it four days later.

Reactions: 6
That’s absolutely disgusting. Still pissed and kids will be getting. She needs to wake up and sort herself out big time before she loses them kids.

Reactions: 5
It’s really bad isn’t it 😳
If there was something I was doing, and there was a chance that SS could possibly get involved, I would stop. If I had to stop drinking coffee or eating gherkins mate, I would. If I had to chop all my hair off I would. I would walk through hot coals for my kiddos. As would most people. 6am in the morning and she is pickled. It’s ok to have a blow out every now and then, but this is almost daily. No one is perfect, my kids didn’t get dinner till 8.30 last night, because they was with me outside trying to keep Mr Fox from having his dinner on some animals, and I’ve splinters in my hands for that job 😂 they are all still in bed, cosy and warm and I’m up on me 2nd coffee and making pancake mix. When I get mum guilt I think I need to remember there’s people like you debs out there, and how lucky I am and my kids are. Do better.

I've managed to share it to my email and save in a draft , I'm a technophobe and my phones crap.
I'll definitely be contacting SS again Tuesday as this is getting out of hand , she doesn't accept responsibility for her own actions it's all our fault , us nasty trolls.
NO Debs it's your fault, you choose to drink knowing nowt will be any different when you sober up , I don't give a flying duck if Lukes caring for your boys when you're sleeping it off , you need help & the boys need a sober mum. Staying awake drunk till 6am is fucked up when you know people will be coming to talk to you about your kids.

• Heart
I've managed to share it to my email and save in a draft , I'm a technophobe and my phones crap.
I'll definitely be contacting SS again Tuesday as this is getting out of hand , she doesn't accept responsibility for her own actions it's all our fault , us nasty trolls.
NO Debs it's your fault, you choose to drink knowing nowt will be any different when you sober up , I don't give a flying duck if Lukes caring for your boys when you're sleeping it off , you need help & the boys need a sober mum. Staying awake drunk till 6am is fucked up when you know people will be coming to talk to you about your kids.
That video will be on there till later this afternoon/tonight until she wakes up and looks back on it… she’s no doubt passed out asleep now. What worries me is this is what she’s putting out there for people to see, so what’s happening behind the scenes that we don’t see?

That video will be on there till later this afternoon/tonight until she wakes up and looks back on it… she’s no doubt passed out asleep now. What worries me is this is what she’s putting out there for people to see, so what’s happening behind the scenes that we don’t see?
If anyone can screen record it when / if I get a relevant email for a ss I'll put it on here os you can forward on , just incase she does a dirty delete

Reactions: 1
Apparently Grotma made 5k a month , oh n shes got a lovely minge 🤢on Of n d3bs 4k ,
If this is true then surely that will affect her carers and universal credit .
You can only earn £139 a week and not a penny over or you will lose carers . I'm guessing her partner claims it for one and she claims it for another. Not that she does any caring .

Reactions: 2
SS need the videos, it’s proof of what’s going on in that house etc. even if you send using your email address you will be kept anonymous, under data protection they are not allowed to name you. Also poor Jenna has made a video this morning stating those pair of scumbags were taken the piss out of her and her son last night. We’ve all got to keep reporting these two. They are vile and should have been sterilised at birth so they didn’t reproduce.

IMG_2100.jpeg

---
Even her loyal ones aren’t defending this …
---
And Debs, we know they are fed.. crap but they are fed. It’s not just about feeding your kids. It’s about general welfare, safety and so on. Especially when they have additional needs that you’re getting money for. So you feed them their cheap potato pops and shite, and spend out on your Malibu and WKD, fags and all sorts. You could see that when they did get those tubs of sweets from Jenna how happy they were. It was like Christmas! Poor sods. You treat yourself and your fella and your boys are given the dregs of what’s left .

Reactions: 7
I've just called out of hrs team and they were useless tbh absolutely appalling because her partner is in the house the kids are safe apparently. They need their mum sober and caring for them not pissed and blasting music till 6am

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I've just called out of hrs team and they were useless tbh absolutely appalling because her partner is in the house the kids are safe apparently. They need their mum sober and caring for them not pissed and blasting music till 6am
Who’s to say he isn’t pissed or stoned. X

Reactions: 3
Stress she's caused herself, she's got the bullets and loading the gun herself, excuse to drink .

Reactions: 3
You just know she’s put her glasses on because she thinks it makes her look ‘mumsy’ 💀 😆 shame she can’t string two words together 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve screen recorded it but even after compressing it twice it’s too big to put on here and it’s now really blurry. So no good I’m afraid. She waffled that much shite it won’t upload 😂. Tattle please sort out the 5mb upload limit 😫

Reactions: 1
Oh my god she’s getting worse, pissed up can hardly talk on that video. Blaming it on stress. duck off deborah and get a grip you mess! Those poor boys!

Reactions: 5
Oops, no wonder you're an alchy Debs you feel stuck with your life . You allow him to cheat and you turn to drink , he's not just cheating on you he's also cheating your Beautiful Boys out of the Happy Home they deserve. You want to hope they don't grow up thinking this is the way men act. He doesn't love you else he wouldn't cheat he feels tied to you because you've got kids and are clearly emotionally damaged. Not to mention he's putting your health at risk when he dips his stick in someone else's garden.

Time to sober up and get some self respect , because if you think his mother Is on your side I've news for you her son will always come 2nd to the drink she clearly has a problem with also.

No1s accused you of not caring/feeding your boys but the level it's at is basic and the money you're probably on it should be top notch. We can see you love them but you clearly love Luke more than them and yourself. Before you call me a bully I've been as low as you're feeling and hid behind fake smiles and drink all for what I thought was love . It was only when I sobered up I started to like myself.

Edit there was more than that which was really shocking but it'd need heavy editing and would either show who it was sent to originally or wouldn't make sense. Let's just say these scumbags are as bad as we've all thought and THE MOTHER IN LAW the organ grinder ,a dirty old hoe & is probably playing Begorah for a bleeping mug.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.