Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No longer accepting Amazon gifts, more like your only gifter was Jenna you sad cow! I’m still disgusted after seeing that screen recording New Years the way the whole family left that boy there asleep on a hard floor whilst they were smoking and drinking. Absolutely vile the lot of them!

Reactions: 6
No longer accepting Amazon gifts, more like your only gifter was Jenna you sad cow! I’m still disgusted after seeing that screen recording New Years the way the whole family left that boy there asleep on a hard floor whilst they were smoking and drinking. Absolutely vile the lot of them!
I’m sure SS will get to see that video along with lots of others

Funny how she’s not on live all day lately 🤔. Mind you it doesn’t stop her posting pissed up vids in early hours of the morning. I’m thinking the lives aren’t as lucrative as what she thought. I doubt very much it’s because she feels guilty about not looking after the kids!

Reactions: 5
Funny how she’s not on live all day lately 🤔. Mind you it doesn’t stop her posting pissed up vids in early hours of the morning. I’m thinking the lives aren’t as lucrative as what she thought. I doubt very much it’s because she feels guilty about not looking after the kids!
I think she might be a bit sheepish to go on live incase someone comes in and mentions her minging pictures.

• Haha
So she thinks Jenna being a good Mother and showing concern for her son is grounds to mock and skit the Lad, Deborah you scumbag bleep and Hannah you need putting in a care home dear, we've seen you without your filters and you have a face like Shammy Leather

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thinking about it Jenna probably spent so much on the kids because she felt sorry for them. That actually did cross my mind at the time.

• Sad
Thinking about it Jenna probably spent so much on the kids because she felt sorry for them. That actually did cross my mind at the time.
Most probably why they were so excited and thankful, their Scummy Mummy cares more about her Blues than them

She’s definitely hiding now. From us and from the embarrassment 😂😂😂😂 probably still necking a blue and Malibu in the process

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Missing the geriatric dancing ? Have a boogie to this (their song) 😂 :

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh she’s back to posting dancing vids looking 6 months pregnant in her too tight pyjamas. You want to make sure that’s not an enlarged liver and not just beer gut Begs! I’m sat with a Fanta zero. You want to try it for a night. Might get rid of that yellow tinge to your skin.

OMG her onlyfans pic where she's in the net, debs get some Andrex to wipe your ass, crappy ass :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Did anyone manage to report her today? I’m beginning to think welfare checks are needed especially on weekends when she’s even more pissed out of her face with the children.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.