Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like a lovely household to be raised in!!
Do you remember when she was on live a while ago begging for Luke to come home at like 5 in the morning and she was pissed as a fart. And he was refusing. She’s still not up obviously at 2 on a beautiful sunny Saturday, as she would have commented or replied to her followers commenting, or removed the video entirely from embarrassment.
So the kids definitely did not get this full English breakfast that she could barely spit out, the also haven’t got their mother as person there in the time and moment on weekends as per usual.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oops, no wonder you're an alchy Debs you feel stuck with your life . You allow him to cheat and you turn to drink , he's not just cheating on you he's also cheating your Beautiful Boys out of the Happy Home they deserve. You want to hope they don't grow up thinking this is the way men act. He doesn't love you else he wouldn't cheat he feels tied to you because you've got kids and are clearly emotionally damaged. Not to mention he's putting your health at risk when he dips his stick in someone else's garden.

Time to sober up and get some self respect , because if you think his mother Is on your side I've news for you her son will always come 2nd to the drink she clearly has a problem with also.

No1s accused you of not caring/feeding your boys but the level it's at is basic and the money you're probably on it should be top notch. We can see you love them but you clearly love Luke more than them and yourself. Before you call me a bully I've been as low as you're feeling and hid behind fake smiles and drink all for what I thought was love . It was only when I sobered up I started to like myself.

Edit there was more than that which was really shocking but it'd need heavy editing and would either show who it was sent to originally or wouldn't make sense. Let's just say these scumbags are as bad as we've all thought and THE MOTHER IN LAW the organ grinder ,a dirty old hoe & is probably playing Begorah for a bleeping mug.
Omg those screenshots, who is ebony ??

It’s got to be another ebony!
It's 100 % the cousin , why has she suddenly not came on their tiktoks !! Why has Debs drinking escalated? I'm gonna keep editing what I've got but it may not make sense , but then again nor do this family by the sounds of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
tit!! Ma fella is into incest 😂 wonder if it was the same night breadstick ran off.
---
Family of rotton shaggers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes, she’s been in their kitchen lives a few times, thankfully wearing normal clothes 😆
Blonde, ginger hair and glasses ?
---
It gets worse
Yikes , I feel sorry for any females growing up in this family. That explains why breadsticks always looks like she would grope Debs when they're dancing. It's obviously the norm in this family. Maybe that's why Debs isn't in contact with her family . The hills have eyes 👀

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell.
Well that’s a turn out for the books. So Luke is hardly a decent, morally good person. And she leaves him in charge of the kids!!
How the duck can that inbred family let this go on and happen? Dirty scummy family
---
It gets worse
I hope your keeping this all for record mate. This is appalling

Reactions: 3
So he sounds like he's out if his head a lot or he's out shagging his relatives. In that case, it's even more important SS are aware of this as it's looking like some nights , there isn't a responsible adult in charge of those kids . That also have extra needs, which are substantial enough to warrant DLA , so may not know what dangers are about.

Reactions: 3
what sort of mother is breadsticks? And how must she have bought her kids up to think it’s normal. They was all together New Years.
---
And these inbreds are coming at Jenna for cutting up her sons food! bleeping wronguns

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.